over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 makes HGH more anabolic

Addition of T4 to a healthy body will transfer into higher T3 levels which means higher metabolism,

If you ask me for my from here it's a matter of trial and error - use certain T4 dosage, asses the results and go from there

Thank you! I’ve had very good results from 100-125mcg T4. I felt 200mcg T4 was a bit too much and i was flat. On 100-125mcg T4 my muscles stay full. 👍

Anyone notice clear difference between liquid research chem t4/t3 and tabs? I just find the liquid taste vile after a while.

Anyone notice clear difference between liquid research chem t4/t3 and tabs? I just find the liquid taste vile after a while.

No matter how amazing these labs claim the taste of their drugs are, i will never drink it. But 1000 empty capsules for $4 or so. I fill one up its 1/2 cc. No taste to worry about.

Rambo has tested both with blood work. Liquid would just as well.
Yes, I had bloodwork done on tabs and liquid. No difference, both worked the same. Idk why people obsess over this anyway, it's an oral, as long as you take the appropriate amount it makes no difference what the delivery is (caps, tabs, liquid, raw powder!).

There are certain materials which needs to be absorbed in a certain rate along the guts and intestine, this is the reason for formulated tabs, could save allot to the pharmaceutical industry just to rely on syrup and save fortune,
But this is not the case with thyroid hormones, clenbuterol, ephedrine, methyltestosterone an others, so yes in such cases any oral route will do it

Yes, I had bloodwork done on tabs and liquid. No difference, both worked the same. Idk why people obsess over this anyway, it's an oral, as long as you take the appropriate amount it makes no difference what the delivery is (caps, tabs, liquid, raw powder!).

I believe some people get the potency mixed because liquids seem to have a better chance of being underdosed then tabs? On a mg to mg basis its the same thing to piggy back what you said.

Personally I like tabs a lot more but it has nothing to do with potency. Just convenience basically. Open the bottle and throw it down the hatch no matter where you at....but I rather use liquid and pay less. Right I'm using liquids var and letro. Works just fine

TRUTH via blood work. 👍😀
I’ve had good success with T4 and T3 in liquid. I’ve used several sources. It’s definitely stable in liquid long term. I’ve used the same liquid bottle off and on for a year in the past and it worked great!
In the 90’s i used to get parmagrade 25mcg T3 tabs cynomel and cynomel plus(25mcg T3/5mcg T4) in Mexico for $2/30 tabs.

I believe some people get the potency mixed because liquids seem to have a better chance of being underdosed then tabs? On a mg to mg basis its the same thing to piggy back what you said.

Personally I like tabs a lot more but it has nothing to do with potency. Just convenience basically. Open the bottle and throw it down the hatch no matter where you at....but I rather use liquid and pay less. Right I'm using liquids var and letro. Works just fine
Actually the amount is soo small that liquid has a tendency to more then likely be overdosed. Of course this all depends on the accuracy of the supplement maker.

I backed down to 6.5 iu a day for a week and was back to feeling normal. Decided to take one 50 mcg T4 and wham! It kicked in all the GH sides again for the next 24 hours - sore muscles, sore joints, more lethargy than I already have lol. I'm convinced T4 makes GH more effective, that in a way it's like taking more GH. It increases my anxiety personally so I can't take it, but just wanted to share my experience. It's just N=1 so take it what it's worth, but I'd recommend anyone on GH try T4 for a couple weeks and see what you think

I backed down to 6.5 iu a day for a week and was back to feeling normal. Decided to take one 50 mcg T4 and wham! It kicked in all the GH sides again for the next 24 hours - sore muscles, sore joints, more lethargy than I already have lol. I'm convinced T4 makes GH more effective, that in a way it's like taking more GH. It increases my anxiety personally so I can't take it, but just wanted to share my experience. It's just N=1 so take it what it's worth, but I'd recommend anyone on GH try T4 for a couple weeks and see what you think

Agree, but no need for t4 if anyone using less than 3iu/day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner