over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3+T4

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I like to run a low dose of t3 for a few months when dieting. Like 50mcg every morning. Would it be better to run maybe 25mcg T3 and 100mcg T4 v.s. 50mcg T3. Its the same total dose of T3 but is there any benefit of using the t4?

Is there any benefit of this. Maybe using t4 to get the conversion to t3 along with the t3 will be optimal v.s. just t4 alone or t3 alone.

T4 takes 4-6 weeks to be fully converted, so plain on waiting a while for results from it. Unless you are hypothyroid or on GH its useless IMO.

T4 takes 4-6 weeks to be fully converted, so plain on waiting a while for results from it. Unless you are hypothyroid or on GH its useless IMO.

Really that long wow. Well yes im on GH but shit 4-6weeks is nuts.

the ratio in the human body for t4 to t3 is about 4 to 1. A lot of regular people who have low thyroid output use a product called Armour Thyroid. Its a combo of t4/t3 in about a 4 to 1 ratio.

I'm on IP's right now which is 40mcg t4 / 17mcg t3. Not quite 4 to 1 but semi-close. I'm doing 2 tablets a day now and am loosing lots of bodyfat.

My current cycle:

TEST Cyp: 300mg/week
IP T4/T3: 2 daily
Elitropin HGH: 5iu EOD

I've heard a lot of people with thyroid deficiencies tend to feel better on a t4/t3 blend rather than either hormone alone.

I've also heard a reason people feel sluggish/tired while taking t3 is because t4 is not only important in the conversion to t3, but that also other tissues in the body require t4 to work properly..... or something :rolleyes:

As you can see, I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to t4... or even t3 for that matter. Im glad someone started this thread.

the ratio in the human body for t4 to t3 is about 4 to 1. A lot of regular people who have low thyroid output use a product called Armour Thyroid. Its a combo of t4/t3 in about a 4 to 1 ratio.

I'm on IP's right now which is 40mcg t4 / 17mcg t3. Not quite 4 to 1 but semi-close. I'm doing 2 tablets a day now and am loosing lots of bodyfat.
Pretty much the same results here. This combo is milder but very effective if you're on GH.

I'm actually using prescription Armour Thyroid. The formula is 38mcg of T4 + 9mcg of T3. I use double the dosage for a daily total of 78mcg T4 + 18mcg T3. So one pill AM, and one pill about 15-20 minutes before bed.

Last edited:
The tabs I have coming i believe are 100mcg t4 and 20mcg t3. I think one per day will be plenty. Thats almost the same as 50mcg T3 and I dont like going over that dose. I'd rather stay lower for longer periods of time, then come off and use around 1g kelp daily with 1500mg L-tyrosine.

Get a TSH, t-4 and a t-3 test before knowing if you need t-4, t-3 or nothing.

Well if everything checks out normal, then I wouldnt "need" it, but it helps aid in dieting dont you agree? Just like we dont "need" an eca stack or aas,etc.. but they all help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear