over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

Damios

Registered
Hi,

What is Your best dose of T3 ( Pharma Grade ) while cutting time? Do You think it is good compound with a lot of benefits? :) Opinions?

I like about 60mcg daily split into 2 doses.

I've run 100mcg before and I literally just felt tired all day, this point differs from person to person, some people can stand 125-150mcg. Basically start around 40-50mcg and go from there. Once you start feeling warm, you'll know you're in a good spot, T3 raises your internal body temp by half a degree or so. After a couple of days I usually feel like my face is hot (like I have a fever) but it subsides.

I would always recommend running at least 250mg of Test alongside T3, as it is catabolic and it WILL eat muscle the same way it does fat if your doses are too high.

I'm having a good synergy right now with 60mcg of T3, Tren-E, Test-E, and some Albuterol @ 4mg 3x daily. Tren kills my cardio, and I'm cutting right now, I started the Albuterol and literally 3 days later I could last 2x longer on the treadmill without being fatigued. Worked wonders.

I do a 21 day cycle. Ramp up 25 mcgs every 3 days until 100 and then back down the same way

50mcg for 3 weeks. Then 100mcg for 3 weeks. Then 25mcg for a week. Then 25mcg every other day for a week.

Any sides like muscle loss on ~75mcg T3 and ASS of course?

I use 50 week 1,75 week 2,100 week 3,75 week 4,50 week 5,25 week 6, then off

I just don't see the point of short durations or high doses. Doing my highest dose ever and it's only 40mcg. Perfect dose... more then the body produces but no sides or muscle loss. Losing fat while weight stays close to steady. Will run for 12 weeks

I just don't see the point of short durations or high doses. Doing my highest dose ever and it's only 40mcg. Perfect dose... more then the body produces but no sides or muscle loss. Losing fat while weight stays close to steady. Will run for 12 weeks
Agreed

I did 8 weeks at 50 mcg/day. tried a couple days at 75 but it made me want to nap.
I was on AAS at the time. It helped with the weight loss but made me flat.
When I came off I did 3 days at 25 and then stopped. The result was I filled out nicely.

I did 8 weeks at 50 mcg/day. tried a couple days at 75 but it made me want to nap.
I was on AAS at the time. It helped with the weight loss but made me flat.
When I came off I did 3 days at 25 and then stopped. The result was I filled out nicely.

This is what I am questioning... I'm going on vacation at the end of a cut... I could add a little t3 to glycerol so I can stay on and not rebound hard in bad foods or come off and swell up ha

When using t3 I am also on a cycle to help hold muscle mass but usually get rid of 3-6 lbs fat.

It also helps to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen along with T3.

This is what I am questioning... I'm going on vacation at the end of a cut... I could add a little t3 to glycerol so I can stay on and not rebound hard in bad foods or come off and swell up ha

When I said I filled out nicely, a meant in a good way. I looked better a week off of T3 than during. But I knew that going in from past experience.
I can't really say I experienced rebound. I think the thyroid bounces back quick. And 50 mcg isn't really much.

So... I.e traditional cut stack like:

350mg Test P
350mg Tren A
350mg Winny Oral
75mcg T3 ( Pharma Grade )

At least ~1,5g/lb proteins. And can anyone see any muscle loss?

I experience rebound also,look big and much leaner week after Im off.

When I said I filled out nicely, a meant in a good way. I looked better a week off of T3 than during. But I knew that going in from past experience.
I can't really say I experienced rebound. I think the thyroid bounces back quick. And 50 mcg isn't really much.

I understood that you meant you looked better which is what makes me torn... I could stop taking it but I'll also be over eating and drinking after dieting... probably will be solid single digits 7 or lower likely 5ish so the rebound could get ugly ha

I understood that you meant you looked better which is what makes me torn... I could stop taking it but I'll also be over eating and drinking after dieting... probably will be solid single digits 7 or lower likely 5ish so the rebound could get ugly ha

For how long will you be over eating and drinking. Mine ended right before a vacation. A week of eating on the run, not so healthy snacks and drinking beer every night.

When I got back I weighed 7 pounds more, and appeared bigger, leaner, an much more vascular. I put 1/2 inch on my arms by doing 12 oz curls each night.

My vacation is only 4 5 days... worried now cause I guess mast and tren got me dry as hell. Had one stiff drink mid day and woke up today hurting a bit. Last week had one last good drinking session but nothing I didn't do normally and had a 3 day hangover 2 days were be ridden. Maybe adding some bloat will hurt my tightness but might keep me alive by avoiding deadly dehydration

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear