over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 vs T4 for fat loss

I don't condone this behavior and sadly I was trying to help a friend and it went sideways lol. I introduced T3 to an overweight friend of mine. He lost 100lbs! No exercise, claimed to diet and did some days but still was dirty eating and eating out daily for most meals. Here's the bad part, I think he was taking 200mcgs of T3 some days, and this was the potent liquid stuff so you know it was overdosed. He admitted to me nights he drank and had lots to eat we would take another ml when he got home. We are taking 400mcgs total! [emoji33]

Thankfully he stopped this sort of abuse at least that is what I have been told. I really stressed the danger he was putting his health in and he finally said he had stopped.

My point is, without a doubt, thyroid is a potent fat burner. And all these clowns can run around touting that ridiculous DNP garbage BUT nothing tops T3/T4 for fat loss in my opinion.
Brother u always been against someone using this stuff. We butted heads, lol.. sort of years ago when I used it while leathergy was kicking my ass on hgh!!!

It's only cause u care and give caution!! Thank u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's always interesting to me to see how much doses vary when it comes to T3. Anywhere from 25-100mcg usually but the individual responses make it seem like the guy taking 25mcg notices* the same results as the guy taking 100mcg when describing physique changes.

Personally I've never noticed any fat loss - let along sides - going up to 150mcg of T3. I've also had thyroid problems in the past so there is something weird going on in my body... Been off all thyroid meds for over a year now so I might try again soon.

It's always interesting to me to see how much doses vary when it comes to T3. Anywhere from 25-100mcg usually but the individual responses make it seem like the guy taking 25mcg notices* the same results as the guy taking 100mcg when describing physique changes.

Personally I've never noticed any fat loss - let along sides - going up to 150mcg of T3. I've also had thyroid problems in the past so there is something weird going on in my body... Been off all thyroid meds for over a year now so I might try again soon.

What type of thyroid problems and did they just go away? No meds for a year. If you men had a true under-active thyroid would you take synthroid or armour thyroid. Right now I am taking a high dose of armour after many years of synthriod. I am stying lean and vascular but I dont want to lose muscle or hardness. Thanks

What else were you running?

I was totally off all gear for a while and then was on Dr. Prescribed TRT. Prolactin was actually higher off TRT.

Some people who are hypothyroid just don't convert t4 to t3 well. My doc kept on increasing T4 (TSH still high) over a year and my prolactin kept on going up.

Then I started doing research

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/

found a different doc, got on Armour, and all the prolactin issues disappeared, TSH, levels now good, etc

I only post this because "bro" science and conventional American medicine both say that T4 is pretty much the bombproof "safest" option, and I know in certain cases this is not true at all. I would have not known any of this is I had not been getting very regularly bloodwork, so always get your bloods.

For most people, straight T4 might be the safest, but you never know.

I was totally off all gear for a while and then was on Dr. Prescribed TRT. Prolactin was actually higher off TRT.

Some people who are hypothyroid just don't convert t4 to t3 well. My doc kept on increasing T4 (TSH still high) over a year and my prolactin kept on going up.

Then I started doing research

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/

found a different doc, got on Armour, and all the prolactin issues disappeared, TSH, levels now good, etc

I only post this because "bro" science and conventional American medicine both say that T4 is pretty much the bombproof "safest" option, and I know in certain cases this is not true at all. I would have not known any of this is I had not been getting very regularly bloodwork, so always get your bloods.

For most people, straight T4 might be the safest, but you never know.

You don't hear a lot of talk about NDT on here, yet lots of people prefer it.

t3 directly raises t3 levels for direct fat loss verses t4 undergoes a conversation to t3, making it a two step process, is that right?

That is essentially correct.

(Synthetic/Exogenous) T3 is exact same T3 the body uses that is responsible for thyroid-driven metabolic activities. No need for any conversions to take place.

As a learning experience, I would like to know the reason people are using T4 vs T3...?

I’ve read that T4 use also leads to an increase in rT3. Not good.

Here to learn ...

t3 directly raises t3 levels for direct fat loss verses t4 undergo a conversation to t3, making it a two step process, is that right?

rT3 (reverse T3) via T4 isn't the demon metabolite individuals make it out to be. It futher metabolizes to 3,5-T2, 3,3’-T2 which exerts metabolic actions on muscle tissue and BAT (brown adipose tissue).

rT3 (reverse T3) via T4 isn't the demon metabolite individuals make it out to be. It futher metabolizes to 3,5-T2-->(metabolized from T3) 3,3’-T2--> (metabolized from rT3) which exerts metabolic actions on muscle tissue and BAT (brown adipose tissue).

Edited

That is essentially correct.

(Synthetic/Exogenous) T3 is exact same T3 the body uses that is responsible for thyroid-driven metabolic activities. No need for any conversions to take place.

As a learning experience, I would like to know the reason people are using T4 vs T3...?

I’ve read that T4 use also leads to an increase in rT3. Not good.

Here to learn ...

Doctors are taught to pick meds that will still work even if patients are not fully on the ball with dosing. With t4 you could theoretically miss a day, take double the next day and there really would not be a big difference. With t3 or armour, they are concerned that people might miss a dose or take a double dose.

Very cool! Had no idea. Thanks for the info Stewie.

rT3 (reverse T3) via T4 isn't the demon metabolite individuals make it out to be. It futher metabolizes to 3,5-T2, 3,3’-T2 which exerts metabolic actions on muscle tissue and BAT (brown adipose tissue).

That’s messed up Lol. :p

Doctors are taught to pick meds that will still work even if patients are not fully on the ball with dosing. With t4 you could theoretically miss a day, take double the next day and there really would not be a big difference. With t3 or armour, they are concerned that people might miss a dose or take a double dose.

Very cool! Had no idea. Thanks for the info Stewie.

There's a tremendous amount of misguided Information on rT3, this is especially true on STM and a few hashimoto's FB pages. Yes, it has the capacity to block T3 action to a lesser degree. There's a reason rT3 functions in the manner it does by putting the brakes on nucleus binding of excess T3. Imagine if there wasn't some type of physiological check point inhibitor to regulate metabolic responses, our basal metabolic rate would be in overdrive. Your heart and central nervous system would be taxed if it wasn't for rT3.

If there's a high concentration of rT3, well there's probably something feeding the cause other than thyroid hormone related. Sorta.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity