over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 Chemistry

Andro308

Registered
I have heard a lot of back and forth with T4 saying it’s useless as the body only converts as much as needed in to T3.

It was recently reading an article, which I seem to of lost, That stated the above is completely false. If I remember right it was saying that the body will convert a much higher amount of T3 when T4 levels are higher.

I am interested in this because I do use GH and Tren. From my understanding T4 is much safer when it comes to muscle loss and the fast loss is slow and steady.

If anyone has experience with just T4 I would like to hear. Been thinking about continuing the T4 after the cycle is over at 200mcg a day.

Thanks

From my experience and reading, T4 is no safer than T3, the idea that your body wont convert too much t4 to t3 is likely bogus, T4 just takes a longer time and converts to a smaller portion of T3. I wont act like I fully understand the nuances of thyroid function, it's a very hard to properly assess as it's many negative feedback loops BUT I did use a lot of different thyroid protocols and all of them came back with me being hyperthyroid. IMO dont run thyroid blind or just because others run it, bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork. I legit fked my heart for an entire summer with a huge dose of deca and t4, its by the grace of god and my own will that my heart is not only back to baseline but actually better than prior.

I agree completely and thank you for sharing. I am most likely just going to stick with the T3. I do notice that if I take half in the am and the other half in the pm I get better results

Im prescribed t4,50 mcg a day. I believe all my tren use is the reason my thyroid is messed up, im off tren forever now. t4 is nice and smooth for me,,every single time i have taken t3 even very small doses i get heart palpitations real bad.

Hey romo I assume since that is such a small amount of T4.
Although the half life is very long so I assume it builds up

Yes andro t4 has a 7 day half life,crazy compared to t3 witch is i believe 6 hours lol. They have done studies on once week dosing of t4 for those who have a hard time complying to a daily regimen. Now im just doing the 50 mcg for replacement not so much bodybuilding. Take care buddy.

Everyone reacts different to thyroid, so one person's "safe" protocol might be terrible for someone else. I don't metabolize t4 correctly, so stand alone t4 screws me up big-time.

So far I am liking the T4. I notice a good increase in body temp and feel like i dont look as flat on T3

How many calories does thyroid burn in a day (on an average dose)? Or, when calculating your caloric needs, how do you figure in thyroid medicine? BMR change?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws