over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 bulking

nihilixm

Banned
Been reading up on swipers old logs... Seems he says to bulk lean just eat a good amount of calories and add 50mcg t3

1.5g test
50mcg t3

To bulk. Would you stay leaner bulking and gain just as much? Or just end up spinning your wheels?

25 to 40mcg max is what I'd say...and you have to really pound the protein and calories because of increased pTOR.

I've tried it (because of the claims of upregulated protein synthesis on T3) and it doesn't work any better than just eating less overall calories. T3 simply burns calories. So I advise against it.

Seconding this. I have done it w/ 25-50mcg and think I could do the same without the drug and less frantic eating.

Swiper is an alien !

He would be huge no matter what he did

This is only peripherally related, but would bulking with low dose clen ever be a good idea? It just seems to make me so incredibly strong and I get such killer workouts whenever I take it.

I don't mean high doses like would be used for fat loss, but like 20-40mcgs... and perhaps only on workout days. I can't imagine this would stress the heart any more than 3-4 cups of coffee a day or the various preworkouts people consume routinely...

This is only peripherally related, but would bulking with low dose clen ever be a good idea? It just seems to make me so incredibly strong and I get such killer workouts whenever I take it.

I don't mean high doses like would be used for fat loss, but like 20-40mcgs... and perhaps only on workout days. I can't imagine this would stress the heart any more than 3-4 cups of coffee a day or the various preworkouts people consume routinely...

Swiper used to grow like this

High test
Gh
T3
Clen

I've tried it (because of the claims of upregulated protein synthesis on T3) and it doesn't work any better than just eating less overall calories. T3 simply burns calories. So I advise against it.

Seriously?
Let us here how you went about it and why you advise against it please.
You should look deeper into how T3 works in conjunction with insulin, GH and AAS.

I think it depends on your size. I did it with moderate to high test,3-4iu gh and a decent diet. Close to a year I was peeled!! I still ate sweets occasionally and it really didn't matter. I was holding 260's (at 5'10)the first time and then low 250's the second time and it worked really really well. Now, a little background.. ive been lifting for 30years. Body was really resistant to growth and when I upped the calories i had to be really careful because I would gain fat. With a little t3 added along with the gh... I got in my best shape

I think it depends on your size. I did it with moderate to high test,3-4iu gh and a decent diet. Close to a year I was peeled!! I still ate sweets occasionally and it really didn't matter. I was holding 260's (at 5'10)the first time and then low 250's the second time and it worked really really well. Now, a little background.. ive been lifting for 30years. Body was really resistant to growth and when I upped the calories i had to be really careful because I would gain fat. With a little t3 added along with the gh... I got in my best shape
What is moderate to high test?
Seems like gh is the key to this lol

Seriously?
Let us here how you went about it and why you advise against it please.
You should look deeper into how T3 works in conjunction with insulin, GH and AAS.

Insulin and GH weren't mentioned in the OP's post. They neither were present in my 'experiment'. I've tried it with varying T3-dosages and with various caloric intakes but I could only come to the conclusion that it doesn't work any better than not taking it (while bulking) and just eating less overall calories. But as mentioned, I don't take GH nor Insulin and I am on T4 for Hashimoto's already so there might be something I'm missing. Please do tell us then ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear