over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 and T4 while bulking?

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As most of you know I've only been a member here for about a month but since I've been here I've seen two or three bulking cycles posted by members that included T3 and or T4. Why? Am I the only person here that doesn't see the need for thyroid meds while trying to grow? It just seems to me that a number of people are relying on the "super supps" to give them the physique that they want. Please give me your thoughts.

i have never done it but a small amount of t3 increases protein synthesis.

seriously I never use T3 because I have a hard enough time bulking as is, i mean I eat fast food twice a day and still dont get over 9%BF and have problems making weight. I think HGH and plenty of AAS will keep you lean enough not to need T3 T4. Thats just me. I would be afraid of never gaining a lb on T3 bulking..

As most of you know I've only been a member here for about a month but since I've been here I've seen two or three bulking cycles posted by members that included T3 and or T4. Why? Am I the only person here that doesn't see the need for thyroid meds while trying to grow? It just seems to me that a number of people are relying on the "super supps" to give them the physique that they want. Please give me your thoughts.

t3 directly increases metabolism, which includes protein systhesis, along with absorbtion of other ingredients including chemicals etc. pretty much everything ingested or injected.

There is an optimal dose for this with every individual, I personally use T4 for the same reason, and my body can convert it to t3 at an optimal rate for it's requirements (in theory) I have sued t3 while cutting, but notices an increase in BP so I came of it. I do reccomed getting thyroid levels checked by the GP before starting.

Many guys have different reasons for using this however. I think that thyroid hormone is too readily used. hope this helps you some.

I could be wrong, but doesn't T3 have a negative affect on stem cell production?

I could be wrong, but doesn't T3 have a negative affect on stem cell production?

How exactly? just would like to know, Is this to do with why people use t4 with growth as aposed to t3 ?

I personally find t4 to be a little anabolic if you eat like a horse.

I started using a little T3 only cuz all the blood tests I ever had showed underactive thyroid ,right at the lowest end of "normal" ,sometimes a little into the hypothyroid range ,I was chubby my entire childhood/20s:( Only found out about my thyroid the last few years.Also my body temp was always low

i like to use 12.5mcg just for the protein synthesis bump.

i personally dont, but can see why some people do. as mentioned, one of the main reasons being protein synthesis.

if you take t3 without any type of roids you can loose a significant amount of weight, some of which can be muscle. Obviously we want to avoid that, and hold onto as much muscle as possible while burning fat. taking test while on t3 seems like the natural solution.

I've used it while bulking, it's a good addition, lets you use most of what you eat

they key is to eat big consistently, like every 2 hours, and keep the protein as high as possible, and keep up the influx of calories, if you can't do that for the entire time you're on it then don't bother using it

I even make sure I'm getting something at night by using at least 75gr of caseinate in milk before bed

if there are no AAS present then I wouldn't go over 12.5mcg ED until you know how you respond to it

well, my bulking cycles usually consist of gh with them. i do take a little bit of t3 with my gh. were these ppl who posted cycles on gh as well? i dont see the need to take t3 while only taking aas. some ppl feel that since they are 'bulking' they need to eat everything in sight and taking t3 and t4 would 'help' control the level of 'fat' that they would gain.

some ppl feel that since they are 'bulking' they need to eat everything in sight and taking t3 and t4 would 'help' control the level of 'fat'
that they would gain.[/QUOTE]

There lies the problem to begin with....

t3 directly increases metabolism, which includes protein systhesis, along with absorbtion of other ingredients including chemicals etc. pretty much everything ingested or injected.

There is an optimal dose for this with every individual, I personally use T4 for the same reason, and my body can convert it to t3 at an optimal rate for it's requirements (in theory) I have sued t3 while cutting, but notices an increase in BP so I came of it. I do reccomed getting thyroid levels checked by the GP before starting.

Many guys have different reasons for using this however. I think that thyroid hormone is too readily used. hope this helps you some.

t3 will increase protein synthesis, but from what i understand an increase in degeneration will follow leaving the net at 0....

t3 will not increase absorbtion of chemicals, or anything injected.. i dont know where you got that?

your thyroid is probably the easiest hormone in your body to screw up and the hardest to get back in check...and i agree with ya, it is way overused...

if you guys are using this to increase protein synth. you need to be check for down syndrome... there are plenty of ways to increase you protein synth. without nearly the amount of side effects as this compound...

if you are using it, and have a normal thyroid level, 25mcg should be plenty... i hear about people using 100mcgs of this and it scares the shit out of me!

What about just some t4?-ive been doing a cycle as follows:
week-1:100mcg. t4
week-2:200mcg. t4
week-3:200mcg. t4
week-4:100mcg. t4
then i take 4-weeks off and go again.(im also on some tren,test,mast,eq,igf-1,hgh-frag,ghrp-6/hexarelin)-for16 weeks.
i am taking the t4 when i wake up at night to take a piss.
ANY COMMENTS ANYONE?(JUST WANT TO HEAR SOME OPINIONS).THANKS!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131