over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 and WOMEN??????????????????????

Steak Helmet

Banned
I am curious what the proper dosage of T3 is for a competitive female fitness model??

How long they should be on it??

HOw long should they be off of it??

Thanks

Steak. oh boy

You did not tell me you were doing a show? And now you are cuttting w/ T-3? Good luck!

:p :p :p

Just playin around at work!

Not too good Steak,

From my experience with my girl and other things i've read, T3 is very harsh on a girls system in terms of recovery.
You can do it, but sometimes the troubles that she encounters when coming off aren't worth it to them.
Major rebound IMO. Some Dr's I've talked to about this say it is common for women to have a much harder time getting their system back to normal after T3 use.
If she's disciplined, try to get her lean enough thru her diet. It's really tough to lose those last trouble areas (thighs, butt) on women, but is can be done.
After what my girl went thru with what I contribute alot to the T3 use (don't think I went any higher than 75mcgs/day ramping up and down over a 5 week period) I just can only justify using it as an absolute last resort.

steak, i agree with mike. i have looked into this a lot for my girl as well. its just not a good idea w/o some anabolics. over at feminine muscle they are taking 200mgs of 7-keto dhea, 200mg of selinium, and coconut oil for fats. all of which stimulate thyroid production. they say the results are great. i have had my girl on this 2 weeks, too soon to tell much.

Women shouldn't use T3 without proper medical monitoring IMO. The combination of Clen + Yohimbine for 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks of ECA + Yohimbine along with some Primobolan (50mg/week) and DHEA (50mg/day) got my wife absolutely ripped. I mean six pack with veins popping out of her abs, shoulders, everywhere. Scary bro! I don't know that the primo was a must but it probably helped her retain a little more muscle. Also her diet was very low carb (50g or less per day), and high protein (1 gram/lb of body weight minimum), and moderate fat (50-100g per day). In 6 weeks she was tight, and in 9-10 weeks she was just plain RIPPED! No competition, she just wanted to see what her body could do with a little of my help (and some advice from the boards, etc).

good luck,

DrG

Yea I agree with what everyone is saying my ex has don it numerous times and when she gets off she always gains the weight back plus no matter what she does! Then she gets all depressed and it takes about 4 months for her to get back to normal were she can lose weight again without drugs. she won't even fuck with it anymore!!!

Just make sure you know how to use it on her or she can be messed up the rest of her life. I know a Female BBer who now has to use synthroid for the rest of her life due to her "adviser" didn't know what he was doing.

I don't have a clue why women can't see
the arnold schwarzenegger movie...

:cool:

Steak-I know I said I didnt know when you PMed me about this...
but I recall now that I do know a IFBB fitness pro who really fucked herself up on T3 and got a horrible rebound and blew up. Too soon to see if damage is permanent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws