over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 precontest

drillbit369

Registered
So it has taken me being on stage twice and not being filled out as much as I Should have to realize that it has been t3 the whole time. I on my precontest diet right now and I have been feeling great. All of a sudden out of know where my pumps in the gym went away and I am flat. I started t3 a week ago. After doing some research I found out that flattening out and losing pumps is a side effect of t3. I'm only running 50mcgs a day.

Previously I ran it all the way through show day. No matter how much I would carb up I could not fill out or even get a pump. This time I am considering ramping down and stopping t3 right before peak week. Im also running it with clen and i'm going to drop it with the t3. Does anyone have the same problem I did with it? I would like to know other guys input on this and how you run t3 precontest.

Last edited:
So it has taken me being on stage twice and not being filled out as much as I Should have to realize that it has been t3 the whole time. I on my precontest diet right now and I have been feeling great. All of a sudden out of know where my pumps in the gym went away and I am flat. I started t3 a week ago. After doing some research I found out that flattening out and losing pumps is a side effect of t3. I'm only running 50mcgs a day.

Previously I ran it all the way through show day. No matter how much I would carb up I could not fill out or even get a pump. This time I am considering ramping down and stopping t3 right before peak week. Im also running it with clen and i'm going to drop it with the t3. Does anyone have the same problem I did with it? I would like to know other guys input on this and how you run t3 precontest.

I'm by no means a veteran and don't even compete, but I get the same effect on 50mcg+, especially when dieting hard. I'd drop it to 25mcg early AM and try that a bit. 50mcg flattens me out when dieting hard. Find the sweet spot.

Last edited:
Not sure if I was doing it wrong but I took 50mcg yesterday morning before I are and by about noon I was hugging the toilet puking my guts up. Needless to say, I won't bother with it anymore.

Not sure if I was doing it wrong but I took 50mcg yesterday morning before I are and by about noon I was hugging the toilet puking my guts up. Needless to say, I won't bother with it anymore.

Where did you get your t3? It shouldn't do that at all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm by no means a veteran and don't even compete, but I get the same effect on 50mcg+, especially when dieting hard. I'd drop it to 25mcg early AM and try that a bit. 50mcg flattens me out when dieting hard. Find the sweet spot.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I took 25mcgs this morn. I've been carbs depleted for 2 days and still had a decent pump. I just started using PA's new pump spray so that could have helped. I'll prob keep it at 25mcgs for the next few weeks then completely drop it a few day before the show. I appreciate the input man.

Why even use it if it causes this for you mate? Just lower your calories a bit more, you already have the help of clen and im sure other aas, whats the reasoning behind using the t3?

Why even use it if it causes this for you mate? Just lower your calories a bit more, you already have the help of clen and im sure other aas, whats the reasoning behind using the t3?
I was recommended the clen/t3 stack from a couple other guys who swear by it. The come on stage looking shredded beyond belief. I suppose you are right. Im going to run it at 25mcgs for another week see how it plays out. I still have a little over a month until the show. That gives me a little time to play with it. Calories are already fairly low. Keeping the clen and keeping my cardio steady should be good enough. I guess I'm ways looking for that extra edge.

Being on diet for a while will slow your metabolism, your thyroid hormones will be slowing down due to low calorie consumption.

T3 hormone will boost your metabolism again , that's the reason behind using t3.

drillbit; I experienced the same thing with you...couple weeks ago I wrote this on my thread:

"I'm currently cutting with test/tren/primo and added 3 weeks ago 50mcg t3...since then my once a week refeeds are not effective anymore, I mean that my muscles don't fill up anymore as they would before t3..after consuming 700-800 gr of carbs the next day I would be pumped and filled at max.rate but after I've added the t3 the next day of my refeed I still do look flat..and this is not my illusion it's fact...anybody else is experiencing this?"

Found this on the net a while ago and shared it again on my thread earlier, but Kaladryn disagreed :

Bodybuilders who use thyroid drugs while attempting to carb load during the final week of their contest preparations may be wasting their time. The purpose of carb loading is to provide a fuller, more dense appearance to muscles. But taking thyroid drugs will inhibit glycogen synthesis. If a bodybuilder reduced his carb intake before the loading phase - as is the common practice - he may wind up looking "flat" onstage because the carbs simply won't kick in as expected due to the concomitant thyroid usage.

Where did you get your t3? It shouldn't do that at all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Got it from MP with some clen. This is my first time using it so I didn't necessarily know what to expect. The day before I had taken 20mcg clen and 25mcg T3 and felt alright (and by that I mean a little jittery but not bad enough to affect my functionality) then the next day I did 20mcg clen again and 50mcg T3 then BAM throwing up, dizziness.. it was a nightmare. It had subsided by the end of the day but it was intense.

drillbit; I experienced the same thing with you...couple weeks ago I wrote this on my thread:

"I'm currently cutting with test/tren/primo and added 3 weeks ago 50mcg t3...since then my once a week refeeds are not effective anymore, I mean that my muscles don't fill up anymore as they would before t3..after consuming 700-800 gr of carbs the next day I would be pumped and filled at max.rate but after I've added the t3 the next day of my refeed I still do look flat..and this is not my illusion it's fact...anybody else is experiencing this?"

Wow. It seems like we both realized the problem at the same time. I may take a chance and stick with it until peak week like I said before. The first 3 days of the week I will be depleted so I will be flat anyways. Hopefully when I start carb loading Thursday the t3 sides should be gone. I'm definitely going to be sticking with a low dose until then 25-40mcgs

I can't believe I couldn't figure this out from my last shows. I would try to make up for the flatness with more supplements and carbs than i needed I'm glad to have pin point the problem. Hopefully running it like this will help.

I completely disagree with not being able to fill out I was the fullest and tightest I ever had been on stage this past year and I think the last week or so I was up to around 90mcgs of T3 along with clen. Maybe your nutrition was not 100% in check??? Shelby did not tell me to cut it out so.....?

I think T3 really effects each competitor a little different.

I take my calories pretty freakin low, but I also use lots of refeeds to help boost metabolism so I've only used T3 on a handful of occasions. IMO, I looked better just using clen rather than using t3/clen combo....the refeeds and carbups didn't do me justice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131