over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3/T4 Supplementation on GH - Hyperthyroidsim & Hair Loss question

I always heard that AAS and GH will make your TSH levels come back high ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSH can be very high but actual t3 will usually be normal. That’s just the pituitary gland working harder and producing more TSH to try and keep thyroid normal.

One indicator of if your thyroid is way too high is body temp. Take it multiple times a day for multiple days. You’ll be running hot if it’s notably High. Low if you’re hypothyroid. Never tried the pulse thing.

Let me know what your t3 levels are on t4 and hgh... more t4 converts to t3 on it. So people say 100 mcg t4 means 25mcg t3 normally but it may be significantly higher for hgh users using synthetic t4

Lastly, mk677 sucks

what kind of hair transplant you got - the one they take thin slices of skin from the side and put it on top ?? I was led to believe that particular type cant make you lose the new hair again , the skin that comes from the side supposedly does not have that many DHT receptors...

i had FUE, they transplant each individual hair follicule from the back to the front. and yes the transplanted hair is resistant to DHT, but in the case of my receding hairline there's nothing that's going to stop the rest behind where i got it transplanted from going, other than backing off the AAS dosages and praying it doesn't get worse. none of the men in my family are bald, some thinned, and receded a bit, obviously i exacerbated it over the years with my usage but hopefully it won't get much worse for the forseeable future. if i can make it to 50 with a full head of hair IDGAF what happens after that point lol

TSH can be very high but actual t3 will usually be normal. That’s just the pituitary gland working harder and producing more TSH to try and keep thyroid normal.

One indicator of if your thyroid is way too high is body temp. Take it multiple times a day for multiple days. You’ll be running hot if it’s notably High. Low if you’re hypothyroid. Never tried the pulse thing.

Let me know what your t3 levels are on t4 and hgh... more t4 converts to t3 on it. So people say 100 mcg t4 means 25mcg t3 normally but it may be significantly higher for hgh users using synthetic t4

Lastly, mk677 sucks

im gonna wait 2 weeks and check it out bloods and reassess. after stopping the t4 earlier this week my scalp has like 80% stopped itching. so it was definitely the t3/t4 doing something weird to my scalp.

why do you say mk677 sucks? i'm just using it in conjunction with synthetic gh for a higher steady pulse of GH, im currently only doing 1 GH shot per day, upon waking, 5iu. splitting them is annoying for me, im busy and avoiding extra pinning when i can. taking MK at night is easy.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting