over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3/T4 how to divide the dose?

Alex30

Registered
Hello guys, i want run 50mcg T3 / 200 mcg T4. How to divide the dose?
My plan is: In the morning 25mcg T3 + 200mcg T4 +3ui HGH with empty stomach and wait 30min for breakfast.
And the other dose? 8 hours later 25mcg T3 with empty stomach and wait 30min again for preworkout?

Thanks!

Also curious haven’t seen any posts on taking both t3 and t4

My plan is: In the morning 25mcg T3 + 200mcg T4 +3ui HGH with empty stomach and wait 30min for breakfast.
And the other dose? 8 hours later 25mcg T3 with empty stomach and wait 30min again for preworkout?

Thanks!

i would dose it before bed, our thyroid naturally suppress during sleep so this is why i like it there, if doses have to go up for whatever reason(i like t3 at 25mcg anyways) then you would split doess up but also keep a dose prior to bed, so 25mcg t3 morning, 25mcg t3 before bed

What's your reason to add t4 to stack?

Thanks!

Would you be getting a thyroid test done first to see if levels are actually in range and supplementation with the t3 and t4 may be not needed?

To properly treat hypothyroidism, you must first know your Ts. Thyroxine, or T4, is the thyroid “storage hormone.” Triodothyronine, or T3, is the “energy hormone.” For the body to use T4, it must first convert it to the active hormone T3, giving energy to every cell in the body.

Another critical thyroid hormone is reverse T3 (RT3). Reverse T3 is the body’s “emergency brake.” Many endocrinologists believe that Reverse T3 is simply an inactive metabolite with no physiologic effect on the body. They couldn’t be more wrong.

Reverse T3 is more powerful than the medication most commonly used to decrease thyroid function in hyperthyroid patients. In some patients, instead of properly converting T4 to T3, the body converts too much T4 to reverse T3, effectively shutting down the body. These patients often experience debilitating fatigue, and continue to get worse in spite of taking T4 thyroid hormone medication.

Treating a patient with RT3 issues requires a deep understanding of the subtle nuances and complexities of thyroid disorders, as well as a willingness to treat based on a combination of factors, including patient symptoms, rather than simply relying on standard thyroid tests like TSH and T4. It is critical to do comprehensive testing, including a full thyroid panel for TSH, free T4, free T3, RT3 and thyroid antibodies. In addition, a sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) test can help determine the cellular level of T3. A goal of proper thyroid replacement is to have an optimal metabolism, so this should be checked before and during treatment. Reflex response tests should also be done, because studies show that the speed of the relaxation phase of a reflex is a better test for hypothyroidism than the TSH. Thorough testing and examination to determine what is causing the conversion issues are key, and steps should be taken to correct any related problems.

It’s also important to look beyond the standard T4 treatment. Patients with RT3 issues often see improvement with preparations containing combinations of T4 and T3, and especially with straight time-released T3. By providing the body with some or all of the T3 that it needs, the thyroid will produce less T4. With less T4 to convert to RT3, the patient’s system can slowly regain proper thyroid hormone balance. Conversely, continuing to give T4 preparations or refusing to treat RT3 issues means the patient will become increasingly hypothyroid.

Last edited:
I've been on t3 and t4 for years, I also suggest bloodwork before, so you can adjust dosage for best results.

I take my t4 when I wake, and take the t3 split up before lunch and dinner.

Thanks!

Take on empty stomach, I let my t3 sit under my tongue for sublingual absorbtion. It kicks in sooner, although I don't think it does much else.

Wait at least 60min before eating, or taking them, food ruins absorbtion, I've done hundreds of bloodtests confirming it. You want a completely empty stomach.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws