over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 FOR FATLOSS?? WORTH IT?

aqrojase

Registered
I have been seeing T4 being carried by a lot of peptide companies. I have tried t3 in the past and didnt like its effects. I have heard that T4 is 4 times less potent then T3, but is there good use for it for fat loss. I am sorry if this is a silly question...but i want to hear about some experiences with T4. Thank you all

Ummmm. For health purposes you should take t3 with t4. I don't see it causing more fat loss....
never heard of that before.
I am not a fan of t3 use though.
look into resveratrol. ..it's a very potent and HEALTHY fatburner. You'll shed the fat off if used in tandem with a stellar diet.

Ummmm. For health purposes you should take t3 with t4. I don't see it causing more fat loss....
never heard of that before.
I am not a fan of t3 use though.
look into resveratrol. ..it's a very potent and HEALTHY fatburner. You'll shed the fat off if used in tandem with a stellar diet.

oh ok ok..so i assume its pointless to use by itself. I was thinking about using 300mcg with trestolone...and clean diet

t4 is inactive. t3 is the active thyoid hormone.
your body only converts as much t4 into t3 as it needs.
you might get slightly higher t3 levels by high dosing t4 but taking t4 without having a thyroid condition is pretty pointless
(unless on high dosages of GH, since GH can impair t4 to t3 conversion)

Make sure you iodine content is higher, and you have lots of tyrosine, the precursor to thyroxin. A good test is to paint an area the size of half dollar on your arm. If it last 34 hours, you dont need more, nut if it stays, your thyroid is sole. If it goes away in less than 24 hours, coat you fat areas with it, It can act as a chemo-lipolysis for fatty areas if used enough. BUt it dries out the skin, so switch areas. The best idea is 200 caffiene with 325 aspirin to double fat loss, is some studies, similar to ECA stack.

Also check cortisol levels. If they are to high, it doesnt matter how moch T3- t4 you have, they wont work!

How much T3 did you use? I find it to work very well alone with AAS in terms of fat loss, also makes you SO hungry. T4 not so much, did it for a month and didn't notice much from it

I dont like t4 or t3. Metabolic Rebound from anything sucks. You can get lean as you want without any of it. Aas, hgh, good solid diet and hard training does it all with out negative rebound at the end.

Ive used t3 with a test prop var cycle before and I wasn't really a fan. Made me feel weird. Id rather take some ephedrine n caffeine and hit cardio. Also some pre workout supps make you feel like a monster.

I found it helped me marginally but T3 was a lot more effective.

T4 converts into T3 as long as everything is working fine in the body. It isn't four times less effective, it is just 4x of T4 will on average convert to x of T3 hence the doses.

Some people say it works well on HGH

Last edited:
T4 can be beneficial for use during peroids while on gh

I use t3 durng a cycle. I only notice a benefit if my diet is in check. My wife uses it off and on and sees good results..works well for her.
Side note....she had a full work up done about a month
after coming off the t3 and her thyroid levels were all normal.

T3 at 25mcgs is to strong and I'll end up burning muscle but with 200 mcgs of T4, fat burning is slow and steady.
And again even more bennies on a good dose of GH.

T3 at 25mcgs is to strong and I'll end up burning muscle but with 200 mcgs of T4, fat burning is slow and steady.
And again even more bennies on a good dose of GH.

Really? That's low. I agree though, too much t3 can hinder gains.

As TrinityD said, the healthier, more natural approach is a t3/t4 combo. I use Armour thyroid tablets which is a combo of both in specific ratio. Nature Throid is another brand. Many self help thyroid patient forums have reports of people feeling better with more even energy when using an equivalent (or slightly higher dose) of Armour versus straight t3. Many dependent on thyroid hormone promote it.

1 "grain" dosing is roughly equal to 25mcg of t3. You can obviously purchase it in all different strengths, half grain, 2 grain etc.

1 grain seems to be about right for me when cruising. I've taken this on cycle (never above 2 grain / 50mcg), off and on TRT dosage (cruise). At this point I've been on it long enough I'm concerned about rebound when I come off until the thyroid recovers normal output. I may just stay on it along with TRT so both test and t3 are at "optimal" levels. I don't foresee such as low dose of t3/t4 having major CV health implications. Thoughts on that anyone?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity