over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3 usage

ccjc81

Newbies
Was looking for a t3 regimen. My diet is on spot.im running test prop.tren hex.and winny.adding clean now.im currently at 190 lbs at 9 percent bf.looking for some advice on t3 and how to run it.thanks

I am using superior peptides t3 right now and absolutely loving it. I am shedding fat in my midsection (along with clean diet). I'm pyramiding 25mcg for a week, 50 for the next 2, then down to to 25 for the final week or possibly two. It's the way that has always worked for me, but everyone is different.

I'm not big into T3 due to pre-existing thyroid issues and hereditary hypothyroidism (don't want to bring it on faster), but I have helped others run T3 and this was pretty effective:

Here is a 3 week cycle... after threee weeks I would take 10 days to 2 weeks off and run an ECA stack and then get back on the T3 is need be for another 3 week cycle

Days 1-3.................. 25mcg/day
Days 4-6...................50mcg/day
Days 7-9...................75mcg/day
Days 10-12................100mcg/day
Days 13-15................75mcg/day
Days 16-18................50mcg/day
Days 19-21................25mcg/day

Here is an example of a 4 week cycle which would be for someone with more weight to lose:

Days 1-4...................25mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50mcg/day
Days 9-12.................75mcg/day
Days 13-16...............100mcg/day
Days 17-20...............75mcg/day
Days 21-24...............50mcg/day
Days 25-28...............25mcg/day

Alternatively, with the above, you could also do the 3-day increase/decrease and hold the maximum dosage of 100mcg/day for days 10-19, but some find 100mcg/day makes them too uncomfortably warm and they sweat too much

Again, after the 4 weeks, take 2 weeks off and go on something like an ECA stack

I'm not big into T3 due to pre-existing thyroid issues and hereditary hypothyroidism (don't want to bring it on faster), but I have helped others run T3 and this was pretty effective:

Here is a 3 week cycle... after threee weeks I would take 10 days to 2 weeks off and run an ECA stack and then get back on the T3 is need be for another 3 week cycle

Here is an example of a 4 week cycle which would be for someone with more weight to lose:

Alternatively, with the above, you could also do the 3-day increase/decrease and hold the maximum dosage of 100mcg/day for days 10-19, but some find 100mcg/day makes them too uncomfortably warm and they sweat too much

Again, after the 4 weeks, take 2 weeks off and go on something like an ECA stack

Nice to see someone else likes to pyramid it. I've been reading studies saying pyramiding is not the best way to use it, but I've always seen great results with t3 being used that way.

Nice to see someone else likes to pyramid it. I've been reading studies saying pyramiding is not the best way to use it, but I've always seen great results with t3 being used that way.

Studies? Clinically, for patients with hypothyroidism T3 should not be pyramided. It should be adjusted the the dose that allows for proper T3 levels in the body.

Can you post these? I would really like to read these studies as I was just searching pub med and could not find anything with Liothyronine and Pyramid dosing schemes using a variety of search terms...

Can I ask why you pyramid dose bud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Personally I start with 25mcg per day n increase if necessary. I see no need to go past 50mcg imo n ime haven't needed to with myself or people I have helped

Can I ask why you pyramid dose bud

Hilly, if you read my post, I did say I personally do not use T3, but have researched it and others have allowed me to work them on their T3 protocols and this works... If I want efficacy and to use it as safely as possible, I feel this is the best way.

Additionally if one is responding great to a low dose, we would not increase it. This allows us to find the lowest effective dose and run with it for 3-4 weeks at a time.

Tapering up the dose makes sense. But I see no logical/scientific reason which I've ever read to taper down the dose. Just come off when you're done and let thyroid recover (much like with AAS).

Tapering up the dose makes sense. But I see no logical/scientific reason which I've ever read to taper down the dose. Just come off when you're done and let thyroid recover (much like with AAS).

Scientifically, no, but logically it allows one to use the lowest dose for their goals... that is as long as they don't keep tapering up lol

If progress is steady, T3 should be kept at that level until it is time to come off/taper down for the reason you state

Last edited:
Studies? Clinically, for patients with hypothyroidism T3 should not be pyramided. It should be adjusted the the dose that allows for proper T3 levels in the body.

Can you post these? I would really like to read these studies as I was just searching pub med and could not find anything with Liothyronine and Pyramid dosing schemes using a variety of search terms...

I will have to find them. I was reading them the other night. They actually said tapering down was best, but pyramid dosing wasn't best. I personally love pyramid dosing and it has always worked very well. But they could have been referring to people that medically needed t3.

I will have to find them. I was reading them the other night. They actually said tapering down was best, but pyramid dosing wasn't best. I personally love pyramid dosing and it has always worked very well. But they could have been referring to people that medically needed t3.

The only part of pyramid dosing that makes sense is tapering UP the dosage. I get this approach. But your post seems like a giant contradiction. There is no real reason to taper OFF t3.

The only part of pyramid dosing that makes sense is tapering UP the dosage. I get this approach. But your post seems like a giant contradiction. There is no real reason to taper OFF t3.

I am not talking about us bodybuilders that us it, I'm talking in people that need it medically. Doctors do have them taper off if they do come off. I know this as a few in my family have/use t3 prescribed from a doctor.

Did I say I agree with it? No. We were talking in medical use between metro and myself, not what or how we use it. Use it and find out what works for yourself. Don't always base use of others. I've tried every way and pyramid dosing works for me. Just like pyramid training works for me, but not others.

I am not talking about us bodybuilders that us it, I'm talking in people that need it medically. Doctors do have them taper off if they do come off. I know this as a few in my family have/use t3 prescribed from a doctor.

Did I say I agree with it? No. We were talking in medical use between metro and myself, not what or how we use it. Use it and find out what works for yourself. Don't always base use of others. I've tried every way and pyramid dosing works for me. Just like pyramid training works for me, but not others.

Some doctors taper down, others graduated med school after 1950, choice is yours.

Some doctors taper down, others graduated med school after 1950, choice is yours.

Not my choice. I do not go to a doctor for t3 as I do not have a medical need for it.

Scientifically, no, but logically it allows one to use the lowest dose for their goals... that is as long as they don't keep tapering up lol

If progress is steady, T3 should be kept at that level until it is time to come off/taper down for the reason you state

I just dont understand why you would go up down up n down in the same cycle. More equals more cal expenditure n body shouldn't adapt to t3 like it may steroids n results slow so to speak so why not just tapet up slower to max dose.

I may try this method tho just for personal insight.

Im interested as my cousin wgo competes does the same thing n I dismissed it

I just dont understand why you would go up down up n down in the same cycle. More equals more cal expenditure n body shouldn't adapt to t3 like it may steroids n results slow so to speak so why not just tapet up slower to max dose.

I may try this method tho just for personal insight.

Im interested as my cousin wgo competes does the same thing n I dismissed it

I've actually spent the past several hours since this discussion started looking for reasons to determine why tapering down may or just coming off may be better.

At least in patients that have had to have thyroid suppression therapy (for medical reasons) and then ceased the therapy, thyroid function returned to normal in several weeks.

My past assumptions that simply tapering down may be best don't seem to hold weight in those cases.

I'm willing to admit when I may be wrong and I think that just stopping, as you say, may be the best option as in both cases, whether tapering down or not, cause thyroid suppression and would likely take similar times to recover.

Appreciate you stimulating my need to research...

Tapering up the dosage is wise. Your body is trying to adjust to the extra. So you keep upping the metabolism each step. Vs having way too much and the body shutting down metabolism in a week. Tapering off may help to not feel as bad when ceasing t3. But it prolongs the bodies starting to produce its own.

I've actually spent the past several hours since this discussion started looking for reasons to determine why tapering down may or just coming off may be better.

At least in patients that have had to have thyroid suppression therapy (for medical reasons) and then ceased the therapy, thyroid function returned to normal in several weeks.

My past assumptions that simply tapering down may be best don't seem to hold weight in those cases.

I'm willing to admit when I may be wrong and I think that just stopping, as you say, may be the best option as in both cases, whether tapering down or not, cause thyroid suppression and would likely take similar times to recover.

Appreciate you stimulating my need to research...

What I find best is to run clen for 3-4 weeks post t3 use so you are covered while thyroid kicks back in

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity