over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3/T4/Letro

jay o.

Registered
Was wondering... so i heard letro is the best for gyno, is this correct? Ive had it since i was a teen (just genetics). And someone said letro should be taken instead of arimidex, is there any reason for this? Is it just better?

Plus, for T3/T4, ive heard about people getting their thyroid fucked up and/or other side effects. Can someone explain the big fears and why people wont take T3/T4? Was considering using it for a cut in a few months if its well worth it. Any experience that youve had with T3 or T4?

Letro is the strongest but too strong for most situations. T3, t4 dangers are over exaggerated as long as your sensible and know what your doing. Clen is a lot more dangerous than t3 imo. Do your research and post your proposed protocol if you decide to use, and the knowledgeable boys will advise

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Letro is the strongest but too strong for most situations. T3, t4 dangers are over exaggerated as long as your sensible and know what your doing. Clen is a lot more dangerous than t3 imo. Do your research and post your proposed protocol if you decide to use, and the knowledgeable boys will advise

Is it too strong for 900mg test, 700mg eq, 700mg deca? Cause i think id doubt it..

As for cutting in a few months (would thinking of a recomp, but more towards losing fat. just want to be able to put muscle on at the same time though)...was just thinking of this scenario...

- Tren-Ace 50mg eod working up to 75mg eod (never used it yet, thatd be 150mg/wk and up to 225mg/wk)

- Test-E not sure yet..like 250mg? Trying to research on what doses should be to lower sides as much as possible in combo with tren.

- Winstrol/Anavar, would probably use winny at 75mg...anyone know the diff between the two? They both are good for cutting...also i have not used either winny/var, so what do you recommend as far as doses go with weight? Cause im a heavy guy...about 240 lbs at the moment, and right about 12-13% bodyfat. So i assume winny would require like 75mg (AT LEAST) for good results at my weight. As for var, i dont really know. 70mg or something. And whether its worth using on a cut vs other compounds, not sure.

- Masteron would be at something like 600mg, still need to look a little more into doses for masteron.

- T3... would run at like 50mcg to start with. Then ramp the dose up every 2 days by 25mcg until i reach 125mcg (if i do) if there are no sides that are bothersome. So itd look something like this over a week. 50/50/75/75/100/100/125

Any input, based off this information guys?

Last edited:
Im quite gyno prone but 900 mg test and the eq can be delt with easily using aromousing. (spelling?) letro really is just for emergencys. Them t3 doses seem high to me unless your prepping for a show. I don't plan going over 40 on my cut/recomp if i even use it at all. 40 is low, and im not saying you shouldn't go over that. Im just a big believer in letting diet do the work and keeping risks low(ish) but that's just me . Muscle loss is my big concern so ill be using tren, which is already harsh so don't want to over do it. Im no expert on t3 at all, hopefully someone more experienced will chime in. Don't forget t3 can be very catabolic in large amounts. Judging by some of your questions you need to do a lot of research. That's not meant as an insult and your doing the right thing asking questions. Just keep reading and stay safe

Last edited:
For what its worth on the tren question, i will be running 250 test per week. This will be my first tren run at 38 mg per day, but there's a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that say that's the way to go, about 200-250 test to keep sides low

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner