over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 or T4 ??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got a question for you guys , what compound is better for fat loss in addition to diet and exercise?

My wife is wanting to get on board with a better diet and such , sh already workout out , she doesn't eat bad but she only eat 2-3 times a day , she is an surigical RN so she can't just stop to graba bite.

She tried T3 in the past at 50 mcg/ed and saw minor results , I'm almost certain that she is hypo thyroid as it seemd she was at a normal range while taking the T3. But I've heard that its possible to get some nasty sides from running T3

So the question is what would be the better/safer choice for weight loss T3 or T4?

if shes hypo, T4 will be useless,,well kinda...depends on if she can convert T4 to T3 at CELLULAR level not from blood work snap shot

T3 is perfectly fine, there are no known side effects from T3 alone from dr. lowe's website, check it out, it will asnwer many questions...do a search on google dr. lowe and thyroid or something like that

T3, start at 50 then ramp up slowly till she 'feels' better,,i dont think you should use T3 to lose fat, it will not work continuously due to adrenal burden.

T4/T3 4:1 ratio is the best and most natural way, i think she should take t4/t3 or armour as a HRT and start exercising more, and see if she can adjust eating schedule

i was always under the impresson that t4 is extremely weak. i read an article on steroid.com that says most people stay on t3 9-10 months a year than take 2-3 months off and are fine. i prsonally have done 50mcg's of t3 for 5-6 months than stopped and didnt notice anything.

clearly women would be more sensitive, but t3 eats everything. u really need to be on a cycle when taking it. at least clen has the muscle-sparing effect t3 burns whatever it has to.

i wouldnt say t4 is WEAK or anything like that

some people cant convert T4 to T3 properly EVEN if the blood work shows 'normal'

thats just in the blood, nobody can measure what happens in your cells.

tahts why T3 is better,,,no doubt there.

but T4/T3 combo is just better since its the natural ratio,,,good to have reserve of T4 around in case your body is still converting it well

you also make T3 to be some very strong compound that will 'eat' up everything

dose dependent and women or men are equally sensitive depending on your cellular metabolism situation

gunsmith, how do you know if shes hypo, and what do you mean she seemed 'normal' whil she was on?

ive had issues where once thyroid was bad, cortisol was super high, added t3, fixed it

recently, my temp dropped badly, and things didnt respond well (supps, stims, anything), added cortisol, temp went up, normal again

adrenals/thyroid are yin and yang,,,,two must be addressed, usually adrenal chekc up first then add thyroid

thats IF you want to do it right instead of blindly throwin things at people lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws