over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 synergy with HGH/Slin

Brother you dont know the power of t3 he is more powerful than you think , be careful with . I use 75mcg to compete eating 2k calories 2 hours cardio day and using 5gr gear per week and i go from 105kg to 84kg and you see my offseason im not so puffy like other athletes . Lose 20kg of fat ??? impossible , i dont have all that fat , i lose alot mass and my strength goes down . when you lose strength you lose mass
Yes but did you need 2 hours of cardio and 2000 calories or did you need 40 minutes cardio and 4000 calories that’s the difference plus did you stop high dose insulin many factors here if you use t3 you do not starve on 2000 calories you could be dieting on much higher

and my point is t3 helps speed up the process of recovery allows that protein to be used much more efficiently

the excess is when the t3 values are above the normal range, for 100mcg you had to have at least 2x the upper normal range, that's way too much
Even more, you are being conservative. Ive seen x3 values with just 75mcg, imagine 100...

PS: Your blood values look amazing to me, im even surprised your TSH is in range.

Darren if your getting to fat in the offseason with no t3 you just need to tighten up your diet
This isn’t my point I’m saying t3 helps you recover quicker by breaking down protein and that being used more efficiently meaning quicker recovery if you consuming high protein with high protein synthesis the rate of which it’s broken down utilised and speeds up recovery could be a benefit don’t you think

Yes but did you need 2 hours of cardio and 2000 calories or did you need 40 minutes cardio and 4000 calories that’s the difference plus did you stop high dose insulin many factors here if you use t3 you do not starve on 2000 calories you could be dieting on much higher

and my point is t3 helps speed up the process of recovery allows that protein to be used much more efficiently
it heps with in range, if its out of range it just makes it more difficult.

Why will you use a potentially catabolic hormone just for being able to diet on 4000-5000kcal? When you can cut on 2500 and save 50% of your money in food, spending it in actually anabolic hormones like test or hgh

Why will you use a potentially catabolic hormone just for being able to diet on 4000-5000kcal? When you can cut on 2500 and save 50% of your money in food, spending it in actually anabolic hormones like test or hgh
Because it speeds up recovery and helps you grow bigger is my point dude can you read correctly this is the second time you’ve misread the point it’s not about eating more it’s to 1 yes stay leaner which it will but to help protein be used quicker

the guy bulks on 450 p 800-1200 carbs 100 fats and stays dry why would he cut on 2000 if he needs that much to grow ^ erm you wouldn’t go from that to 2000 calories ever this is called over dieting

you see the big tall fella Jamie U.K. pro he bulks on this amount 7-8k calories off-season and diets on 5000 calories lowest he got was 4000

this isn’t t3 this is cutting calories way to hard and dropping insulin

From my personal experience, T3 (in excess) certainly doesn't upregulate protein synthesis. Probably because it raises protein breakdown to the same degree making the end result a whopping 0.

Note that I did say "in excess" in the above. If you're hypothyroid, obviously that will change matters completely.

So I'm basically agreeing with luki again.

From my personal experience, T3 (in excess) certainly doesn't upregulate protein synthesis. Probably because it raises protein breakdown to the same degree making the end result a whopping 0.

Note that I did say "in excess" in the above. If you're hypothyroid, obviously that will change matters completely.

So I'm basically agreeing with luki again.
But more information what was your cycle diet bodyweight muscle mass big or average this plays a big factor 200 protein won’t be effective or low amount of trt gear no gh or slin

Iso going to get bashed for this for sure lol.

Just trying to learn ....

Can T4 can be viewed as sort of similar to GH-peps; whereby taking it merely lends itself to putting your T3 in a higher range but still within safe parameters?

Where is the harm in taking it to ramp up metabolism a bit, w/o worrying about the potential catabolic effects as much as you would w T3?

Wouldn't the body just not convert it to T3 if it’s not needed?

I guess what I’m asking is what is the downside of using T4 to ensure metabolism is functioning optimally?

Here come the flame throwers lol 😋

Yes its true , i just need to change one think and if i have to chose i reduce calories , doing that you dont have rebound post show , reducing calories you can easy reduce your gut and mostly is not so catabolic as using t3 or doing alot of cardio . So is i have to chose best way to burn fat i chose reduce calories , then next i increase use fat burners ( clen , eca, yohimbine, t3) and finally cardio ( cardio is very catabolic and you lose size on legs easy

Thats what i said . The best way to burn fat is reducing calories , you not only waist less money on prep and is much less catabolic than t3 or cardio

I think we just all end this pointless chat I know what I’m going to do let others do what they do it’s clear nobody has even tried this so let me keep doing it and do it during a gaining phase were test anabolics gh insulin is combined and grow
Yes its true , i just need to change one think and if i have to chose i reduce calories , doing that you dont have rebound post show , reducing calories you can easy reduce your gut and mostly is not so catabolic as using t3 or doing alot of cardio . So is i have to chose best way to burn fat i chose reduce calories , then next i increase use fat burners ( clen , eca, yohimbine, t3) and finally cardio ( cardio is very catabolic and you lose size on legs easy
so why do 2 hours cardio and consume over 1000 carbs off-season then starve into a show your metabolism is fast if you eat 1000 carbs daily then you’d diet on 500 carbs with ease if you need over a 1000 doesn’t make sense to have to Kill yourself then blame t3 for the loss

Thats what i said . The best way to burn fat is reducing calories , you not only waist less money on prep and is much less catabolic than t3 or cardio
But your wasting money on insulin at 100iu and eating 1000 carbs off-season lol to loose it all that’s more money wasted no?

Because it speeds up recovery and helps you grow bigger is my point dude can you read correctly this is the second time you’ve misread the point it’s not about eating more it’s to 1 yes stay leaner which it will but to help protein be used quicker

the guy bulks on 450 p 800-1200 carbs 100 fats and stays dry why would he cut on 2000 if he needs that much to grow ^ erm you wouldn’t go from that to 2000 calories ever this is called over dieting

you see the big tall fella Jamie U.K. pro he bulks on this amount 7-8k calories off-season and diets on 5000 calories lowest he got was 4000

this isn’t t3 this is cutting calories way to hard and dropping insulin
I did what we should never do on prep , i use all guns at once , dropping extremely calories , alot cardio and using t3 and clen . I know i did very wrong yes and we never should do that . What i try to said is for me that use alot food on offseason i can get shreded reducing slowly the carbs ( provbably i dont ever need to do cardio or t3 on my prep´s and that way keep my size . From this 3 options cardio is the most catabolic and next is t3 , so the safest way to keep muscle on prep is manipulating food . Right?

I did what we should never do on prep , i use all guns at once , dropping extremely calories , alot cardio and using t3 and clen . I know i did very wrong yes and we never should do that . What i try to said is for me that use alot food on offseason i can get shreded reducing slowly the carbs ( provbably i dont ever need to do cardio or t3 on my prep´s and that way keep my size . From this 3 options cardio is the most catabolic and next is t3 , so the safest way to keep muscle on prep is manipulating food . Right?
Yes you could eat much more and keep most all of the size the mindset to need to feel like suffering is counterproductive in your case and you could get away with cheat meals no doubt too if your off-season food is truly what you said it is then absolutely

you could diet on 3500-4000 easily and never need to ever diet on 2000 with food intake needing to be so high to grow and still minimal bodyfat gain?

I think we just all end this pointless chat I know what I’m going to do let others do what they do it’s clear nobody has even tried this so let me keep doing it and do it during a gaining phase were test anabolics gh insulin is combined and grow

so why do 2 hours cardio and consume over 1000 carbs off-season then starve into a show your metabolism is fast if you eat 1000 carbs daily then you’d diet on 500 carbs with ease if you need over a 1000 doesn’t make sense to have to Kill yourself then blame t3 for the loss
Darren do you believe we need t4 when using hgh in the offseason or can be bad when trying to gain weight?
Cardio Offseason you thisk is good idea?
Do you think bigger athletes need cardio on prep when using hgh ? or they have so much mass that redicing calories is more than enough ?

Darren do you believe we need t4 when using hgh in the offseason or can be bad when trying to gain weight?
Cardio Offseason you thisk is good idea?
Do you think bigger athletes need cardio on prep when using hgh ? or they have so much mass that redicing calories is more than enough ?
Cardio is always good what you do and what others do is completely different it’s like asking yourself how is nick walker 24 bigger than everyone yet trained less time and uses less drugs

it’s just one of them things not everything is black and white.

Cardio is always good what you do and what others do is completely different it’s like asking yourself how is nick walker 24 bigger than everyone yet trained less time and uses less drugs

it’s just one of them things not everything is black and white.
Yes cardio is great tool to your health and cardiovascular performance , but what i ask is : cardio can be to much when a big athlete with quick metabolism uses it to prep to burn fat ? this guys have so much mass and low fat that is so easy to lose mass.

Yes cardio is great tool to your health and cardiovascular performance , but what i ask is : cardio can be to much when a big athlete with quick metabolism uses it to prep to burn fat ? this guys have so much mass and low fat that is so easy to lose mass.
Yes it could just burn through and cause muscle loss

at one point in prep jay didn’t do cardio and he also did a 1000 carbs during a prep so many factors go in since you are thin skinned and extremely dry year round then you wouldn’t need much to get into stage ready you know what to do just change of drugs upping dht tren little reduce in carb more refeed days etc

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws