over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 CLEN AND WOMEN

GIXXER130

Banned
Hello ladies, Im sorry to invade your space.Just curious on your views of women and t3 and clen usage.My wifes diet is good and she is regular in the gym with me. Iam a bodybuilder and have done many cycles with t3 and clen preparing for my shows. My question is what type of doses have you used and how did they work for you.I dont want her to be a guinea pig so im doing the research so I dont hurt her. Thanks everyone.

Hello ladies, Im sorry to invade your space.Just curious on your views of women and t3 and clen usage.My wifes diet is good and she is regular in the gym with me. Iam a bodybuilder and have done many cycles with t3 and clen preparing for my shows. My question is what type of doses have you used and how did they work for you.I dont want her to be a guinea pig so im doing the research so I dont hurt her. Thanks everyone.

Clenbuterol- 25mcg per 41.5 pounds of body weight
T3- 25mcg per day

In my opinion. My wife is on these doses now and getting great results. Cut sugars and white flour from diet, do cardio on empty stomache in morning for 45 minutes.

IMO, I wouldn't recommend it for her especially if she isn't competing. Both Clen & T3 is a big risk on her thyroid. Be careful because if you stay on a Clen too long it will shut the thyroid down. Diet and cardo is the best way to loose weight.

Clen has nothing to do with your thyroid...Isnt this a forum where you learn about steroids and there counterparts?IMO Every post and reply Ive read of yours are telling people to not use the stuff.I understand what diet does. Ive done it many times.

Last edited:
search button is at the top right hand corner up there

Phil Hernon responded recently to a thread involving this question.
overuse of clen will make you hypo thyroid for life. (that's non functional)
FOR LIFE!

Maybe you ought to re -research that research you did....:rolleyes:
(put in clen, t-3, and Phil Hernon in the blank space and choose 2 week old posts or newer)
That should answer the lame ass question you been trying to get somebody to answer (your way only) in the main forum and on here.
How many ways do you want to f*% up her health with your lame ass advice and training methods?!?!?

Are you kidding me dude? What are you 10? You have no idea who I am or what Ive accomplished.For your information Iam an NPC pro bodybuilder.I won my pro card in March in the lightheavy weight division.I competed in my first pro show in April and took second overall.ME...This is information for my WIFE.Please if you have nothing good to say please dont wast my time with this garbage.I dont know you and dont really want too.Are you sassys bodyguard. I never said anything bad about her.Sassy my apologies if you took it that way.

then you should know

You've got your answers...............

?!?!?

your thread in the main forum and the one here have several answers to this question.
Are you dissatisfied with the responses? Is that why you keep asking the same question?
Do you want someone to just say go ahead. Give her the same as you took for twice as long so it will work twice as good?
Do you want to get other points of view or maybe somebody to give you a heads up on dangerous aspects of supplements?
Like we didn't know that clen could shut down your thyroid if you're not careful. Thats something new to us and we found out just in time.
So maybe she is telling people to just diet and do it the old school way because it's safer. You learn new things as you go along you know.
If you are a responsible person you pass it along to others.
Maybe I went off on you to soon.....

Did you learn anything new?
Thats what this forum is about.
Let's just try to be respectful. OK?

No just posted it in the womens forum figuring it would get more attention from the girls is all.

Wow, this thread took quite a turn. There are very few women on this board, and few post regularly.

Is your wife getting ready for a show? Who is doing her diet? Her prep coach would be a good one to ask this question since he/she knows your wifes stats.

I didn't respond to your post previously b/c:

(1) I've never used T3 in getting ready for my contests and therefore don't have 1st hand experience to give you on that specifically. I have worked for 2 years with a great prep coach who has always advised me to stay away from it unless it was absolutely necessary to get into condition for a contest, due to the fact that it can have a permanent negative effect on thyroid function. I'm not saying that it does in every case, but it happens.

(2) I would NEVER recommend to anyone who is not trying to get into the extreme condition that NPC bbing requires to use either of those 2 drugs. I don't see it being necessary...risk vs. reward for everyday "good looking". You should know as a IFBB pro that we take risks for our hobby/sport/art/whatever you want to call it. I don't do this to look good when I go to the beach or go out in public. I am a bodybuilder. I come here to learn from other bodybuilders, and help them when I can. This is also not a beginner's board, however there is a beginner's section... and this is not it. Most here are very experienced and advanced in their physiques and supplementation. Most come here with a certain level of knowledge of the basic supps, which you would have being that you are an IFBB pro. Clen is pretty simple stuff, right? How do you use it for yourself? How much does she weigh relative to your weight? There is an article on clen in the article section of the board. When I first came to this board, everyone would have jumped on this question with "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION". Those days are gone, hopefully temporarily.

(3) If you are an IFBB pro, you know that she will be a guinea pig, just as you were on your path to finding out what worked for you and what didn't, what doses you could handle, what you couldn't. What did you do? Start low and slow, build up, pay attention, make adjustments. This will be a learning process for the both of you if she decides to go forward on this.

You posted in this section hoping to get feedback from women, and you did. We already know you do not like the first advice you received. Although my intent in this post is to make you think about the nature of your question and the environment you chose to post it in, you may take it as an attack, which was NOT the intent.

Considering there are no other women here who post in these types of threads, I think it is safe to say that you have gotten all the feedback/advice there is here. Maybe the guys would be more comfortable advising you on such. Send me a PM if you want a recommendation on somewhere that may have the information you are looking for.

Are you kidding me dude? What are you 10? You have no idea who I am or what Ive accomplished.For your information Iam an NPC pro bodybuilder.I won my pro card in March in the lightheavy weight division.I competed in my first pro show in April and took second overall.ME...This is information for my WIFE.Please if you have nothing good to say please dont wast my time with this garbage.I dont know you and dont really want too.Are you sassys bodyguard. I never said anything bad about her.Sassy my apologies if you took it that way.

What is an NPC pro? I'm not familiar with that.

Got me... You know more than me as I don't compete.

BTW, saw your latest pics and you're looking ahead of the power curve... Back is really impressive - good luck in your show.

Got me... You know more than me as I don't compete.

BTW, saw your latest pics and you're looking ahead of the power curve... Back is really impressive - good luck in your show.

Thanks. I compete in the NPC :D

I assumed he meant IFBB pro. Easy mistake, right?
LOL well if I had recently earned my pro card..........make no mistake about who I got it from..........I would know and so would everyone else!;) :D

NEWS FLASH....THIS JUST IN..............

Newsflash...to those at home and ships at sea...

New theories hold that some folks...
due to feelings of inadequacy...
have the need to compulsively lie...
and desire to control and manipulate others...
this frustration and diminished ability....
leads to closeted footwear fetishes...
and ill fitting ladies lingerie

Newsflash....to those at home and ships at sea....

post histories are dated and available in transcript format...
(fun fact checking hilarity ensues)

Sorry O.C.B I know what ive done.

If you know what you've done then how can you confuse the two?

Either way, this thread needs to get back on track and stop the bitching and name calling or im deleting the whole thing.

We need more POSITIVE posts in the women's section.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws