over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 in bulking cycles?

Big Fucker

Registered
Have any of you used small doses of t3 during a bulking cycle to minimize fat gain? I've been researching the use of t3 in bulking cycles and it seems that it may enhance the effects of AAS in smaller doses <50mcg.. Its tricky because t3 is catabolic, though at the same time it promotes protein sysnthesis at lower doses but I can't figure out what side the balance tips to when used in smaller doses.. Anyways, anybody had any luck using it during a bulking cycle? Do you feel it helped your muscle gains or did it slowed your gains? BTW, I will be using it with 1g of Test E, 600mg of Deca, 20mg of DBol, and 10iu's of Humalog 2x a day twice a week... Thanks in advance

Bump'n this up

I've wondered the same thing myself. I've heard that small doses of T3 helps your body assimilate and metabolize protein, carbs, and fat at a faster rate. It might keep the fat off during a Mass cycle, and since your body is using up the food you eat at a faster rate, you may be able to get more food down thru out the day.

I tried this at the suggestion of RY awhile back. Just a tab a day to keep the bloat down and keep from gaining fat while bulking. It does work, if you eat fairly clean and do some cardio. I put on size without fat when doing this.

Would would probally make better gains if you use gh or igf..but they do cost alot more..I just did a cycle of igf and liked what I saw..I ate whatever I wanted and I did not add any fat..Just my 02..

Ok I am broken record here but,...

...when you up amount of T-3 in your body the body will seemingly make all other chemicals(Gear) work better. Trust me your not gonna lose muscle on 25mcg of T-3 when your using gear. I have used up to 75mcg in offseason and still made it to over 320lbs.LOL

RY

Hmm

How long do you run this dose of t-3, and does 25mcg cause a major problem for t-3 production?

I run it for 6-8 weeks...

...and Monday thru Friday. I get my blood panals done every 3-4 months and have never really had a problem w/ T-3. Now that I said that next test will come back that I am slow.hahahah

RY

What effect does the T3 have on aas that makes it more effective..

Re: Ok I am broken record here but,...

Ry Roid said:
...when you up amount of T-3 in your body the body will seemingly make all other chemicals(Gear) work better. Trust me your not gonna lose muscle on 25mcg of T-3 when your using gear. I have used up to 75mcg in offseason and still made it to over 320lbs.LOL

RY
I agree...
Thats the way i like it, maibe better with slim and equigen in off season.

Hey bro, i am 273 write now and growing. Any tips to faster gains, i am 6000 cals write now.

weight77 said:
What effect does the T3 have on aas that makes it more effective..

From my understanding is it increases protein synthesis. Maybe RY can chime in though...

RY- 320lbs! Damn bro you need to hit the weight gainer shakes lol. J/K thats very impressive bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws