over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 For Gaining

XstarchildX

Banned
As the title suggests, I've been doing some research on the use of low dose (25-50mcg) of T3 during a gaining phase to increase protein synthesis and keep things a bit leaner. I was wondering how many of you guys have used this successfully in conjunction with an increase in calories. I ask for 2 reasons: I have a bunch laying around that I got for free a long time ago from a board sponsor. And secondly, I am slowly adding in calories after a mini cut to clean up some of my fluff I gained during the last blast.

As a side note, I do have blood work coming up soon with my doc, and he wants to check thyroid levels. How long prior to the draw should I stop low dose t3 if I'd like to either have an accurate reading, or to come in low (last thing I want to do is come in high lol)?

Any input is appreciated.

Edit: The blood work isn't for another three weeks, so the plan was to run low dose for a couple weeks or so to see how I react, then drop it prior to blood work and continue again if I find it beneficial.

Last edited:
I use t3 because hgh makes my TSH go up. 37.5mcg keeps me in range.

If you are getting bloodwork done in 3 weeks do not take the t3 if you want an accurate idea of your own thyroid function

I use t3 because hgh makes my TSH go up. 37.5mcg keeps me in range.

If you are getting bloodwork done in 3 weeks do not take the t3 if you want an accurate idea of your own thyroid function
From my research, it does seem to be favorable when used with gh.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep it on deck for after my blood work. Who knows, maybe I'll get a script? I know the tren I'm on, even though low dose, may lower my levels a bit :).

From my research, it does seem to be favorable when used with gh.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep it on deck for after my blood work. Who knows, maybe I'll get a script? I know the tren I'm on, even though low dose, may lower my levels a bit :).

Without t3 or t4 I start feeling fat/lethargy when on higher doses of hgh. the thyroid meds really help but blood work is the best way to see if you actually need it

t3 is anabolic at the right dose and diet

makes more proteins synthesis possible

No issue/fear damaging your thyroid? Easier to stay lean at your dose?

t3/4 does not damage the thyroid. There are cases where people were wrongly prescribed t3/4 and were on it for years. Once they stopped thyroid worked fine in just a few days

t3 is anabolic at the right dose and diet

makes more proteins synthesis possible
Do you know how long it would affect blood work? If I were going in for blood work in 3 weeks and tested it out for a week at low dose to see how I feel, would it mess with my TSH or free T3?

I was on t3 for over a year straight at 25mcg up to 100mcg and recovered within 1-2 months. I personally feel thyroid damage is extremely unlikely and that tapering also isn't really a necessity.

I would not go over 50mcg coupled even with growth. Really flattens you out when you go higher.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

its been shown several times that exogenous t3 usage wont shut down the thyroid for long

its been shown several times that exogenous t3 usage wont shut down the thyroid for long
We just had a big thing posted with studies and all recently... It doesn't shut it down Perm...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

I know Stewie is a fan of running low dose t3 for increased anabolism and health benefits. If I remember right it was like 5-15 mcg a day

I know Stewie is a fan of running low dose t3 for increased anabolism and health benefits. If I remember right it was like 5-15 mcg a day

Yes I do.

I'll supplement with 12.5mcgs upon waking (430am) then 5mcgs around noonish. I also take 25mcgs of L-thyroxine at bedtime. With this dosing method, all of my thyroid parameters are in physiological ranges.

In the nuts-and-bolts of it, it goes beyond the anabolic effects of increased protein synthesis. As it is, I'm not attentively seeking the utmost increase with protein synthesis. It's more-so in anticipations of promoting cholesterol efflux thru ABCA1 cholesterol transporter. In essence and theory this to enhance the function of LDL and HDL cholesterol.

Then there's immune response, cognitive function, endothelial health, ect.

There's many, many other reason. Too many to list.

I see individuals pushing the envelope on taking way too much thyroid hormones. Too much risk involved, and that's not talking about the potential for catabolic effects.

Do you know how long it would affect blood work? If I were going in for blood work in 3 weeks and tested it out for a week at low dose to see how I feel, would it mess with my TSH or free T3?

Once you crash it i.e.. take enough t3 to stop TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
then you have to until your t3 crashes and then your TSH gets signals to produce thyroid

takes a couple weeks to go back to normal
don't take t3 now if you have bloods in 3 weeks

Once you crash it i.e.. take enough t3 to stop TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
then you have to until your t3 crashes and then your TSH gets signals to produce thyroid

takes a couple weeks to go back to normal
don't take t3 now if you have bloods in 3 weeks
Appreciate the response. After blood work I think I am going to try a dosing schedule similar to Stewie's. However, I'll have to run it at 25mcg in one dose. The tabs I have are 100mcg per tab and my pill splitter can cut them pretty evenly into 1/4's, but that's as far as it'll go lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws