over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 protocol for 1st cycle

I'd drop the rest and run Test/Tren. Winstrol/Anavar when your bf % is in the single digit. Good luck with your cycle!

Last edited:
I mean great on you for changing your life style. But yes the amount of gear and what your running for current health may not be wise. I hope your doing a good amount of cardio. But I won't say t3 will hurt. I'd run 25-50 and probably just have you run Mast and test

All those drugs will wreck your lipids i strongly recommend listening to little slice.

I'm usually all for decent cycles but in your case there is no need to run anything other than 300mg test and possibly adding 25mcg t3 once progress slows.

Your diet needs to be adjusted also, you are eating far too little for your size/weight. it will be hard not to rebound after dieting on 1500 cals, thats a girls diet

As for t3 start 25mcg . i wouldnt go higher than 75mcg max. As a matter of fact id suggest not going over 50mcg. Should be plenty. I would drop one of your oils. Probable the eq.
Test/tren/mast. Is very synergistic. 50/50 winni/var. Is a great combo. T3 50mcg.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

As for t3 start 25mcg . i wouldnt go higher than 75mcg max. As a matter of fact id suggest not going over 50mcg. Should be plenty. I would drop one of your oils. Probable the eq.
Test/tren/mast. Is very synergistic. 50/50 winni/var. Is a great combo. T3 50mcg.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Would you follow the same dosing protocol for t4?

As much as I have to agree watching what you run because it's to heavy of a load.... I really like that cycle haha

I agree with most here. Drop the orals tren, EQ. I like mast with test, I feel great.

Add in 2-3iu 2x per day of TPs greytops. That would really help at your age.

I've had the best results with the 20mcg/100mcg T3/T4 from Merck over the UGL, RC, Indian "pharm" grade etc. Beings you have a 100mcg T3 tab which doesn't exist in the pharm world it's obviously a UGL but the major downside with that is there is a serious unlikely hood that you cutting that tablet into 4 equal quarters is going to give you 4 equivalent doses. And not to knock your transformation as you have done quite well but you would greatly benefit from cutting more bf off before the t3 anyways, so my advice would be to do keto or whatever diet works for you and cut down another 20lbs at least before using a synthetic thyroid compound. They work great when used at the right BF%, but when ur BF% is too high its hard to see if you are being too aggressive and sacrificing more muscle than necessary. Just my $0.02 but I've ran t3/t4 quite a lot over the years and there is a lot of garbage t3/t4 out there.

I've had the best results with the 20mcg/100mcg T3/T4 from Merck over the UGL, RC, Indian "pharm" grade etc. Beings you have a 100mcg T3 tab which doesn't exist in the pharm world it's obviously a UGL but the major downside with that is there is a serious unlikely hood that you cutting that tablet into 4 equal quarters is going to give you 4 equivalent doses. And not to knock your transformation as you have done quite well but you would greatly benefit from cutting more bf off before the t3 anyways, so my advice would be to do keto or whatever diet works for you and cut down another 20lbs at least before using a synthetic thyroid compound. They work great when used at the right BF%, but when ur BF% is too high its hard to see if you are being too aggressive and sacrificing more muscle than necessary. Just my $0.02 but I've ran t3/t4 quite a lot over the years and there is a lot of garbage t3/t4 out there.
I'm 210 now and my goal is actually 190 so you right on the 20 lbs. I've lost over 50 lbs of fat in the last year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm 210 now and my goal is actually 190 so you right on the 20 lbs. I've lost over 50 lbs of fat in the last year.

absolutely you can tell from the pics you have accomplished a lot, I just prefer to use thyroid pills in the final stages as opposed to when you still have quite a while to go.

wow.

you are running over 2g of gear a week... and not the 'nice' kind of gear.

honestly dude, you are not a spring chicken, you don't have the margin for error for this kinda stuff that younger guys do.

IMO, drop everything but the 500mg of test a week.. you are clearly not putting it to good use..

assuming that your diet and training are on point (probably a huge stretch), I would start off at 25mcg a day.... cut each 100mcg tab you have into 1/4.

THIS^^

Sorry to sound rude dude but what in the actual fuck!!

You want to run a legit NPC caliber cycle when you look like you barely workout and have a high amount of bodyfat.

There is an endless supply of out of shape..barely getting back to the gym folks who want to throw the kitchen think gear wise. Drives me NUTS!!

I'm usually all for decent cycles but in your case there is no need to run anything other than 300mg test and possibly adding 25mcg t3 once progress slows.

Your diet needs to be adjusted also, you are eating far too little for your size/weight. it will be hard not to rebound after dieting on 1500 cals, thats a girls diet

x2

That cycle is ridiculous for your current stats and goals. 300mg test weekly is all you need. Later on maybe add something like 50mg avar daily and that would be plenty for your goals.

If you have have been dieting for over a year and have lost over 50lbs the best thing you can do now is relax, let your metabolism recover.

Slowly add food until you get to 2500-3000 cals without gaining weight. Maintain this for a few month and then cut again, the weight will fall off.

You are at 1500 calories, you can't keep going lower and lower just to get under 200lbs

wow.

you are running over 2g of gear a week... and not the 'nice' kind of gear.

honestly dude, you are not a spring chicken, you don't have the margin for error for this kinda stuff that younger guys do.

IMO, drop everything but the 500mg of test a week.. you are clearly not putting it to good use..

assuming that your diet and training are on point (probably a huge stretch), I would start off at 25mcg a day.... cut each 100mcg tab you have into 1/4.

Closer to 3g (no bully lol)

Everything else is spot on and great advice

how long have u been running those doses? is this your first cycle, well at least your first in 28 yrs? what is your workout routinr like? have you checked bloods or even blood pressure? with winny and var your lipids are probably trashed, throw in tren on top of that... yikes

everything else has been mentioned... just use the test and some cardio and see how it goes. your mast, var and winny are getting wasted since your bf is not low enough to let these compounds truly work. tren is not needed at this stage.
all of us would rather see u drop everything and even increase test to a 1000 if you must but should be about 400 max.

Not trying to be rude(I use to wiegh 328lbs) but you are using way to much gear. In all honesty you could of done your transformation naturally. I used gear to achieve the look in my avatar. After a couple years I finally realized I could of probably done the same thing on just trt. All I use now to maintain that look is 125mg a week trt(and a once ayear cycle of no more then 750mg total (test-250, tren-250, mast-250) I know you think you need that amount. I would bet you money if you cut all your gear in half your look wouldn't change one bit. Try it and see. That's what I did.

Not trying to be rude(I use to wiegh 328lbs) but you are using way to much gear. In all honesty you could of done your transformation naturally. I used gear to achieve the look in my avatar. After a couple years I finally realized I could of probably done the same thing on just trt. All I use now to maintain that look is 125mg a week trt(and a once ayear cycle of no more then 750mg total (test-250, tren-250, mast-250) I know you think you need that amount. I would bet you money if you cut all your gear in half your look wouldn't change one bit. Try it and see. That's what I did.
Thanks for the response.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear