over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3/T4 in a growth phase

I like my fats around 30% of my total calories, if I take fat down to 20% of my total calories I see negative results, for me that is around 120-150g.

With protein, fat, and carbs, it's more about the % of your total calories than the gram amount, just make sure you track everything accurately.
Damn man, you feel sluggish with that much at all?

Damn man, you feel sluggish with that much at all?
Why would I feel sluggish? This makes zero sense.

1. Eating fat doesn't make you feel sluggish.
2. 30% fat by calories is a relatively LOW fat diet.

Have you ever tracked everything you eat? Weighed everything, added up every gram of every single thing? You might be surprised at what you are actually eating.

When people start eating 20% or less calories from fat, they generally have all sorts of issues, like dry skin, rapid metabolism of meals, etc.

Fat is ENERGY, when you take your fat too low, you have to take your carbs higher, these carbs then digest faster (because of the lack of fat), this means higher insulin response and faster digestion which leads to being hungry faster.

Honestly, this sounds like you have been affected by the anti-fat propaganda that came out of the 80s and 90s. There is no direct connection between DIETARY fat and BODY fat, they are completely different, lower fat/higher carb diets generally lead to more body fat.

Finally, fatty acids are on of the most important parts of your diet.

If you think, well then, I'll eat low fat AND low carb, then you are just going to turn all that protein you have to eat into glucose, this isn't ideal either.

Why would I feel sluggish? This makes zero sense.

1. Eating fat doesn't make you feel sluggish.
2. 30% fat by calories is a relatively LOW fat diet.

Have you ever tracked everything you eat? Weighed everything, added up every gram of every single thing? You might be surprised at what you are actually eating.

When people start eating 20% or less calories from fat, they generally have all sorts of issues, like dry skin, rapid metabolism of meals, etc.

Fat is ENERGY, when you take your fat too low, you have to take your carbs higher, these carbs then digest faster (because of the lack of fat), this means higher insulin response and faster digestion which leads to being hungry faster.

Honestly, this sounds like you have been affected by the anti-fat propaganda that came out of the 80s and 90s. There is no direct connection between DIETARY fat and BODY fat, they are completely different, lower fat/higher carb diets generally lead to more body fat.

Finally, fatty acids are on of the most important parts of your diet.

If you think, well then, I'll eat low fat AND low carb, then you are just going to turn all that protein you have to eat into glucose, this isn't ideal either.
Some people feel a bit sluggish and full with fats. I am one of those people. If I break 100g I definitely start to notice it.

I am aware there’s no direct correlation between bodyfat and dietary fat lol. That’s some 101 level stuff, and I obviously also understand how the body will go through the process of turning protein into glucose if it needs to.

I’m definitely not effected by anti-fat propaganda lmao 😂 I just feel sluggish when they are higher, and my body runs great with carbs.

As for tracking, of course I do. Man I’ve been at bodybuilding for years, this shit is my life. Besides a vacation here or there, I’ve tracked everything that goes in my body for years straight. Food scale goes with me everywhere I go.

Just making sure ;) It's good info for others nonetheless.

Just making sure ;) It's good info for others nonetheless.
Oh 100% man. The amount of people that still genuinely believe dietary fat = body fat is wild. Hope I didn’t come off defensive haha.

I wish dietary fat didn’t seem to slow me down too much, but man something about it really seems to. Usually if I keep it around early AM or late PM it’s a non-issue though. Just gotta make sure I keep it away from training. Definitely seems to satiate me a ton too, which can be an issue when pushing cals like right now. I try to keep it high on rest days still though.

Oh 100% man. The amount of people that still genuinely believe dietary fat = body fat is wild. Hope I didn’t come off defensive haha.

I wish dietary fat didn’t seem to slow me down too much, but man something about it really seems to. Usually if I keep it around early AM or late PM it’s a non-issue though. Just gotta make sure I keep it away from training. Definitely seems to satiate me a ton too, which can be an issue when pushing cals like right now. I try to keep it high on rest days still though.
I can’t eat much dietary fat either....but for me it’s because if ibs and lack of a gallbladder. Essentially....if the fat isn’t naturally in the food,I can’t really eat it without diarrhea or upset stomach. A tube eyes steak sits great in my stomach, but a 1/2 tbl olive oil will have me running to the bathroom. All my fats come from meat and I can tolerate a small amount of nuts. Usually pistachio or cashew

I can’t eat much dietary fat either....but for me it’s because if ibs and lack of a gallbladder. Essentially....if the fat isn’t naturally in the food,I can’t really eat it without diarrhea or upset stomach. A tube eyes steak sits great in my stomach, but a 1/2 tbl olive oil will have me running to the bathroom. All my fats come from meat and I can tolerate a small amount of nuts. Usually pistachio or cashew
Does IBS cause issues with dietary fat? Cause I also have a rough case of IBS. I just tend to feel uneasy after wary high fat meals (honestly sucks too when most restaurants cover their shit in oil and fat).

What happened to your gallbladder?

Does IBS cause issues with dietary fat? Cause I also have a rough case of IBS. I just tend to feel uneasy after wary high fat meals (honestly sucks too when most restaurants cover their shit in oil and fat).

What happened to your gallbladder?
It depends on the person but in my case yes....fats and acids irritate mine a lot. I had my gall bladder removed 13 years ago and ever since excess fat goes right through me. I’m talking can’t finish a slice of pepperoni without having to go to the bathroom

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear