over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Conversion

c2diezal

Registered
Does anybody have a good way to convert t3 powder into capsule form? I researched and found how to convert it into liquid form but haven't been able to find a good way to convert it into capsule form. 1 gram t3 powder into capsules.. Any help would be appreciated

it's all math you will need to weigh and cut the powder with a filler. the compound doesn't matter the process is the same. do a google search on it. there are some hombrew forums that can help. sorry i don't have the links and am firewall restriced right now.

^ completely incorrect.

You will not end up with an even blend if you attempt to follow this guy's advice. You need professional pharm compounding machinery to achieve an even blend.

Your only safe option is liquid measurement.

if you found the liquid way why not do it that way?

mix it with everclear

^ completely incorrect.

You will not end up with an even blend if you attempt to follow this guy's advice. You need professional pharm compounding machinery to achieve an even blend.

Your only safe option is liquid measurement.

to gain a completely accurate dosage you are correct ;however, the process i described is correct. I did leave out the fact you could use a coffee grinder to mix it up ect. it's all simple home brew recipes which are all over home brew forums.

would I mix my T3 as a powder for dosage...no
would I mix my anavar this way... yes

why- because dosage on each product means a big difference.

I simply gave him the answer to his question. Anyone asking questions like this needs more research and I gave him the first step toward gaining more info. Maybe I should have been more clear.
Cp

Yes I think you should be more clear if you are going to respond to somebody with the drug in hand (an obviously clueless guy). With Anavar it would be fine. But I must ask, why? Why not just get a scale that is sensitive to +/- 3-5mg and weigh the anavar and cap them. Unless you want to produce tablets for some reason I see no need to compound the drug with fillers (some wax and corn starch if you were wanting to produce tabs). But again this is pointless when you can just buy a thousand gel capsules and fill those.

For T3 the liquid measurement must be used in order to have any precision because the dosage is in micrograms not milligrams./

For T3 the liquid measurement must be used in order to have any precision because the dosage is in micrograms not milligrams./

I agree in principle but what about the fact that T3 in a liquid loses it's potency fairly quickly.........a main reason why so much liquid out there from various sources is very low dosed?

T3 powder is cheap, trouble is most of it if it is converted to liquid ends up as waste.

You could buy a scale sensitive to +/- 1mg (its going to cost you about 150$) and weigh out 10mg. That would be 200 45-55mcg doses (taking into account the +/- deviation of your scale).

Alternately, you could spend 400 dollars on a scale that is sensitive to .1mg and then you could weigh out 2mg at a time. That would be 40 doses of 47.5-52.5mg (taking into account the deviation of your scale).

Capsules can be made from 25 mg and above when lesser active ingredient is used error marging will be to hi.

Capsules can be made from 25 mg and above when lesser active ingredient is used error marging will be to hi.

:banghead:

it depends on the sensitivity of your scale.

No has nothing do to with sensitivty of scale..
In pharmacy no caps are in made by hand that contain lesser then 20 to 25 mg of active ingredient.
The active ingredient and filler are mixed with a mortal and pestle..active ingredient plus filler equal in weight..mixing adding filler again equal to that weight enz.. until all filler is mixed
Caps with lets day 10 mg active ingredient cant be mixed that way error marging simply to hi..other methods are used in pharmacy but that's not possible at home set up..

Why are you mixing fillers into a capsule? Just weigh the drug and then transfer the drug into the capsule and close the capsule.

This is not rocketscience but I'm surprised some of you make it this far!

We are talking MICROGRAMS

not milligrams

There are 1000mg in a gram

There is 1000mcg in a gram

that means a gram og T3 powder would be 1 million mcg's

or 40,000 doses @25mcg.........a gram would be maybe the size of a tablespoon....try getting 40,000 out of that!!!

The reason no one but giant factories don't do pills is because getting the doses right is very difficult, the savings would be great to by raws and cap them but it's to diffiicult to get it right or everyone would be doing it.

think of a mcg of this powder like a few grains of salt and you need a 1/2 a grain per pill. it is waaay to easy to over dose and really screw up your thyroid bad.

Last edited:

Why are you mixing fillers into a capsule? Just weigh the drug and then transfer the drug into the capsule and close the capsule.

This is not rocketscience but I'm surprised some of you make it this far!

The reason fillers are used in caps is to balance the volume that one cap can contain, so an automatic filler machine can be used.
Looks like you have all the time in world to weigh out every single dose/cap do you think if you go to the pharmacy they will make the caps as you discribe?

The reason fillers are used in caps is to balance the volume that one cap can contain, so an automatic filler machine can be used.
Looks like you have all the time in world to weigh out every single dose/cap do you think if you go to the pharmacy they will make the caps as you discribe?

forgot about this thread. vincent you and I have the same reason for this method.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131