over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 for fat loss

tornquad201

Registered
What’s the opinion on using T3 too speed up fat loss . Thinking of using 25-50 mcg a day .

It easily gives a flat side to the physique, it can easily eat muscle and increases appetite.

It's an effective product, but you also have to be wary of it.

Works great when you’re in a deep caloric deficit and have trouble with certain fat deposits. It’s a tool that helps!

It’s not some miracle drug that’ll shed pounds from you if your diet isn’t on point. If you want that then DNP is your better option.

For fat loss help; I’d use

T4 75-100mg
T3 37.5mcg
GH 4iu daily

- I’d toss in low doses of clen too, under 80mcg. That’s a personal thing for me cause a higher dose makes me feel shitty.

Cage

Works great when you’re in a deep caloric deficit and have trouble with certain fat deposits. It’s a tool that helps!

It’s not some miracle drug that’ll shed pounds from you if your diet isn’t on point. If you want that then DNP is your better option.

T4 75-100mg
T3 37.5mcg
GH 4iu daily

Slesh is disappointed

general discussion thread

some discussion at the end of this thread page 2 and start of 3

i think a general consensus would be to run 25-37.5-50mcg based on progress, keeping protein high and utilizing powerful aas like tren and not overdoing cardio
Sweet Fleezy!
Appreciate the links and consensus.

I wouldn’t expect to lose a TON of fat on it unless your T3 level is sub optimal when not taking it.

I’m currently in very low calories, lots of gh, and low dose dnp

All of which - if I’m not mistaken, reduce t3 in some way, so I’m supplementing with 50mcg per day (first time ever using t3).

As an aside, this dnp stuff is really incredible. First time ever using it as well

starting to see why so many coaches like Palumbo try to scare people away from it

All of which - if I’m not mistaken, reduce t3 in some way, so I’m supplementing with 50mcg per day (first time ever using t3).

As an aside, this dnp stuff is really incredible. First time ever using it as well

starting to see why so many coaches like Palumbo try to scare people away from it
What are you calling low dose DNP?

Never mind, asked and answered..

Cage

You have more effective things to cut like clen or salbutamol
For me T3 need to combine with T4 and maybe if your wallet are okay some 2 to 4 ui of hgh but you will loose some muscle or need Testo and others to maintain but that way take tren win or anavar to help depends on your history products too

T4 75-100mg
T3 37.5mcg
GH 4iu daily

- I’d toss in low doses of clen too, under 80mcg. That’s a personal thing for me cause a higher dose makes me feel shitty.

Cage
I agree. Low dose T3 is the way to go and not by itself

Damn I hope your at least below 8% bf if your on all those fatburners AND "very low calories" if not you need to learn how to properly build a calorie ceiling then a proper deficit.

I’m about 230lbs at 5’9 around 10-11%

Hard to believe I’d have to be like 197 to fit the npc weight class - unless they changed it
I’d probably feel healthier though (not that I currently feel unhealthy)

^^^ well I guess your not below 8%...damn dude

Damn I hope your at least below 8% bf if your on all those fatburners AND "very low calories" if not you need to learn how to properly build a calorie ceiling then a proper deficit.

Hard to believe I’d have to be like 197 to fit the npc weight class - unless they changed it

Yeah, I could definitely use a coach lol

Will be getting one once I have the scratch available

I do have cheat meals/refeeds once or twice a week depending on how I feel and how fast the weight is dropping

And by ‘very low calories’

I mean 450g protein from chicken tendies

With fish oil and greens powder

So maybe not ‘very low’

And by ‘very low calories’

I mean 450g protein from chicken tendies

With fish oil and greens powder

So maybe not ‘very low’
Dude that is PSMF super low and your taking all those fatburners on top of that, shit I already knew you were having CHEAT MEALS without you even having to say it the low calories and high fatburners told me that much.

Yes you need a coach!

Dude that is PSMF super low and your taking all those fatburners on top of that, shit I already knew you were having CHEAT MEALS without you even having to say it the low calories and high fatburners told me that much.

Yes you need a coach!

Still a rookie in this game. 228 at 5’9 this AM flat as crepe

6ED3A31F-ECA5-4BFD-A078-66B2D6FAC863.jpeg AAB42CA8-F483-4B02-9E72-8F75506CB250.jpeg 6ED3A31F-ECA5-4BFD-A078-66B2D6FAC863.jpeg 6ED3A31F-ECA5-4BFD-A078-66B2D6FAC863.jpeg

How much longer do you intend on dieting for?

Well,

Krispie Kreme comes out with a new special set of donuts on the 18th of this month..

So I’m going to see how I look at that point

Gonna see if I can hold off on the donuts until then

Was thinking of dropping to 215-220 before filling back out

What would you suggest? I’m losing fat pretty steadily.. looking to have striated glutes - but not completely ‘dug out’ to the extent that I’m dropping loads of lean tissue

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws