over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 supplementation

Zomb131

Banned
I'm wondering if anyone here has information about T3 supplementation? I do not want to suppress my t3 production, just supplement it while taking peptides. I've read 12.5mcg's/day is a supplement dose, but with no evidence or proof behind it.

if this helps i take it no longer then a month at a time then one off that keeps my oown throid in check some might disagree, i get blood work done everyyear and its normal as it can get

In that case dont even use the T3 at all. Use supplements like Fenugreek, Guggulsterones, Kelp etc.

I'm wondering if anyone here has information about T3 supplementation? I do not want to suppress my t3 production, just supplement it while taking peptides. I've read 12.5mcg's/day is a supplement dose, but with no evidence or proof behind it.

dont be one of those guys thats a slave to t3 as an excuse to eat like a moron. small doses of it (12.5-50mcg) will improve protein synthesis. i use it @ 50mcg 1 month on/1 off without any ramping and see no problems with feeling run down. my bloodwork does show higher than normal t3 levels tho. but thats a no brainer

In that case dont even use the T3 at all. Use supplements like Fenugreek, Guggulsterones, Kelp etc.

you know some kelp supps has been proven to have dangerous levels of heavy metals.

and not the good kind of heavy metal :headbang:

dont be one of those guys thats a slave to t3 as an excuse to eat like a moron. small doses of it (12.5-50mcg) will improve protein synthesis. i use it @ 50mcg 1 month on/1 off without any ramping and see no problems with feeling run down. my bloodwork does show higher than normal t3 levels tho. but thats a no brainer

No worries about being a slave to it. I started taking 12.5ug today, and will do so for the last 9 weeks of my contest diet. Using it along with gh and the usual prep stuff.

thanks
Z

why is this even necessary? i use gh with no supplementation at all to t3 to t4................is this bad?

why is this even necessary? i use gh with no supplementation at all to t3 to t4................is this bad?

its not bad, t3 at low doses just adds to the benefits. greater protein synthesis. its just the basics to administering gh for growth. gh+slin+t3 = size

well, i wont touch slin, would adding t3 be worth it ya think on 4ius 5/2?

well, i wont touch slin, would adding t3 be worth it ya think on 4ius 5/2?

if u have t3 tabs or can get em, why not? more protein synthesis is never a bad thing. however one draw back i do find is that when i do cycle my t3 its hard to monitor my calorie intake. of course u sweat like u never have before and for that month on i have to eat like Man vs. Food to continue going up on the scale. offseasons great for that tho! not saying whlie ur on t3 its smart to put the buffet outa business tho. i do every once in a while tho. if u do, take a shot of igf-1 prior:p

do you guys have trouble sleeping while on anything above 50mcg of t-3?

I dont do any peptides at all but T3 at 50mcg has me feeling like a slug within two weeks. I think 25mcg would be more than enough for keeping constant levels a little above high normal. At 50 I feel like crap; at 75 I can feel the thyroid pumping in my neck.....probably not a good thing.

50mcg or higher is for fat loss purposes mainly. some guys ive heard have gone up to 150mcg. thats too far IMHO. 12.5-25mcg is best for the benefits of protein synth

if u have t3 tabs or can get em, why not?
For starters, how about the fact that T3 is notoriously catabolic? This is well established at higher doses. As far as I know, it hasn't been examined at lower doses, so you're rolling the dice.

My advice is to completely avoid taking thyroid.

if u have t3 tabs or can get em, why not? more protein synthesis is never a bad thing. however one draw back i do find is that when i do cycle my t3 its hard to monitor my calorie intake. of course u sweat like u never have before and for that month on i have to eat like Man vs. Food to continue going up on the scale. offseasons great for that tho! not saying whlie ur on t3 its smart to put the buffet outa business tho. i do every once in a while tho. if u do, take a shot of igf-1 prior:p

im interseted in why you would do this before a buffet type meal? not being a smartass just genuinely interested if its beneficial

its not bad, t3 at low doses just adds to the benefits. greater protein synthesis. its just the basics to administering gh for growth. gh+slin+t3 = size

Good answer.. I like 100mg of T-4 in place of the T-3.

im interseted in why you would do this before a buffet type meal? not being a smartass just genuinely interested if its beneficial

i was curious myself. i had heard about doing this and inquired. igf is a major nutrient shuttling agent without the fat storing of insulin. so administering igf prior to a big calorie fest offsets alot of the fat gain associated with over eating. i was being 1/2 serious. thus the smiley face. and as far as the other comments about the t3 supplementation and protein synth. theres alot of info supporting its protein synth properties. and im not telling people to use it. its a personal choice. i cycle it for the added benefits. just giving my 2 cents

igf is a major nutrient shuttling agent without the fat storing of insulin.
According to what? **broken link removed** sure doesn't support that. The researchers found that IGF-1 was more potent than insulin at stimulating proadipocyte proliferation and differentiation (creating new fat cells). It also found that IGF-1 was as potent as insulin at stimulating glucose uptake into adipocytes (fat cells) and as potent as insulin at inhibiting lipolysis (preventing fat release).

To quote the paper:
  • "IGF-I was equipotent with insulin...in promoting glucose uptake in mature adipocytes"
  • "Insulin (20 nM) inhibited the isoproterenol-stimulated lipolysis to control values (Fig. 5A). IGF-I, also at 20 nM, was equipotent with insulin in inhibiting the increased lipolysis"
  • "This study demonstrates that in 3T3-L1 cells in vitro, IGF-I, rather than insulin, is more likely to be the main regulator of preadipocyte proliferation."
  • "IGF-I is markedly more potent than insulin in stimulating the clonal expansion of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes prior to differentiation into mature adipocytes."
  • "In mature adipocytes, we found that IGF-I is equipotent with insulin in promoting glucose uptake"
  • "Importantly, we have also shown that IGF-I is equipotent with insulin at inhibiting isoproterenol-stimulated lipolysis. Both insulin and IGF-I inhibited lipolysis with an EC50 of 15 nM. IGFs may therefore play a role in the regulation of lipolysis and free fatty acid secretion in adipocytes."

According to what? **broken link removed** sure doesn't support that. The researchers found that IGF-1 was more potent than insulin at stimulating proadipocyte proliferation and differentiation (creating new fat cells). It also found that IGF-1 was as potent as insulin at stimulating glucose uptake into adipocytes (fat cells) and as potent as insulin at inhibiting lipolysis (preventing fat release).

To quote the paper:
  • "IGF-I was equipotent with insulin...in promoting glucose uptake in mature adipocytes"
  • "Insulin (20 nM) inhibited the isoproterenol-stimulated lipolysis to control values (Fig. 5A). IGF-I, also at 20 nM, was equipotent with insulin in inhibiting the increased lipolysis"
  • "This study demonstrates that in 3T3-L1 cells in vitro, IGF-I, rather than insulin, is more likely to be the main regulator of preadipocyte proliferation."
  • "IGF-I is markedly more potent than insulin in stimulating the clonal expansion of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes prior to differentiation into mature adipocytes."
  • "In mature adipocytes, we found that IGF-I is equipotent with insulin in promoting glucose uptake"
  • "Importantly, we have also shown that IGF-I is equipotent with insulin at inhibiting isoproterenol-stimulated lipolysis. Both insulin and IGF-I inhibited lipolysis with an EC50 of 15 nM. IGFs may therefore play a role in the regulation of lipolysis and free fatty acid secretion in adipocytes."

hmm good read. never seen that before. guess ive just been lucky at not getting fat using igf before. disregard my post then. sure gives u a great pump later on tho:p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws