over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3, split the dose or all in the am?

-TOXIC-

Banned
If im takimg 50mcg of T3 a day, do you guys recommend taking all 50mcg in the morning or 25 morning and 25 night? Or what? Then do you guys cycle it? Like, 2 weeks on, 1 week off, repeat or..? Thank you

Its best to split up your t3 l. I personally take t3 three times per day and t4 once first thing AM.

Take the T3 30-45 min before eating and if.you take t4, take it on am empty stomach 60mins before you eat.

T3 works on your cns as a stimulant, so do not take before going to bed.

Do not consume anything with calcium before taking thyroid meds. Calcium blocks the absortion.

All at once as its half life is long. It makes me tired as all get out while on it. You also need to pyramid it every 2 weeks I will go up to my dose then stay there 2 weeks then back down as I went up.

Last edited:
It is best to split your dose. It has a long half-life but it peaks within 8 hours so ideally, splitting it keeps levels more stable. Kaladryn has covered this many times. It's especially important to split doses when you run more than 50mcg.

I just ordered some T-3. Does it actually work? What kind of results are expected?

Split

Anymore than 25mcg in one go and I feel like a zombie, tired and crappy.

25mcg and 7am before cardio (30min), 25mcg at 3pm before weights and 25mcg at 11pm before more cardio (30min) and tonnes of energy, no bodyfat.

I like to take it first thing am and I did one week on one week off with clen and had really great results walking on the treadmill for 20 mins after a work out and hitting abs hard every other day but very good results

It makes me tired as hell, so I take it before bed and I've lost a ton of body fat over the last month and a half.

The one time I took it I took it all upon waking up, since that is really the only time during the day my stomach is truly empty, which is key when taking T#.

Very opposite responses. Some say it makes them tired and a zombie others saying it gives you tons of energy.

ive been splitting it up. However last night I forgot to take it at 5pm as normal and took my 25mcg before bed and was up all night. Like a stimulant!

Im going to be doing a show in 6 weeks and im behind on fatloss so I may just go all out at 25mcg morning and 25mcg later in the day straight with no time off.

Take it all at once in the AM or PM....really doesn't matter. T3 has a long half life so why would anyone split it up????

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1680199-post10.html

"T3 is an interesting example of nonlinear half-life. My doctor is extremely experienced in thyroid replacement and hypothyroidism. He recommends twice daily dosing if it doesn't mess with sleep patterns. Because the half-life is nonlinear, the actual halflife does not matter. I know this is hard to believe, but it is accurate.

As SitySlicker stated, the PEAK activity happens at 2-4 hours, this means that after that peak, T3 levels are declining. This is why many people dose T3 twice per day, once in the AM, and again mid day."

Kaladryn

I've always had great results taking 50mcg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Cycling thyroid would be counterproductive as it takes a few weeks to rebound. I stay on during my entire cut.

Cycling means you don't rebound after. Not even a week's worth.

I always take the full dose in the AM first thing upon waking.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear