over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3 in DNP capsules?

skilgannon143

Newbies
Hi
I recently got some DNP caps, and have been on 200mg for 3 days and 400mg for 3 days now. I'm wondering if its not dnp at all, just some other shit or maybe a little bit of dnp, because yellow stains on packaging, but not much. I don't feel any heat, my workouts are the same, I can jog without extra heat of lethargy and I can work fine.
My question is, do suppliers sometimes put something else into the caps like crushed t3 instead of using DNP? if this is the case I'm worried that i've been overdosing on t3 lol.
reason I think there is some dnp or some t3 is because I have got a bit leaner without changing my diet and doing similar workouts. but it cant be all dnp because at 400mg im not feeling any sides or slight physical things at all.
any thoughts?
what are the usualy things suppliers might put into dnp caps if it isnt dnp (fillers, baking soda?!, rat poison??

thanks

At 400mg and not feeling any sides or slight physical things at all? :confused:
Doesnt sounds like DNP at all. With crystalline DNP you WILL feel something at half of that dose! Check with your supplier.

Why mix t3 with DNP it is proven that DNP doesn't not affect da thyroid wat so ever try this mix or tell ur supplier 100mg of RK 100mg Taurine !!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
At 400mg and not feeling any sides or slight physical things at all? :confused:
Doesnt sounds like DNP at all. With crystalline DNP you WILL feel something at half of that dose! Check with your supplier.

I would check your supplier as you should def feel the effects.

from my research not everyone feels or gets sides. it also take time to build up in the body have you been running it for more than 5 days?

Sounds pretty fishy to me. You may want to contact your supplier.

yea ill contact them, i had faith somewhat in this supplier though cos ppl here have said good things about them. Ill run it a few more days, then just stop and look for a dif source

Who's your source? Powder or crystal? I can, personally, confirm that Geno's is what it claims to be. Plus T3 has that fat-rebound effect upon cessation. You'd be able to tell pretty quickly what's what.

well I didn't wna say the source because I only have a couple of posts and I thought ppl here wud think I was chatting shit about the source for no reason.
i feel i've lost some muscle mass without eating less and keeping protein same, so I always thoguht that was t3 effect not a dnp effect.

why dont you pop a cap open? DNP cant be faked..its yellow and stains pretty much anything it touches

well I didn't wna say the source because I only have a couple of posts and I thought ppl here wud think I was chatting shit about the source for no reason.
i feel i've lost some muscle mass without eating less and keeping protein same, so I always thoguht that was t3 effect not a dnp effect.

If you dont wannapost the source, PM anyone who has DNP experience.

on my 7th day now, took 200mg for 3 days and 400 for 3 days. and 600 for one day. It does stain yellow on the packaging and when i opened it, but i thought that might be yellow dye or something. I will pm someone and ask them if they know about supplier as you suggest, thanks

It should take 3 or 4 days to build up in the system, but you're well past that now. Sounds like it could be a bad batch:(:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131