over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3/Clen

I think that is a question kinda like how good does steak taste.

I think is very different from person to person , it definitely increase your metabolism.
I think if you used it at the beginning of the diet it's a actual effects on fat loss would seem great but that's generally the case at the beginning of any diet. But if you added it in weeks after dieting when the fat loss has slowed down some it's effect would be more pronounced.
Alot of people go from eating like shit to good diet with clen and T3 and have great results then say "man that clen/T3 really works" not taking into account the diet change. But if you are dieting along losing say 1/2lb fat per week then add in clen/T3 and you bump up to 1lb fat loss let week with no diet change then that really shows how well it's working

In the case of T3, I would say potentially a lot if you can push up the dosage high enough without running into things like heart palpitations etcetera.

Clen also helps but not nearly by as much as T3 could. Coupled with it's side effects, I'm not big on Clen personally.

Of course both pale in comparison to DNP but that's not your question.

Forgot to add: T3 is mostly a weight loss compound rather than a fat burner. It burns calories coming from all macros which can potentially make it catabolic when used without sufficient AAS alongside it.

This is one problem Clen doesn't have.

Forgot to add: T3 is mostly a weight loss compound rather than a fat burner. It burns calories coming from all macros which can potentially make it catabolic when used without sufficient AAS alongside it.

This is one problem Clen doesn't have.
Great callout, I tend to feel flat and weak on any dose of T3 that exceeds normal human hormone excretion levels, but it DOES burn through calories.

clen is pretty effective, it for me it’s a no go. I feel sick as hell on clenbuterol. Achey bones, fever, weak, shakes. It’s awful. My heart races and I feel terrible. I can’t train or eat so for me it’s quite counterproductive. The only other thing that does this to me is yohimbine. I can gobble down ephedrine and caffeine without the slightest jitters….but these two wreck me

The latest clen studies in humans taking 80mcg resulted in a 21% increase in total caloric expenditure and not a 10-11%

clen is pretty effective, it for me it’s a no go. I feel sick as hell on clenbuterol. Achey bones, fever, weak, shakes. It’s awful. My heart races and I feel terrible. I can’t train or eat so for me it’s quite counterproductive. The only other thing that does this to me is yohimbine. I can gobble down ephedrine and caffeine without the slightest jitters….but these two wreck me

I am the same way. I have a bunch of Clen and T3 at home but I just can't handle it at all. Hate the way I feel on it

Exactly how I feel , like I have the flu or something.
ECY doesn't bother me though

The latest clen studies in humans taking 80mcg resulted in a 21% increase in total caloric expenditure and not a 10-11%
That is damn impressive , that's about on par with DNP isn't it.
I think DNP is supposed to increase calorie expenditure by 10% per 100mg or something like that.

I know this is a old thread. But Heavy I am the same way bro. I feel like death on clen ! I tried to run a small dose a Couple years ago and made it like a week before dropping it. I love t3 when cutting though. Small doses are very effective for me.

Clenbuterol is a beta2 -adrenoceptor agonist marketed as an asthma reliever but is not approved for human use in most countries due to concerns of adverse cardiac effects. Given its demonstrated hypertrophic and lipolytic actions in rodents, clenbuterol is one of the most widely abused doping substances amongt athletes and recreational body-builders seeking leanness. Herein, we examined the effect of clenbuterol ingestion on metabolic rate as well as skeletal muscle mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) phosphorylation and protein kinase A (PKA)-signaling in six young men. Before and 140 min after ingestion of 80 μg clenbuterol, resting metabolic rate and contractile function of the quadriceps muscle were measured, and blood samples as well as vastus lateralis muscle biopsies were collected. Clenbuterol increased resting energy expenditure by 21% (P < 0.001), and fat oxidation by 39% (P = 0.006), whereas carbohydrate oxidation was unchanged. Phosphorylation of mTORSer2448 and PKA substrates increased by 121% (P = 0.004) and 35% (P = 0.006), respectively, with clenbuterol. Maximal voluntary contraction torque decreased by 4% (P = 0.026) and the half-relaxation time shortened by 9% (P = 0.046), while voluntary activation, time to peak twitch, and peak twitch torque did not change significantly with clenbuterol. Glycogen content of the vastus lateralis muscle did not change with clenbuterol. Clenbuterol increased circulating levels of glucose (+30%; P < 0.001), lactate (+90%; P = 0.004), insulin (+130%; P = 0.009), and fatty acids (+180%; P = 0.001). Collectively, these findings indicate that clenbuterol is an efficient thermogenic substance that possibly also exerts muscle hypertrophic actions in humans. For these reasons, the restrictions imposed against clenbuterol in competitive sports seem warranted.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws