over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 synergy with HGH/Slin

great topic! But in summary, if we keep thyroid results normal, will the difference be felt if we take t3 + t4 and not t4? will the hgh benefits actually be felt? the best trainers in the world mostly still write in off-season t3 + t4 or even t3 itself.

great topic! But in summary, if we keep thyroid results normal, will the difference be felt if we take t3 + t4 and not t4? will the hgh benefits actually be felt? the best trainers in the world mostly still write in off-season t3 + t4 or even t3 itself.
Wondering if I should add 1 tab bitiron per day if using 4iu gh.

Wait, so even just taking caffeine along with T3 reduces the absorption rate of the T3? How far apart do they need to be taken to keep this from happening?

Wait, so even just taking caffeine along with T3 reduces the absorption rate of the T3? How far apart do they need to be taken to keep this from happening?
There are studies showing that coffee specifically reduces absorption of caffeine. But to my knowledge, it's never been shown that it's due to caffeine specifically.

There's a laundry list of -possible- interactions with liothyronine.

If you search 'caffeine' under Interactions the statement is:

Liothyronine may increase the excretion rate of Caffeine which could result in a lower serum level and potentially a reduction in efficacy.

So it looks like taking T3 and caffeine together reduces efficacy of the caffeine, not T3.

"Acetylsalicylic acid may decrease the excretion rate of Liothyronine which could result in a higher serum level"
"The excretion of Liothyronine can be decreased when combined with Acetylcysteine"

Take t3 with aspirin and NAC an enjoy hyperthyroidism

"Acetylsalicylic acid may decrease the excretion rate of Liothyronine which could result in a higher serum level"
"The excretion of Liothyronine can be decreased when combined with Acetylcysteine"

Take t3 with aspirin and NAC an enjoy hyperthyroidism
No luck with achieving hyperthyroidism from cytomel+aspirin lol. Never taken NAC alongside it though.

i received my lab blood test. Ive been using 12.5mcg t3 + 75mcg t4 the last 4 weeks and these are my values:

free t3: 3,59 (2,3-4,2)
free t4: 0,97 (0,89-1,76)
TSH: 0,45 (0,55-4,78)

Bloods were taken 24h post last t3/t4 dose. This means that my basal free t3 is 3,59 and when i take my morning dose of 12.5mcg this put me in supraphysiological levels during some hours. We can see a supression in TSH causing low free t4, that is in range just because of the 75mcg of t4 im taking.

So... one more time i have to admit @luki7788 was right and even this low dose of t3 can put someone in supraphysiological levels and supress TSH.
Ill quit t3 and increase a tiny bit t4 to 100mcg. Then retake bloods

PS: 10iu generic HGH daily is being used as well

i received my lab blood test. Ive been using 12.5mcg t3 + 75mcg t4 the last 4 weeks and these are my values:

free t3: 3,59 (2,3-4,2)
free t4: 0,97 (0,89-1,76)
TSH: 0,45 (0,55-4,78)

Bloods were taken 24h post last t3/t4 dose. This means that my basal free t3 is 3,59 and when i take my morning dose of 12.5mcg this put me in supraphysiological levels during some hours. We can see a supression in TSH causing low free t4, that is in range just because of the 75mcg of t4 im taking.

So... one more time i have to admit @luki7788 was right and even this low dose of t3 can put someone in supraphysiological levels and supress TSH.
Ill quit t3 and increase a tiny bit t4 to 100mcg. Then retake bloods

PS: 10iu generic HGH daily is being used as well

Luki 9 out of 10 times is corect cause he talk from real life experience not what he read somewhere

Good call on the T4

also received my lab blood test. Ive been using 150mcg t4 the last 3 weeks and these are my values:

free t3: 1.19 (1.7-3.7)
free t4: 0.89 (0.70-1.70)
TSH: 0.93 (0.55-4.78)

i take 5iu gh. as you can see I have a poor conversion. can the results still improve or add t3? supplements selenium, tyrosine, omega 3, d3.

also received my lab blood test. Ive been using 150mcg t4 the last 3 weeks and these are my values:

free t3: 1.19 (1.7-3.7)
free t4: 0.89 (0.70-1.70)
TSH: 0.93 (0.55-4.78)

i take 5iu gh. as you can see I have a poor conversion. can the results still improve or add t3? supplements selenium, tyrosine, omega 3, d3.

You “may” need to add some T3 then unless you’re able to figure out why exactly you are not converting the T4 and then attempt to address it if it’s indeed even a variable that you can control (adding nutrient X / epigenetic approach)

I don't feel the effects of a weak thyroid at all. I'm not gaining fat either. I consume a lot of carbohydrates, about 700g on a training day. I will wait 2 more weeks and maybe it will improve. a few years ago I used 25mcg t3 + 100mcg t4 which gave me high results.

I like your strategy of playing it safe and not diving into polypharmacy unnecessarily. Just keep an eye on it a know? GL.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear