over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 help stay lean?

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
would taking 25mcg a day of T3 while lean bulking help me stay lean?

would taking 25mcg a day of T3 while lean bulking help me stay lean?

Might be simple but it's also the right answer.... eating the right foods and at the right amounts for you and effective training will help you stay lean whilst lean bulking. No need for t3

There was a post recently about guys using T3 in low dosages for protein uptake in the offseason.

Might be simple but it's also the right answer.... eating the right foods and at the right amounts for you and effective training will help you stay lean whilst lean bulking. No need for t3

x2

I don't like when people respond like this. You didn't answer the simple question.. would it HELP, not replace diet and exercise

at 25mcg yes, it would help
some say its catabolic at higher doses, and itll negate some gains, i never saw it tho. ran as much as 200mcg in the past with no ill effects.
but yes at 25mcg, it will help you, not make u... stay lean

frk

Totally agree with you these "snotty" type answers just make me want to rip my monitor off my desk and smash it...

YouTube - Man destroys computer
:p

My reply was not snotty at all. Yeah T3 can be great when bulking to help stay lean. That other thread has lots of good info explaining why it is and what dose to use... I read it the other week. But my point is 99.9% of the people who need t3 to stay lean when lean bulking aren't eating as good as they could. So I was not being snotty I just think too many people depend upon tablets to stay lean. And of course this is a bodybuilding forum mainly about gear so most of us are depending upon tablets and injectables to be big/lean. I just think t3 is unnecessary.

I knew loads would say yeah they do help (the answer he wanted to hear) so I just thought I would start off with a different answer.

My reply was not snotty at all. Yeah T3 can be great when bulking to help stay lean. That other thread has lots of good info explaining why it is and what dose to use... I read it the other week. But my point is 99.9% of the people who need t3 to stay lean when lean bulking aren't eating as good as they could. So I was not being snotty I just think too many people depend upon tablets to stay lean. And of course this is a bodybuilding forum mainly about gear so most of us are depending upon tablets and injectables to be big/lean. I just think t3 is unnecessary.

I knew loads would say yeah they do help (the answer he wanted to hear) so I just thought I would start off with a different answer.

t3 is unnecessary, so is supplements and AAS so when you avoid giving the information that someone asks and instead deliver a moral :the right way" to do things, it is being snotty lol :p

This is a chemically enhanced bodybuilding forum, persons come here to find out info without moral grandstanding. Its hard enough trying to sift through all the information as is!

If i had first hand knowledge of T3, good or bad that is what i would offer something like this

eg. nope dont do it, research and personal experience have taught me to stay the fuck away!

or the opposite its great, research and personal experience etc...

If i want a moral imperative, ill goto church :p < thats me being snotty :p

t3 is unnecessary, so is supplements and AAS so when you avoid giving the information that someone asks and instead deliver a moral :the right way" to do things, it is being snotty lol :p

This is a chemically enhanced bodybuilding forum, persons come here to find out info without moral grandstanding. Its hard enough trying to sift through all the information as is!

If i had first hand knowledge of T3, good or bad that is what i would offer something like this

eg. nope dont do it, research and personal experience have taught me to stay the fuck away!

Amen! Druss, I'm really enjoying your post. Glad to have you here!

I agree. But at the same time when someone asks a question like that it is usually because they plan to do it (or will do if they get approval by other members). So maybe I should have asked if he had used it before for cutting. I answered the way I did simply cos I don't see the need in using it. But yeah many do use it with great results.

I am not taking the moral high ground... most of us are taking alsorts (me included). So you are right I should have just gave an answer to the question and then added my opinion afterwards. I suppose it is because I am used to advising newbies who usually want to try and take as much as they can as they think more is more. But here is different... loads of experienced guys so I need to change my approach at times. Anyway I am off to have my cottage cheese :)

Amen, I agree. Seems like some of the zen masters here just wait in the wings to just parrot the same stuff about diet, cardio, low dose, young guys are dumb, you don't have the genentics, ect. While I agree and most of it is true, it gets old to see it in every thread about drugs. Thank you.

T3 should assist in getting lean since it is prescribed for hypothyroidism. Personally I'd recommend a t3/t4 combo. I have slight hypothyroidism and find it difficult to gain mass while taking meds so I went off of them. Problem is I get very tired without. Be sure to check into whether the meds cause a shutdown.
A few sponsors have it but one in particular never shipped.

druss summed up what I was saying very well. I could go on all day about how most ppl on here should put off gear till they build a better base, but how many ppl want to hear that?? Not many and I don't feel like preaching

Looking to lose weight & get in shape

I am looking to get back in shape. I have made excuses & not worked out in 12 years & now that I am no longer with my ex I am ready to get back to my old health. I am presently 80 lbs over the weight I use to be. I am 41 and looking to get back to 175 & with finding out about peptides I would like to see if they could improve my ability to get my weight off faster than without. First off I would like to know if anyone knows of a reputable place to get them & secondly I am looking to do either CJC-1295 with HGRP-2 or CJC with Ipamorelin. I have read some info thats says CJC with DAC is best but it might not be the real thing so don't waste your time. Also have read that HEX is best for HGRP but it is recommended to take 4 weeks off to be effective again, so would it be better to use HEX & on the 4 weeks off use like HGRP-2 or Ipamorelin. I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws