over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3 necessary pre contest to be shredded

what do you guys think about once daily dosing when it comes to t3?

i was using 50mcg for a while twice daily, bumped down to 25mcg, then got off for a while. i have capsules that are 25mcg so i can't really split them. didn't know if there was a big deal associated with only dosing once a day with t3 (i think the half life is something like 10 hours?) i'm about to bump back up to 100mg of tren ace daily and i want a little t3 added in again. i dont really like liquids if i can avoid them, but capsules like i have now prohibit me from splitting up the dose.

the half life is supposed to be 24 hours
however with once a day dosing i could often feel a crash coming on in the afternoon, about 8 hours or so after taking the t3... that was with 25mcg.. with 50mcg no such issues
i always dose twice a day... especially with higher doses this is much better too (too much t3 at once and youll sweat like crazy an hour later)

theoretically once a day would be fine too though.
if you just use 25mcg i would still spread it out..

done three contest preps. The one I didnt use any thyroid supplements, probally needed to lose a good ten pounds , on t3 got in so much better condition

Im having a real internal struggle because I just stopped t3 about 6 weeks ago (april 10th) for a compeition. Currently, Im eight weeks out, body temperature is 96. something upon waking up. im dieting quite hard, doing cardio 5-6 days a week, doing weight training five days a week (including calves and abs-six days)

so my best conditioning has always been using t3, and never gotten my best without it by diet and cardio alone.

I want to do my best of course, and dont want to mess up my thyroid. Got thyroid tested ten days after I stopped t3 and t4 showed up as low, taking some natty thyroid supplements and my goal is to come in at least as ripped as last time , if not better---so the d. YEebate is you gotta do what you have to do to get what you want vs after I discontinue thyroid supplements I wont stay shredded year round and thyroid health , will it mess thyroid up

can I get some insight some someone more experienced in this?

You don't need T3. Getting down into the 4-6 BF% is 90% diet related. Doing cardio 4 hours a day with T3 isn't nearly as important as diet. So IMO, cut the T3 and dial in your diet to a T. Your Thyroid is probably slacking a little because of exogenous thyroid but don't let that discourage you. Drop the T3

Last edited:
You don't need T3. Getting down into the 4-6 BF% is 90% diet related. Doing cardio 4 hours a day with T3 isn't nearly as important as diet. So IMO, cut the T3 and dial in your diet to a T. Your Thyroid is probably slacking a little because of exogenous thyroid but don't let that discourage you. Drop the T3

You're right. A person can get cut, without stimulants, given an extended period of time. But you have to consider time frame. Some people need to supercharge with T3 in order to cut within a given period of time, like for an event.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws