over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

What about those who take ECA and decide to start taking either T3 or T4 , seems like it might be a negitive effect on the T3-T4 woulden't it??

If I'm reading you right- no. It's one thing to take ECA and T3 TOGETHER for fat loss, but Cyp was wanting to use ECA to jump start or PCT his thyroid. The ECA is only going to affect the adrenal gland (as far as direct effect) it won't help jump start or PCT the thyroid.

If anything, if you stress the adrenal gland, the thyroid may be affected so it may need support.

Last edited:
75-100mg Guggulsterones would be a good way to help the thyroid function naturally recover, as well as stay optimal in the off-season (vs taking exogenous thyroid).

Duration of effect

75-100mg Guggulsterones would be a good way to help the thyroid function naturally recover, as well as stay optimal in the off-season (vs taking exogenous thyroid).

FF- have you heard/read anything about guggul only working for a short amount of time?

FF- have you heard/read anything about guggul only working for a short amount of time?

Yea, tbh the research on Guggul is limited. I like a product called ZIP by protein factory.. I think it was mentioned on here earlier. Another potent thyroid booster is T7 by cellucor. when that is stacked with like 500-1g tyrosine..watch out! but people sometimes rebound form it (from my experience with clients using it). Guggul is nearly slide-effect free but doesn't produce magic. Alot of times though when dieting the T4-T3 conversion is where the inefficiency occurs and Guggul has quite a bit of research supporting that it can help with this.

Hi Cyp-

Careful with the ECA. Your thyroid and adrenal gland are "kissing cousins". If you affect one, the other will be also. If you want to use ECA for fat-loss, that's one thing, but to jump start your thyroid ECA may actually hurt your recovery.

I would recommend "ZIP" by ProteinFactory... you can get it cheaper at BB.com though.

I did not know this. I always thought people used an eca stack after a t3 cycle to help the thyroid recover. I always wondered why but just went with it. Good to know, i'll drop it and just stick with my 1000mcg kelp and maybe add a few hundred mg's of 7keto dhea. any other recomendations to help it restore quicker? I heard hit cardio helps but not sure why.

I did not know this. I always thought people used an eca stack after a t3 cycle to help the thyroid recover. I always wondered why but just went with it. Good to know, i'll drop it and just stick with my 1000mcg kelp and maybe add a few hundred mg's of 7keto dhea. any other recomendations to help it restore quicker? I heard hit cardio helps but not sure why.

HIIT cardio definitely helps. An iodine supplement like kelp will also help. the 7-keto can help with lowering cortisol. you may want to look into Tyrosine, guggulsterones, and forskholii. Honestly the feed-bak look for your thyroid is a rather simple one. Tapering off the drug is usually more than adequate to encourage fully normal thyroid output

ECA post cycle

I believe the reason is to prevent any "rebound" weight gain from coming off.

tyrosine

HIIT cardio definitely helps. An iodine supplement like kelp will also help. the 7-keto can help with lowering cortisol. you may want to look into Tyrosine, guggulsterones, and forskholii. Honestly the feed-bak look for your thyroid is a rather simple one. Tapering off the drug is usually more than adequate to encourage fully normal thyroid output

The tyrosine is a very good idea. It is a precursor to the thyroid hormones as well as adrenalin from the adrenal gland, so you are able to address both affected glands.

The tyrosine is a very good idea. It is a precursor to the thyroid hormones as well as adrenalin from the adrenal gland, so you are able to address both affected glands.

yes the tyrosine is of great help. Tyrosine at 1g and some kelp (for iodine) are probably the bare minimum support supplements I'd recommend some other things like selenium help etc etc but no real need to micromanage

I'll def be adding tyrosine. So 1g is recommened. maybe split in 2 doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws