over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 combined with clenbuterol

75-100mcg t3 is where the fat starts to melt off. I like 75 lately, 100 makes me extremely lethargic.

Clen at 100 is the max i'll go. I just don't like the way I feel on it (anxiety) so I don't bother pushing any higher.

When I first starting using clen and t3 all the protocols had you taper up to 100mcg. Lately it seems like the newer coaches don't take the t3 high at all. Cutz had me at 25 and Andrew Vu had my buddy on 50.
these coaches are diet wizards same with tuttle. hence their clients usually don't need the higher doses of t3/clen etc.

In my earlier days I ran T3 anywhere from 50-100 mcg for a year straight and had my thyroid come back normal after a few months. T3 is just far to catabolic even with other said drugs. I could run it with growth and other drugs but I always was flat and losing muscle.
lots of times people misinterpret t3 being catabolic for just not having that much muscle to begin with or water/glycogen loss. t3 just speeds up the rate of fat loss. you can get there dieting with out it and realize you have look the same. if your on gear hgh and eating your 1lb of protein per bw and on t3, you can't really lose muscle. albeit your not on 200-300mcg lol.

how do you guys even define muscle loss. is there a dexa scan or under water body fat test done? or is it just by the mirror? strength loss to some degree is inevitable when dieting due to water loss and glycogen so leverages change and the power output isn't there. its not really muscle loss but more strength loss.

lots of times people misinterpret t3 being catabolic for just not having that much muscle to begin with or water/glycogen loss. t3 just speeds up the rate of fat loss. you can get there dieting with out it and realize you have look the same. if your on gear hgh and eating your 1lb of protein per bw and on t3, you can't really lose muscle. albeit your not on 200-300mcg lol.

how do you guys even define muscle loss. is there a dexa scan or under water body fat test done? or is it just by the mirror? strength loss to some degree is inevitable when dieting due to water loss and glycogen so leverages change and the power output isn't there. its not really muscle loss but more strength loss.
Dude. You have no idea what you speak of. It’s all theory. T3 isn’t worried if it’s burning fat, muscle, etc. it’s not like when you consume it that all of a sudden it only burns fat. That doesn’t happen.

I get tired of guys like you acting like you know what you’re talking about. I’m always wondering about you new dudes who come into a post spitting out BS.

75-100mcg t3 is where the fat starts to melt off. I like 75 lately, 100 makes me extremely lethargic.

Clen at 100 is the max i'll go. I just don't like the way I feel on it (anxiety) so I don't bother pushing any higher.

When I first starting using clen and t3 all the protocols had you taper up to 100mcg. Lately it seems like the newer coaches don't take the t3 high at all. Cutz had me at 25 and Andrew Vu had my buddy on 50.
Was your buddy pretty fat to start? Andrew doesn’t usually run T3 that high.

I worked with Shelby Starnes way back in 2013 for 16 weeks and he started me out at only 12.5mcg of T3 and 20mcg of Clen. By the end I was only up to 37.5mcg and 80mcg.

Was your buddy pretty fat to start? Andrew doesn’t usually run T3 that high.

No he wasn't very fat, doesn't really get fat either. He also had him on 1mg adex daily on just 750mg test. I had issues with other things in his cycle but I personally didn't think the T3 was an issue.

A bit off topic but he left my buddy on read like 4-5 weeks out. My buddy switched coaches and won his pro card. I should find out if he kept his T3 at 50mcg or brought it down... Will report back when I see him next week.

these coaches are diet wizards same with tuttle. hence their clients usually don't need the higher doses of t3/clen etc.
Diets are pretty simple imo and most I know big guys like Aceto, Milos, and Hill all incorporate T3 and clen cycles, though most use zero caffeine and fat burner stims/thermo that’s where u fry muscle most stimmed up I get is green tea.

No he wasn't very fat, doesn't really get fat either. He also had him on 1mg adex daily on just 750mg test. I had issues with other things in his cycle but I personally didn't think the T3 was an issue.

A bit off topic but he left my buddy on read like 4-5 weeks out. My buddy switched coaches and won his pro card. I should find out if he kept his T3 at 50mcg or brought it down... Will report back when I see him next week.
Is your friend Billy D from Canada?

1 mg of adex daily what a FUCKING SHIT ASS COACH- glad he fired him what a fucking fraud

1 mg of adex daily what a FUCKING SHIT ASS COACH- glad he fired him what a fucking fraud
Why does 1 mg of adex daily make someone a shit coach or a fraud?

Why does 1 mg of adex daily make someone a shit coach or a fraud?
Just a question.....
Would you put someone on 1mg of adex daily while on 750mg test/wk without seeing bloodwork to see what 750mg of test is actually doing in terms of test and estrogen levels?

My mind does jumo to "wtf...who is this coach" but i dont know if your friend was just highly sensitive to test.
So who knows.

Also, T3 is such a subjective drug. For some people, its guaranteed flatness (which i think most people interpret as massive muscle loss). Once you are flat with T3, at least for me, im past the point of filling out. Its a lost cause orrr it takes me weeks. Cant use it anymore. But others can and it helps them get that grainy look. Ive known several eliiite looking dudes running 25-100 pre contest. Just not me.

Also, very random original question for a dude who has competed a bunch of times lol

Just a question.....
Would you put someone on 1mg of adex daily while on 750mg test/wk without seeing bloodwork to see what 750mg of test is actually doing in terms of test and estrogen levels?
I’m not going to answer that based on myself because I don’t prep people but I know multiple good coaches who put guys on that much AI while on that dose of test without getting bloodwork done to assess the effects.

Is it ‘ideal’? No, ideal is to get bloods done every 4 weeks or whenever you make a chem change. But if the coach is experienced and can visually assess and use client feedback to make a ‘game day decision’ during prep, I think that’s standard.

That much adex will slow recovery, destroy HDL levels and your joints, labs or not even at dbl that test .5 EOD adex with some nolva and/or Provirion is the way to roll. Maybe even a tad less the lower end on letro is also preferred. It’s lazy dangerous coaching or a coach who’s selling fake adex imo. We’ve talked about flatness in relation to T3 and 1mg adex daily will also flatten you out like no other.

That’s a pretty standard AI dose at that point in prep even on that dose of test. Not sure what else to say here except to ask some of the ‘best pros’ you’re sourcing for about how much AI they’re using as the show gets closer.

That’s where I got this from, I used to take the 1 mg of adex, 40 of nolva, and 25 of Provirion 4x daily and my androgen to estrogen ratio was whack which it was and I did get crazy lean living in Arlington Texas collating with over a dozen Pros and contest winning NPC guys and it was them and a few outside guys I bounced it off of who got me to .5 mg EOD at my max dose and I felt better, fuller, stronger libido, physically stronger and emotionally more stable. My lipids were better but still shit. I could see running 1 mg a day for the last maybe 14 if you really have issues but imo AIs are way way over used and treated too non chalantly especially when we look at lipid profiles.

My mind does jumo to "wtf...who is this coach" but i dont know if your friend was just highly sensitive to test.
So who knows.

Also, T3 is such a subjective drug. For some people, its guaranteed flatness (which i think most people interpret as massive muscle loss). Once you are flat with T3, at least for me, im past the point of filling out. Its a lost cause orrr it takes me weeks. Cant use it anymore. But others can and it helps them get that grainy look. Ive known several eliiite looking dudes running 25-100 pre contest. Just not me.

Also, very random original question for a dude who has competed a bunch of times lol
I do agree that the flatness gives many people the illusion of having lost muscle mass.

I also think T3 (even in high dosages) isn't THAT catabolic, especially when on plenty of PEDs and with a sufficient protein intake. It's probably more of a story of people overestimating the amount of muscle they had in the first place.

That’s where I got this from, I used to take the 1 mg of adex, 40 of nolva, and 25 of Provirion 4x daily and my androgen to estrogen ratio was whack which it was and I did get crazy lean living in Arlington Texas collating with over a dozen Pros and contest winning NPC guys and it was them and a few outside guys I bounced it off of who got me to .5 mg EOD at my max dose and I felt better, fuller, stronger libido, physically stronger and emotionally more stable. My lipids were better but still shit. I could see running 1 mg a day for the last maybe 14 if you really have issues but imo AIs are way way over used and treated too non chalantly especially when we look at lipid profiles.
Got pics from when you were crazy lean?

In any case, none of what you’re saying justifies calling Andrew a shit coach or a fraud but we’re all entitled to talk however we want on the internet.

Got pics from when you were crazy lean?

In any case, none of what you’re saying justifies calling Andrew a shit coach or a fraud but we’re all entitled to talk however we want on the internet.
Yea got a few pics, I’m also a source on here so think for a second plus anyone could post a blush it headless shot, “you got pics” , “I was gonna be a Marine too but.,”. Look here champ I didn’t call Andrew anything but I think a coach who uses those methods is shit. Don’t be so sensitive dude, you’re a State Champ, not in Texas but somewhere so show us your thick skin competitiors have thick skin from getting judged in front of a crowd and all day everyday. You r correct you’re entitled to my opinion as are you and the other people in this thread which I didn’t even start so chill bro.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws