over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3+mk677 for bulking

nihilixm

Banned
Theoretically would adding 50mcg t3 and 25mg mk677 daily to a blast keep me leaner or spin my wheels?

Say
750mg test e
25mg mk677
50mcg t3

Supposedly t3 increases protein synth but increases degradation (which the mk677 fixes)

So would I just stay leaner using both on a bulk?

Would you taper down the t3 a bit maybe 40mcg?

I just recently tried this (T3 while bulking) and was also taking MK-677 + plenty of AAS. I had high expectations of it, also like you thinking the T3 would enable me to utilize more ingested protein for muscle growth (which turned out to be 100% broscience) but in practice, it turned out to be a zero sum game (as one would also theoretically expect beforehand). Also, because I had to push my calories up by so much to actually gain weight (I was using more than 50 mcg T3 though), I didn't stay leaner neither.

It was an experiment I felt I had to give a fair go but in reality, it just doesn't work.

I would just use test and mk-677. If you want to stay lean just eat very clean and keep calories sensible. I also like to play about with training volume as well. MK-677 may put some water on but you are growing so use it to your advantage and don't worry about a tiny bit of "fluff". I do think synthetine is great to help minimize fat gain when growing without having to worry about it negatively effecting muscle gain. Ensuring insulin sensitivity is kept maximized could be important as well. If you're worried about protein utilization I would recommend bromelain with meals.

I would just use test and mk-677. If you want to stay lean just eat very clean and keep calories sensible. I also like to play about with training volume as well. MK-677 may put some water on but you are growing so use it to your advantage and don't worry about a tiny bit of "fluff". I do think synthetine is great to help minimize fat gain when growing without having to worry about it negatively effecting muscle gain. Ensuring insulin sensitivity is kept maximized could be important as well. If you're worried about protein utilization I would recommend bromelain with meals.

Recently, I started using a digestive enzyme when i eat protein and fat. It really feels like my body is less bloated and I can eat more without feeling too full

Recently, I started using a digestive enzyme when i eat protein and fat. It really feels like my body is less bloated and I can eat more without feeling too full

That's good to know. Which one do you use? I guess it's just like anything and some are better than others. Everyone has a different response to everything as well. It's always worth experimenting. I do like Now Foods Super Enzymes as a general digestive enzyme. There are loads of products on the market though. Ox Bile with high fat meals definitely makes a big difference for me as well. The most important thing for me though is not being a fat pig and keeping my meals somewhat sensible :eek::D

Add 50-100mcg of T4 not T3. If taking MK-677 then you may down regulate T4 anyway similar to when on GH.

Screw T4. If you are going to use a thyroid drug, use T3. That's my take....I know there's one or two guys who like it on here, but I like T3....no conversion necessary

With HGH/secretagogo T4 is better.

Why is T4 better? it is now my dilemma. I have T3 and T4 on my hands and I don't know what to use with my GH. but so far thyroid levels are fine..

That's good to know. Which one do you use? I guess it's just like anything and some are better than others. Everyone has a different response to everything as well. It's always worth experimenting. I do like Now Foods Super Enzymes as a general digestive enzyme. There are loads of products on the market though. Ox Bile with high fat meals definitely makes a big difference for me as well. The most important thing for me though is not being a fat pig and keeping my meals somewhat sensible :eek::D

The one im taking is below. It works great.

The Vitamin Shoppe - Digestive Enzymes Digestive Aid (90 Vegetable Capsules) - Digestive Enzymes

If taking t3 to bulk id keep the dose at or below 25mcg. For me, at any higher dose it seems to just makes me eat more (higher food bill) which offset the extra caloric expenditure.

T-4 with Mk Works Wonders.
I'll hit some GW5015 Pre with my Shakes while its still active and Insuligen to keep Insulin Sensitized!

t3 probably better for cutting not bulking..

Glad to know the inactive form of the hormone is better than the active :banghead:

Its like saying vitamin d2 is better than d3

MK677 will double your natural gh levels as it did mine and increase deep sleep for better recovery and more of an appetite... I was running 30mg pre bed. and the T3 will give you a better nutrition partitioning effect... you'll just have to up your calories a bit more. T3 + Tren work syngertiscally together as well as gh and slinny :headbang:

I would only use 12.5mcg T3 to increase protein synthesis while bulking.
50mcg is too much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner