over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Tolerance.

nopeace

Newbies
hi everyone,

Im new to this forum but i've been on other forums like outlaw since 04. My question is simple. If you're using t3 for cutting can your body develop a tolerance to it requiring higher doses? If so is there anyway to combat that?

Thanks
nopeace

If your referring to like what ketotifen does for clen? T3 should be cycled on and off properly to avoid any dependency. Ive seen people run T3 some pretty long cycles multiple time and never had an issue coming off.

If your referring to like what ketotifen does for clen? T3 should be cycled on and off properly to avoid any dependency. Ive seen people run T3 some pretty long cycles multiple time and never had an issue coming off.

what I mean is when you're off the t3 how can you re-sensatize yourself to it again?

man I ran mp's cec stack which contains 50mcg t3 , some ephedrine and some cafiene in it, 2x a day, so thats a total of 100mcg a day, for damn near a year and a half man, I got off it beginning of the new year, and within a month, my own metabolism was back to digesting 3000 cals a day with minimal fat gain. I don't think the body can ever really become desensitized to T3, the body naturally doesn't produce T3 with out T4 conversion, HGH increases the affectiveness of T4 to T3 conversion in the body, but since you were supplementing T3, your own T4 production may be shut down, which will hinder T3 levels, as there isn't enough for conversion. Our metabolisms can get shut down just like out HTPA functions when we supplement with sythetic test, it just takes time to get shit back to normal.

Last edited:
t3 is a bit of a mind fuck for me. I found myself getting aggressive with it, and thinking "hey 50 mcg is working okay so let's bump it up!" and I kept going up and up, assuming it would keep getting me leaner and leaner. I wasn't noticing any muscle "loss" per se so I wasn't too scared of a higher dose. After awhile I took a step back and assessed my progress, and felt like I really wasn't losing as much fat as I feel I should be for the dose I was taking and how restricted my diet was. My diet was absolutely on point with a pretty aggressive carb cycle, and I just felt like I wasn't really getting leaner and also just kinda flat.

I dropped the dose by 25mcg every 3 days back down to 50-75 and voila, fat is melting off and I look much better. I know scientifically this might not make sense, but it felt like my food was just going to waste as I wasn't eating much and the high t3 must have just burned it all off, so my body wasn't really aborbing or processing much. Just kinda stalled out.

I think what I'm trying to say is, if you feel you stalled out, try tapering up and down a bit as I felt like the change re-kicked in progress.

Even small amounts was making me tired. It also makes my forearm bones hurt, wonder if its leaching.

I suspect Supplementing T3 for some like me doesn't work because of not even cortisol or shitting down endogenous production too fast.

Even small amounts was making me tired. It also makes my forearm bones hurt, wonder if its leaching.

I suspect Supplementing T3 for some like me doesn't work because of not even cortisol or shitting down endogenous production too fast.

Yep, me too, I mix it with clen and it makes me even more tired.

I remember I was like just sitting in my ass and staying fat because I was exhausted by lifting.

t3 is a bit of a mind fuck for me. I found myself getting aggressive with it, and thinking "hey 50 mcg is working okay so let's bump it up!" and I kept going up and up, assuming it would keep getting me leaner and leaner. I wasn't noticing any muscle "loss" per se so I wasn't too scared of a higher dose. After awhile I took a step back and assessed my progress, and felt like I really wasn't losing as much fat as I feel I should be for the dose I was taking and how restricted my diet was. My diet was absolutely on point with a pretty aggressive carb cycle, and I just felt like I wasn't really getting leaner and also just kinda flat.

I dropped the dose by 25mcg every 3 days back down to 50-75 and voila, fat is melting off and I look much better. I know scientifically this might not make sense, but it felt like my food was just going to waste as I wasn't eating much and the high t3 must have just burned it all off, so my body wasn't really aborbing or processing much. Just kinda stalled out.

I think what I'm trying to say is, if you feel you stalled out, try tapering up and down a bit as I felt like the change re-kicked in progress.

Been here exactly. I feel like there's a dose that you max out at, and that's all you're gonna get out of T3. Any higher and you actually regress. After tapping out your T3, it back to the others, Clen, Cardio, Ephedrine and Diet, are all you can do. For me, it seems to be about 50mcg/day. I feel great, because I think my last Tren cycle shut down natural T3 somewhat and left me feeling very burnt out. Added T3 to TRT and I feel great now.

well its water soluble but do i guess up to 2g a day of it. and T3 should be cycled. some people will find that it will take longer for their own production to get back to normal

Why would you wanna lower cortisol. I thought cortisol was necessary to use thyroid hormone.

Why would you wanna lower cortisol. I thought cortisol was necessary to use thyroid hormone.

I believe too much cortisol hinders the effect of t3

Ive read both but t3 should still be effective with high cortisol. Dosing gh first thing in the am and early afternoon when cortisol is highest lowers it and most people run low t3-t4 with gh. So im not sure which is the best approach. Good topic for sure. Would like to hear more ideas on it

Man, T3 makes me lazy as all hell. I can't stand the stuff. I'll only use it if I actually ever decide to get into contest shape.

Man, T3 makes me lazy as all hell. I can't stand the stuff. I'll only use it if I actually ever decide to get into contest shape.

I think that might be because you don't have the cortisol to use it. Did the same thing to me. T4 made he hyperthyroid and was bad looking back.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members