over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 combined with clenbuterol

J_J

Newbies
I read that during contest prep that 50 mcg of T3 added with 40 mg of clenbuterol only burns an extra 300 calories per day. I've competed many times and there's nothing that's going to work better than proper nutrition and cardio. However, has anyone else herd of this? Thank you.

The truth is there is no fucking way to estimate caloric expenditure changes from clen+t3 doses. It'll vary enormously per person and also clen's mechanism through which it recomps you is not as simple as just burning calories; it acts directly on the fat cells themselves and even potentially has a lot of anabolic activity in the muscle helping you become leaner through both. there's no human trials on polypharmaceutical enhanced bodybuilders, just use the tried and true clen+t3 protocols for contest prep that basically everyone uses. Could be 2 on 2 off, could be 16-18 weeks straight with ketotefin, could be 8-10 weeks then a two week break then back on, could be jus t8-10 weeks toward the end of prep if you're starting lean. All of it pretty much works, don't worry about being exact with how many calories its burning.

Plus with clen and any other stimulants some of the fat burning is not coming from higher BMR or direct fat cell mobilization, but psyching you up so you accidentally move more throughout the day and from appetite suppression.

I think Palumbo's cookie cutter clen protocol but with like half the t3 he recommends would be a good place to start without fucking yourself up too much and almost certain to get in shape. start around 20-40mcg, raise by 20 every 2 weeks or so until you top out around 120mcg of clen for a few weeks toward the end of 16 weeks. T3 maybe just 25mcg to start and go up to 50mcg as you get closer to contest.... or just keep it right at 25mcg the whole way through since some people get really flat on t3.

There is no way to say "X" amount of drug causes "X" amount of fat loss or muscle gain.
Everyone will metabolise it different , their basic calorie expenditure will be drastically different and so on.

Clen and T3 is certainly a very popular option during a contest prep but the doses vary alit from person to person and situation to situation.

I read that during contest prep that 50 mcg of T3 added with 40 mg of clenbuterol only burns an extra 300 calories per day. I've competed many times and there's nothing that's going to work better than proper nutrition and cardio. However, has anyone else herd of this? Thank you.
I agree with the above posters that there is no way to tell exactly but only 300 extra kcals burned seems a bit low for those compounds in those dosages tbh.

The best data on this that I know of:

Given a 75 µg Cytomel dose (daily for 14 days):
- RMR increased by 15% (adjusted for LBM)
The Definitive Thyroid Hormone Thread (T3, T4, some implications for rhGH)

and
80 μg clenbuterol ↑RMR 21% over 3 hr (78 kg bodyweight men), fat oxidation ↑39%
Clenbuterol focus: Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols

These are mean averages subject to inter-individual variation, but you can gain a good average approximation of dose-response.

You’ve competed many times and this is the question you ask?

you have the air of a troll about you

You can’t put a number on calories but yea that’ll more than dbl you’re burn depending on age, throw in GH and you’re fat falls off if you’re diet isn’t bad let alone good.

If you wish to utilize T3, I’d not go past 50 mcgs. If you can’t lose fat on 50, then there’s a major problem. I do like the idea of low dose clen with T3…I think 20 mcg is too low.

I disagree I’ve seen plenty of people taped up to 100 mcg abs with thyroid the health risks are less than with clen and imo if your protein and anabolic are on point that advanced metabolism can also cause growth. Yes clen activates Mtor, slightly but I keep it below 40 mcg and prefer to keep it at 25 for all sizes and genders/classes etc. they work for bikini as well as SHW BBers

The best data on this that I know of:

Given a 75 µg Cytomel dose (daily for 14 days):
- RMR increased by 15% (adjusted for LBM)
The Definitive Thyroid Hormone Thread (T3, T4, some implications for rhGH)

and
80 μg clenbuterol ↑RMR 21% over 3 hr (78 kg bodyweight men), fat oxidation ↑39%
Clenbuterol focus: Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols

These are mean averages subject to inter-individual variation, but you can gain a good average approximation of dose-response.
15% at 75 mcg T3 is disappointingly low 👎

Do you have any idea how steep the dropoff is with escalating dosages of T3? (or is it linear and would 300 mcg give a 60% increase in RMR?

75-100mcg t3 is where the fat starts to melt off. I like 75 lately, 100 makes me extremely lethargic.

Clen at 100 is the max i'll go. I just don't like the way I feel on it (anxiety) so I don't bother pushing any higher.

When I first starting using clen and t3 all the protocols had you taper up to 100mcg. Lately it seems like the newer coaches don't take the t3 high at all. Cutz had me at 25 and Andrew Vu had my buddy on 50.

75-100mcg t3 is where the fat starts to melt off. I like 75 lately, 100 makes me extremely lethargic.

Clen at 100 is the max i'll go. I just don't like the way I feel on it (anxiety) so I don't bother pushing any higher.

When I first starting using clen and t3 all the protocols had you taper up to 100mcg. Lately it seems like the newer coaches don't take the t3 high at all. Cutz had me at 25 and Andrew Vu had my buddy on 50.
So does the muscle. It’s very extremely catabolic. In my past I used it extensively putto 100

15% at 75 mcg T3 is disappointingly low 👎

Do you have any idea how steep the dropoff is with escalating dosages of T3? (or is it linear and would 300 mcg give a 60% increase in RMR?
They won't go higher than this by much (certainly not up to 300 mcg) in humans for ethical reasons (e.g., atrial fibrillation), but I certainly agree I think this shows thyroid hormones are pretty crap used alone. DNP, clen on the other hand are somewhat remarkable (DNP is a bit too unfavorable on the risk side in my view, though; even if there's only a small likelihood of permanent neuropathy/cataracts, that is too severe a complication in my view if it does occur).

So no idea how steep the diminishing returns are, but they certainly apply, i.e., there' not a linear increase at higher doses).

Huge individual variability. At 50mcg of t3 there is no amount of food I could eat to not wake up leaner and lighter the next day. Immense sweating and terrible strength loss. Hence I never touch the stuff. Would lose 10lb in 2 days. My wife however at less than half my weight would be lucky to loose 1 lb in a week at that dose.

Huge individual variability. At 50mcg of t3 there is no amount of food I could eat to not wake up leaner and lighter the next day. Immense sweating and terrible strength loss. Hence I never touch the stuff. Would lose 10lb in 2 days. My wife however at less than half my weight would be lucky to loose 1 lb in a week at that dose.
True: [2] GOEDE, S. L., LATHAM, K. R., LEOW, M. K.-S., & JONKLAAS, J. (2017). HIGH RESOLUTION FREE TRIIODOTHYRONINE-THYROTROPIN (FT3-TSH) RESPONSES TO A SINGLE ORAL DOSE OF LIOTHYRONINE IN HUMANS: EVIDENCE OF DISTINCT INTER-INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES UNRAVELED USING AN ELECTRICAL NETWORK MODEL. Journal of Biological Systems, 25(01), 119–143. doi:10.1142/s0218339017500073

shows how tremendous the inter-individual variation in response really is with T3.

In my earlier days I ran T3 anywhere from 50-100 mcg for a year straight and had my thyroid come back normal after a few months. T3 is just far to catabolic even with other said drugs. I could run it with growth and other drugs but I always was flat and losing muscle.

15% is as fat as I get around the holidays and I’m miserable at that % but I’d rather be a fat pig killing myself on the dreaded treadmill and on zero carbs than deal with how awful T3 makes me feel even at 50mg. Just doesn’t agree w me. Flat as a wafer too. Can’t stand the stuff.

Yea I’ll flatten out if I don’t eat hard AF but with clean carbs and naps and lots of protein 400-500 grams, I’m 5’7 I do ok even grow if I’m in tren

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131