over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

The BB Monad

Registered
Tried to open a poll but couldn't find the option...

How long have you guys run T3 and have you ever experienced any side effects or rebound effects?

The longest I have run is about 10 weeks with about 7 weeks at 75mcg ED. I have never experienced sides but I do seem to get a little fatter when I come off it, even though I cycle it down slowly.

Useless supplement for me. Gives me hunger pangs, which completely negates any benefit it would give me.

Other than that, I am positive that I experienced a "rebound" or metabolism slowdown effect after I came off. I know this because I monitor my calories closely and the subsequent weight fluctuation the next day. It was very, very hard to drop weight during this rebound period.

I cycled it with clen for 6 weeks. Highest dose was...Both dosed around 100 mcg.

Got no results from it. Ate too many calories cuz of the hunger. Never again.

Ephedra/Caffeine/Yohimbine. Those are the ones that aid you in a restricted calorie diet. I recommend Yellow Haze from hernonspantry.com. I got half my family using those fucking things.

P.S. The option to create a poll is at the bottom of the Submit post screen. You hit submit and then the next screen loads which lets you type in the poll options and what not.

Last edited:
I don't get hungry on T3 and have run it with and without Clen and also with ECA. Always works great for me...

I'm just wondering how long someone could be on it... I know most will refer 21 days but some do vouch that it doesn't shut down thyroid function.

As for the poll option, thanks... I knew that but just couldn't remember! :)

I don't get hungry on T3 and have run it with and without Clen and also with ECA. Always works great for me...

I'm just wondering how long someone could be on it... I know most will refer 21 days but some do vouch that it doesn't shut down thyroid function.

As for the poll option, thanks... I knew that but just couldn't remember! :)

K. Well you asked if anyone experienced a rebound effect. I undoubtedly experienced a very noticeable rebound effect after 6 weeks @ 100mcg. So there ya go.

And no prob, bro.

Useless supplement for me. Gives me hunger pangs, which completely negates any benefit it would give me.

x2

About 3.5 years ago I ran T3 for about 4-6 wks, (dosing 40-60 mcg/day for most of that time); although, I did a few days at 100-120 mcg. The only things I experienced:

1. Mild-moderate improvement in energy
2. OFF THE WALL HUNGER LEVELS!!! [which is why I stopped it]

For the first 1-2 weeks, I was able to lose some fat, but after that, my body "caught up" and the hunger was so horrific that I ended up gaining the few lbs. I'd lost right back, and then some.

Fortunately, I have a fairly high metabolism, so I did not experience any metabolic 'shut-down' effects when I went off it.

i can't remember how long i have ran it for; but i am sure it was never more than 8 weeks, i would always taper up to 125mcgs a day and stay at that dose for only tow days then taper down by 12.5mcgs every tow days until i was off. i always experienced rebound even though i staid on a very strict diet!

Honestly bro, I ran it for 9 months at 50-100 mcgs this year. I tapered down and got off... I did notice at 100mcg I started to lose muscle so I stayed at 75 most of the time. I didn't have a problem rebounding at all, Actually got a test a month or so ago and my t3 was fine. I love it! esp with GH and a little test. Only sides to speak of are fat loss and sweating a lot.

t3

Just make sure to run the t3 with some T so it doesn't burn the muscle. Ive noticed a little rebound as well but over all I love T3

I have a friend who loves the shorter cycle of T3. currently he's running...

weekly

250mg Test E
3oo mg Deca

daily

50mg Proviron
160mcg Clen
6 caps True Protiens Burn
20mg Nova
6 caps Humanofort
81mg Aspirin
Plus all his supplements
just added B12 injections

Old school kind of guy. He runs his T3 2 wks on 2 wks off, tapering up and down to 100 mcgs/day. never a rebound, very little loss of definition, very little water gain. A rather odd looking cycle, but works well for him. Eating about 500 gms egg white protein, burns like a furnace.

Important note on T3...BIG DIFFERNCE BETWEEN MANUFACTURES
Youve got to find a good brand

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member