over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3 is a must on tren cut ?

shaker88

Registered
Newbies
anyone had signifecant results cutting using test/tren without t3 ?

been asking cuz i heard alot of people can't lose weight on tren,
and read a couple studies about tren causing lower t3 levels (in animals),
but people use it for cutting all the time ...so i assumed they use t3 with it to get fat lose results

assuming diet and training routine are the same ,what would bring faster or better results in fat loss with lbm maintainance ?

1- test prop 450 / anavar 60 + eca alternating with clen for 8 weeks
or
2- test prop 300 / tren ace 300 to 450 + eca alternating with clen for 8 weeks

without t3 or hgh or peptides

You can get lean taking deca ,test and Dbol with no clen , T3 , DNP or anything else.

You can grow and get fat taking test , tren , mast and winstrol along with T3 and clen

It ultimately boils down to your diet and training
You can get absolutely shredded with very little drugs at all, just enough to prevent any muscle wasting if your diet and training are situated properly

You can get lean taking deca ,test and Dbol with no clen , T3 , DNP or anything else.

You can grow and get fat taking test , tren , mast and winstrol along with T3 and clen

It ultimately boils down to your diet and training
You can get absolutely shredded with very little drugs at all, just enough to prevent any muscle wasting if your diet and training are situated properly

i totally agree with you on that
i always used test (any ester available) and winny at the last couple weeks only to cut ....but during the last cutting cycle i added tren ace and i didn't like the rate of fat loss although i did what always worked for me before ...i did gain strength despite large calorie deficit and even added some size to back and arms but fat loss wasn't even comparable to test and any ai alone

t3 sucks... very catabolic

dnp is way better. but you seem pretty noobie so idk if i would recommend

t3 sucks... very catabolic

dnp is way better. but you seem pretty noobie so idk if i would recommend

been working out for 12 years and at least 7 years on and off juice ...but i'm a powerlifter so i was usually on bulking compounds
right now i'm 228 lbs at 5.7 and around 17% body fat and thought maybe it's time for a real cut ,that's why i considered tren this time.
DNP is not available in egypt i guess

been working out for 12 years and at least 7 years on and off juice ...but i'm a powerlifter so i was usually on bulking compounds
right now i'm 228 lbs at 5.7 and around 17% body fat and thought maybe it's time for a real cut ,that's why i considered tren this time.

What does your eating look like??
I would get a good training regime set up then get your diet situated accordingly. This will generally give pretty quick initial results , after a few weeks of training and eating right add in a little juice , doesn't take much just 200-300mg test per week will give a marked improvement in performance in the gym letting you train harder and longer and increase the metabolism , this will help fat loss and muscle growth without cutting calories. After a couple more weeks add in a little more cardio and reduce the calories a little , after a few weeks add in a fat burner like Clen , ECY.
If you start off throwing everything you have at trying to lose fat you end up running out of options to use later

IMO, you dont need any fat burner at 17% body fat. You can get to 10% just using diet and cardio. THEN...when it starts getting harder, throw fat burners in. Why use everything in the toolbox right off the bat?

I did tren only cycles and would only put on maybe 5 lbs in 12 weeks, but I'd trim my bodyfat way down. I would be eating more too, a lot more as my hunger would be up. Waist measurement once went down 2 inches in the 12 weeks while I gained about 5 lbs. Recomp drug.

been asking cuz i heard alot of people can't lose weight on tren,
and read a couple studies about tren causing lower t3 levels (in animals),
but people use it for cutting all the time ...so i assumed they use t3 with it to get fat lose results

Imo even if it makes T3 go down (let's assume for now that it does), it's not enough of a downshift to NEED T3 with it.

I did tren only cycles and would only put on maybe 5 lbs in 12 weeks, but I'd trim my bodyfat way down. I would be eating more too, a lot more as my hunger would be up. Waist measurement once went down 2 inches in the 12 weeks while I gained about 5 lbs. Recomp drug.

so your waist measurement went down without even being in a caloric deficit state ,right ? you were'nt using t3 or hgh or peptides ? if that's the case then that answers my question ...no need for t3.

so your waist measurement went down without even being in a caloric deficit state ,right ? you were'nt using t3 or hgh or peptides ? if that's the case then that answers my question ...no need for t3.
Yep! I was only taking tren too, no testosterone or any other steroid. It was the pellets I was using, so I know it was good. The effect is immense. I was hot and sweating all day long, couldn't keep a shirt dry hardly. I increased calories too because of my hunger. I cant remember how much, but it was probably not more than maybe 500 to 1000 calories a day over my maintenance from before the cycle. Before the cycle I was off. That was when we all cycled on and off steroids. I lost a bit under 2 inches off my waist and trimmed up nicely. My weight went up about 5 lbs too. Looked a lot bigger though. Veins out etc. After I went off I think I lost that 5 lbs fairly fast but remained nice and lean. Want to say I lost about another 5 lbs in the next few weeks too, so down 10 after going clean. In the end after going clean I weighed about 5 lbs less than before the cycle but my waist was down almost 2 inches. The 10 lbs must have been water. Lost a significant amount of fat and replaced with muscle. With me, an inch lost in the waist is usually about 7 lbs or so. Going by that I would have lost about 15 lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle.

Strength went up a lot too by the way. A lot.

Yep! I was only taking tren too, no testosterone or any other steroid. It was the pellets I was using, so I know it was good. The effect is immense. I was hot and sweating all day long, couldn't keep a shirt dry hardly. I increased calories too because of my hunger. I cant remember how much, but it was probably not more than maybe 500 to 1000 calories a day over my maintenance from before the cycle. Before the cycle I was off. That was when we all cycled on and off steroids. I lost a bit under 2 inches off my waist and trimmed up nicely. My weight went up about 5 lbs too. Looked a lot bigger though. Veins out etc. After I went off I think I lost that 5 lbs fairly fast but remained nice and lean. Want to say I lost about another 5 lbs in the next few weeks too, so down 10 after going clean. In the end after going clean I weighed about 5 lbs less than before the cycle but my waist was down almost 2 inches. The 10 lbs must have been water. Lost a significant amount of fat and replaced with muscle. With me, an inch lost in the waist is usually about 7 lbs or so. Going by that I would have lost about 15 lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle.

Strength went up a lot too by the way. A lot.

thank you sir for taking the time to write down this experience

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner