over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 topical site fat reducing cream....?

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a buddy that told Me about a product that is called percutane or percufine I believe, the spelling may B wrong that is supposed to B an awesome fat reducing cream that is T3 based & there is also a T4 based version for women.....has anyone used these or heard of them I was wondering the correct spelling also to start My search for some

Do a Search for Triacana - same thing.

Isnt Triacana impossible to obtain? Not being produced anymore?
If there is a product (it isnt called percutane/percufine-I looked both up) with a name like that please post it. Ive been looking for something similar for some time now.

thats My question

Thats My question is that I do not know the correct spelling of it

MikeS, Tricana is nowhere to be found. MightyJohn, do a search for Tiratricol. Same chemical used to produce tricana cream. Get some and mix with Yo in dmso.

Percutacrine from memory.

Thanks BigA and Yard. Let me look this stuff up.
After searching, Tiratricol is also known as Triac, a relative metabolite of T3 with similar activity.
Percutacrine thyroxine (or thyroxinique) is a French drug that is called 'anti cellulite' in nature.
I may get some and mix with thimoucase. Or it really seems it may be just as effective to mix some crushed T3 in with some
thimoucase. Just dont know what would be effective and how much would work locally, as opposed to in the general bloodstream (therby having the same effects as orla T3, which I do NOT want).
:D

Last edited:
What kind of results have people who have used these products seen?? Could someone post some results please? This sounds like an interesting product! Also I am alleric to yohimbie so does it have that in there??

This is a topic that has arrised on occasion (several times by me!), so Ive done some research trying to find a similar product, since the reportedly effective triacana has become extinct. Tiratricol is a precursor to T3. T3 is about 75-100x as potent as Tiratricol (Triac/Triacana). The old Triacana cream had 90mg tiratricol per 45g tube of gel. I figure that could be equal to 90-120mcg T3 per 45g tube of gel. For the gel I will use the thimoucase cream and mix in the powdered T3. I will report the progress!

Hey MikeS, let me know where u found the Percutacrine please..i tried looking for it but was not able to find a site that sold it.

Hi HBG-
I got Thimoucase over the net several months ago; just did a Yahoo search and its distributed by many companies-just picked the cheapest!

Hmmm

The Thimoucase cream, what all is it used for? I know some type of contest prep, but how and what else?
I've heard of it, but disregarded it since I thought it wasn't very effective according to reports.

Thimoucase Cream draws out Sub-Q water. Should be applied b4 you go into tanning bed as the sun lamps increase the desire effects. Mostly used on abs but can be used all over.

MikeS said:
Hi HBG-
I got Thimoucase over the net several months ago; just did a Yahoo search and its distributed by many companies-just picked the cheapest!

Thanks Mike:) I already have the Thimoucase cream, i thought u were referring to the Percutacrine cream.

If your going to make your own topical. Use DMSO instead of Thimoucase, as it is a better delivery for the t3, or Yo. The DMSO penitrates the fat and gets the product into blood stream. Thimoucase does not

Actually I DONT want the stuff in the bloodstream. I want it to work locally. And DMSO stinks (body odor) from what I hear.
It may not work but its worth a try-I only used 6 50mcg tabs T3, and a tube of thimoucase, no huge loss if it doesnt work. But could be a cheap alternative if it is effective.

Mike, it does work, i use the Thimoucase with the DMSO and put it on before tanning and cardio...but u have to do it for a few days or weeks consistantly. Im sure u will see results with the t-3 added into it:)

HBG-Im planning on doing it ED for about 4wks to start.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws