over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3,CLEN AND WOMEN

GIXXER130

Banned
Ive researched this subject for hours and really cant get a direct answer.It seems everyone circles the question. My girlfriend wants to lose some weight.Iam a bodybuilder myself and have done t3 and clen cycles many times.Her diet is on and is active in the gym with me.I just dont know what doses I should use with her.Clen is a gimme.Its pretty much what she feels comfortable with.The T3 is were the question is.How much is enough?What is "safe"?If any is "safe" at all?Thanks everyone.

From research as to what worked for my girlfriend at the time, 80-100 mcg/day each is the upper limit for most women. Of course, tapper up/down and cycle the clen 2 weeks with an ECA...

I'm wondering if clen would be good to cycle with albuterol? :confused:

I'd give her a run on some clen or ECA and see what that does. I'd start he really low and go up till about 1/2 - 3/4 of what you would take, depending on her size. I really don't think she needs T3, unless she is ready to compete.

Ive researched this subject for hours and really cant get a direct answer.It seems everyone circles the question. My girlfriend wants to lose some weight.Iam a bodybuilder myself and have done t3 and clen cycles many times.Her diet is on and is active in the gym with me.I just dont know what doses I should use with her.Clen is a gimme.Its pretty much what she feels comfortable with.The T3 is were the question is.How much is enough?What is "safe"?If any is "safe" at all?Thanks everyone.
Nobody is dodging your question. It's just that you don't need drugs to lose some weight. She should start cutting back on carbs until she reaches almost none and then cycle them from there. There are many ways to manipulate your weight down to a VERY low percentage of bodyfat without any drugs at all. Especially with the fact that women can tolerate a higher amount of cardio without having to worry about muscle wasting. Unless she's a BBer.

start her out slow,,12.5,,25, then 50mcg and see how she responds. perhaps over a 7-10 day period.
after 6-8 weeks use a taper to come off.

I used T3 and Clen for my contest prep under the guidance of Palumbo. I took 80mcgs clen and 50 mcgs T3 per day but I started at 20 and 12.5 and ramped up weekly or so from there. I wouldn't use T3 without the AAS as it really melted everything off me fast! However, I was the most conditioned on stage. I did rebound after I stopped.

Nobody is dodging your question. It's just that you don't need drugs to lose some weight. She should start cutting back on carbs until she reaches almost none and then cycle them from there. There are many ways to manipulate your weight down to a VERY low percentage of bodyfat without any drugs at all. Especially with the fact that women can tolerate a higher amount of cardio without having to worry about muscle wasting. Unless she's a BBer.

+1

Man.......

My girlfriend had her thyroid removed when she was very young and is lucky because she has been on the correct dose of medication. I can say this much though.......

T3 is something that I would never advise most woman to mess around with. It seems to effect them differently than males and can have serious adverse issues in the long run. I'm not sure why people turn to drugs all the time. Change her diet and floor the carbs and switch to a higher fat diet. That seems to work better and is much safer.

I respect and appreciate everyones answers on this forum, But what do you think the vast majority of people come on here for? I know...To learn about steroids and what they do and the amazing results you get from them. I stated in my first post that her diet is on and she is active in the gym. Ive used t3 and clen many times myself as I have dieted for 6 shows myself.I just didnt want to risk my girlfriends health not knowing about its effects on women.Shes looking for the same thing everyone else is on here...The quicker way to sucess.Again I respect and appreciate everyones opinions.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws