over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 combined with clenbuterol

I generally lean toward the hypothyroid side but even still with Cytomel (T3) I've found less is more. I can't believe the amounts people take. I can't take 2nd generation beta-agonists like clen because I hyperventilate from the bronchodilation. Ephedrine (1st generation) is a little better but makes my brain go haywire. However, T3 mates well with L-Carnitine (Synthetine) for lipid transpo and oxidation inside the cells. Flattening out is unavoidable. You fill back out as soon as you move calories back to maintenance level though so it's no big deal. It just sucks to look in the mirror.

Looking full while being depleted is what it's all about but that's no easy feat

I consider the distended belly people try to avoid is often just large amounts of visceral fat around the liver, stomach, and intestines behind the abdominis and oblique. A person might have 10 lbs of subq fat and 30lbs of visceral fat. Then they lose fat so fast that their subcutaneous fat is really low (which looks good for show) but they still have pounds and pounds of visceral fat. Low subq fat and water is what gives someone the stage look. But add low visceral fat and you also have the killer waistline but cannibalize too much muscle getting there. That's all cardio. No way around it (for me at least).

I'd rather raise my BMR and body temp on a treadmill than with meds

My mind does jumo to "wtf...who is this coach" but i dont know if your friend was just highly sensitive to test.
So who knows.

Also, T3 is such a subjective drug. For some people, its guaranteed flatness (which i think most people interpret as massive muscle loss). Once you are flat with T3, at least for me, im past the point of filling out. Its a lost cause orrr it takes me weeks. Cant use it anymore. But others can and it helps them get that grainy look. Ive known several eliiite looking dudes running 25-100 pre contest. Just not me.

Also, very random original question for a dude who has competed a bunch of times lol
I wonder if I'm not like this. How the hell can you tell? I know I couldn't fill out for nothing last year and looked fairly shitty because of it, but I kind of at that point HAD to be on the T3 because weight had quit moving at all.

When I say how can you tell, "flatness" is not something I can really....see per se.

Yea got a few pics, I’m also a source on here so think for a second plus anyone could post a blush it headless shot, “you got pics” , “I was gonna be a Marine too but.,”. Look here champ I didn’t call Andrew anything but I think a coach who uses those methods is shit. Don’t be so sensitive dude, you’re a State Champ, not in Texas but somewhere so show us your thick skin competitiors have thick skin from getting judged in front of a crowd and all day everyday. You r correct you’re entitled to my opinion as are you and the other people in this thread which I didn’t even start so chill bro.
I’m not being sensitive, you literally called him a ‘shit ass coach’ and a ‘fucking fraud’ because of the amount of AI he uses so I wanted to see what your credentials are to make a statement like that about a guy who also happens to be a good friend of mine and my coach while also coaching multiple top Olympians across genders and divisions and having coached multiple overall winners at American pro qualifiers.

I figured I wouldn’t see pics but thought it was worth asking.

1 mg of adex daily what a FUCKING SHIT ASS COACH- glad he fired him what a fucking fraud
For the record this is what my TRT doc prescribes like, everyone. I just do 1/2 a mg eod, but when I'm near the end of a prep jump up there.

The best data on this that I know of:

Given a 75 µg Cytomel dose (daily for 14 days):
- RMR increased by 15% (adjusted for LBM)
The Definitive Thyroid Hormone Thread (T3, T4, some implications for rhGH)

and
80 μg clenbuterol ↑RMR 21% over 3 hr (78 kg bodyweight men), fat oxidation ↑39%
Clenbuterol focus: Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols

These are mean averages subject to inter-individual variation, but you can gain a good average approximation of dose-response.
When fat oxidation increase, is that possible to have blood glucose (high) around 90 even if in a caloric deficit? (GH is being used too)

When fat oxidation increase, is that possible to have blood glucose (high) around 90 even if in a caloric deficit? (GH is being used too)
Oh yes, it's not only possible but probable. The lipolytic effects of GH & clenbuterol include the liberation of FFAs (free-fatty acids) into the blood circulation. In the case of rhGH, I've described this oscillating, rhythymic release pattern in my rhGH lipolysis protocol. This - the liberation of FFAs into blood - is a direct cause of insulin resistance, so you'll see blood glucose & insulin changes correlate with these changes to blood FFAs. It's actually pretty germane to a lot of lipolytic agents including caffeine too.

Oh yes, it's not only possible but probable. The lipolytic effects of GH & clenbuterol include the liberation of FFAs (free-fatty acids) into the blood circulation. In the case of rhGH, I've described this oscillating, rhythymic release pattern in my rhGH lipolysis protocol. This - the liberation of FFAs into blood - is a direct cause of insulin resistance, so you'll see blood glucose & insulin changes correlate with these changes to blood FFAs. It's actually pretty germane to a lot of lipolytic agents including caffeine too.
💯% If you test blood glucose regularly you'll see this happens almost like clockwork.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131