over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 vs T3 use with Hgh

Daily 12.5mg T3, 4iu TP black tops + weekly 500mg AAS could make it difficult for a mesomorph with a healthy thyroid to gain weight, if they aren't prepared to significantly increase their caloric intake. BF might drop dramatically, strength goes up, muscles are rounder and fuller, but weight goes down. Now I understand why some pros are eating so many carbs while dieting. It's insane.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on this study, as it seems to support the claim that thyroid function returns to normal 3 months into using GH?

Very interesting, could be due to it being done on younger patients who are still in development phase, could be different in older adults or people with subclinical hypo or suboptimal thyroid function.

The other study was done on already hypo patient's, so either healthy thyroids or young people's thyroids can re-adjust after 3 months. This might explain the difference seen in this one.

Last edited:
BB. One more question I will let this die Lol.

Thoughts?

*** Mods-feel free to delete delete the link if I’m not supposed to post that”

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/what-you-dont-know-about-your-thyroid

“What About Frontloading T4?
How much T4 does your body have in it after taking, say, 100 mcg of T4? Well, if it's your first dose, then about 100 mcg. Simple enough.

But when you're about 6 weeks into taking T4, when you swallow a daily dose there are already about a week's worth of earlier doses still in the body, still active!

So the effect of T4 doses will start out being only about 1/7th as strong as will be the case later. Even one or two weeks into the program, the effect will be only partial.

For many drugs with a long duration of action like T4, frontloading is a way to account for this. In order to promptly get body levels to where they should remain, on Day 1 an extra amount is taken which corresponds to the above buildup. But T4 is a drug you absolutely don't want to overdose. You don't want to take a week's worth of T4 on Day 1 even though, most likely, it's about the correct amount.

A good solution is to double dose T4 during the first four days of use. This brings levels to the steady state in about 5 days instead of a month.

T3 is fast acting and absolutely no frontloading compensation should be made.

So when using the above schedules for combining T3 and T4, double the T4 in the first four days, but keep T3 the same.”

Thoughts?

How much T4 does your body have in it after taking, say, 100 mcg of T4? Well, if it's your first dose, then about 100 mcg. Simple enough.

But when you're about 6 weeks into taking T4, when you swallow a daily dose there are already about a week's worth of earlier doses still in the body, still active!

So the effect of T4 doses will start out being only about 1/7th as strong as will be the case later. Even one or two weeks into the program, the effect will be only partial.

For many drugs with a long duration of action like T4, frontloading is a way to account for this. In order to promptly get body levels to where they should remain, on Day 1 an extra amount is taken which corresponds to the above buildup. But T4 is a drug you absolutely don't want to overdose. You don't want to take a week's worth of T4 on Day 1 even though, most likely, it's about the correct amount.

A good solution is to double dose T4 during the first four days of use. This brings levels to the steady state in about 5 days instead of a month.

So when using the above schedules for combining T3 and T4, double the T4 in the first four days, but keep T3 the same.”

Yeah, you can do this. Doubling it for the first 4-7 days will get your levels up right away. You even use steroidcalc.com to estimate it by using enanthate/cypionate ester since they have similar half-life.

Always make sure to wait 30 minutes-1 hour before breakfast or coffee in the morning or at least 4 hours after eating to take T4.

Due to gene expression, many of the benefits of T4 increase will not be felt until 3-6 months. You can "feel" T3 very fast in as little as 48 hours-1 week.

Thoughts?

Interesting. I'm about to add T4 for medicinal reasons so I could consider this

BB
You rock man.
Thank you for all the help

Interesting. I'm about to add T4 for medicinal reasons so I could consider this

BB
You rock man.
Thank you for all the help

Fun fact: Studies have shown you can also do once weekly T4, as in, take your entire weekly dose in one day. This is for patient's with poor compliance with daily regimine.

Glad to help and share knowledge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity