over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering.

What’s the longest people here have used T3 for and did you have any issues or symptoms after stopping? Did your thyroid production always come back to normal?

Over two years, thyroid levels remained on the low end of normal scale after stopping (low free T3 and free T4, high reverse T3), causing or contributing to inconsistent energy levels and anxiety. Has not returned to normal even after stopping T3 in February, although there are other factors at work as well.

Just get a script for t3 if it doesnt return to normal?

Just get a script for t3 if it doesnt return to normal?

Unfortunately, at least in my case, I seem to have developed an intolerance to taking T-3 medications, perhaps caused by low iron levels. Taking T-3 used to make me feel good, now even taking small amounts like a quarter of a 25mcg tab make me feel lethargic and slow.

I have read that low iron causes intolerance to T-3 containing medications, so perhaps that is part of the problem for me. Still have to do more blood testing to figure all this out.

I took T3 at 76 mgs per day for two months, lost about 15 pounds while diet and exercise remained the same, but I also looked very flat. Stopped taking it and the weight came back in a month. Never noticed any other sides and obviously it didn't impair my bodies ability to get back on it's own.

Unfortunately, at least in my case, I seem to have developed an intolerance to taking T-3 medications, perhaps caused by low iron levels. Taking T-3 used to make me feel good, now even taking small amounts like a quarter of a 25mcg tab make me feel lethargic and slow.

I have read that low iron causes intolerance to T-3 containing medications, so perhaps that is part of the problem for me. Still have to do more blood testing to figure all this out.

Yea I have this weird issue when I raise the dose, my body temperatures goes down instead of up and my thyroid symptoms get worse. I had a heart operation 6 years ago and my free T3 levels were lower ever since then. It's called non thyroidal illness syndrome. It's a fucking nightmare. Contemplating just stopping it and resetting and seeing where my thyroid production goes.

What have you done for the iron? I found out I have low iron as well. Got an infusion a couple months back, but still low. Another infusion planned in about a week. What can cause the low iron? Not the T3?

What have you done for the iron? I found out I have low iron as well. Got an infusion a couple months back, but still low. Another infusion planned in about a week. What can cause the low iron? Not the T3?

How was the iron infusion? Did it raise your hemoglobin and hematocrit much? How much did it raise your other iron numbers? I've always been curious about these.

Low iron for most of us is cause by repeated phlebotomies/blood donations. It happened to me

I haven't done anything, yet. Still need to get more bloodwork to find out the root of the problem, whether it's cortisol, or iron, or something else.

However, there is certainly a strong connection between hypothyroidism and iron levels.

I haven't done anything, yet. Still need to get more bloodwork to find out the root of the problem, whether it's cortisol, or iron, or something else.

However, there is certainly a strong connection between hypothyroidism and iron levels.

Extremely strong. No one with anemia will have optimal thyroid function. Huge relationship between thyroid and cortisol too.

Has anyone tried Armour and have you still had the issues with symptoms getting worse?

How was the iron infusion? Did it raise your hemoglobin and hematocrit much? How much did it raise your other iron numbers? I've always been curious about these.

Low iron for most of us is cause by repeated phlebotomies/blood donations. It happened to me
Hi Nothuman. Are you still struggling with high hematocrit and hemoglobin? it's frustrating, everything over 100mg/week will get me over 55 HTC in 5 weeks :(

Hi Nothuman. Are you still struggling with high hematocrit and hemoglobin? it's frustrating, everything over 100mg/week will get me over 55 HTC in 5 weeks :(

Yes, very much still struggling with that and I don't even have OSA

I've been recently reading into t3 lately as I have been very curious about adding it to my HGH cycle, definitely will need to do my research. I'll be following along in this thread

Yes, very much still struggling with that and I don't even have OSA
I also don't have an OSA. I try to win this without donating blood, but I also still fail.... I don't know where the problem is, but I want to solve it.... Good luck

I also don't have an OSA. I try to win this without donating blood, but I also still fail.... I don't know where the problem is, but I want to solve it.... Good luck

I think my severe hypothyroidsm plays a role in the elevation even though I can't find any reliable evidence. It just makes sense because hypothyroidsm lowers oxygen, which raises hemoglobin.

I think my severe hypothyroidsm plays a role in the elevation even though I can't find any reliable evidence. It just makes sense because hypothyroidsm lowers oxygen, which raises hemoglobin.
when I make blood, I always have thyroid values right (TSH, FT3, FT4) .... the last cycle was a 150mg test + 150mg tren and increased my HCT from 50 to 55 and HGB from 18.2 to 19.2 in 5 weeks .... I tried IP-6 but nothing. on the contrary, I have larger red blood cells (MCV) and it also increases HCT ... now I am at 15mg TRT / day and HCT is slowly decreasing..... sorry for off topic

when I make blood, I always have thyroid values right (TSH, FT3, FT4) .... the last cycle was a 150mg test + 150mg tren and increased my HCT from 50 to 55 and HGB from 18.2 to 19.2 in 5 weeks .... I tried IP-6 but nothing. on the contrary, I have larger red blood cells (MCV) and it also increases HCT ... now I am at 15mg TRT / day and HCT is slowly decreasing..... sorry for off topic

IP6 lowered my ferritin and overall iron values a lot, which is very bad so I had to stop that. Your hematocrit of 55 isn't a concern in the least. I'm routinely sitting at 60. I actually just decreased my TRT to 15mg daily starting today actually, funny enough.

IP6 lowered my ferritin and overall iron values a lot, which is very bad so I had to stop that. Your hematocrit of 55 isn't a concern in the least. I'm routinely sitting at 60. I actually just decreased my TRT to 15mg daily starting today actually, funny enough.
Yes I know 55 is still fine. But another few weeks and I'm also at 60. I'm always early at 60 and I have to stop the cycle. Where are the times when my cycle was 1g / week and my HTC maximum was 53 lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear