over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 w/ Gh

Buddy of mine that's getting ready for USA does 500 mg metformin in the morning and with last meal. Also does 16 iu humilin R pre workout. Asteelz I've never used superdrol. What about anadrol? I know it's not as androgenic as superdrol but seems like has less sides.

They are pretty similar if you ask me, I prefer anadrol. Can use more for longer without feeling like I'm going to drop dead rofl.

They are pretty similar if you ask me, I prefer anadrol. Can use more for longer without feeling like I'm going to drop dead rofl.

I've been on trt for a year. Down to 247. 5 weeks post bicep tendon surgery. Gonna do a hard blast when I recover.

I've been on trt for a year. Down to 247. 5 weeks post bicep tendon surgery. Gonna do a hard blast when I recover.

your response will be insane after that much time off.. how much longer are you looking at for recovery?

you can take 500 mcg of T4 and not get anything from it...needs to be on an empty stomach 2 hours before meals with plenty of water, many supplements interfere with absorption. too. plus black market T4 can be inert or under-dosed as it is heat and moisture sensitive, BUT if you convert it correctly there is no negative feed back loop your body doesn't just use what it needs ...that's silly.
plus you are looking at long term suppression metabolic lag by taking T4 with a healthy thyroid, long half life and shuts down your natural thyroid and recovery can be a bitch....seen many people never recover for T4 abuse.

your response will be insane after that much time off.. how much longer are you looking at for recovery?

Looking at 4 more weeks before I can put resistance on it. Currently using 4 iu gh. 1 mg tb-500 and 1 mg bpc157 a day for recovery

You can use t4 or t3, I prefer 25mcg - 37.5mcg when on hgh and this keeps my tsh normal. Without it I don't feel as good and TSH goes up

When adding t3 to gh you are essentially shuting down the conversion process of T4 to T3.
When you take an over abundance of T3 the body will not convert any excess T4 into T3. Which will limit your gh effectiveness. When adding T4 instead of T3 we are essentially enhancing the Conversion and allowing more T4 to convert into T3.
So we wanna keep our t4 levels in the normal range and still have an abundance of t3 which should allow your gh to be more effective.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

When adding t3 to gh you are essentially shuting down the conversion process of T4 to T3.
When you take an over abundance of T3 the body will not convert any excess T4 into T3. Which will limit your gh effectiveness. When adding T4 instead of T3 we are essentially enhancing the Conversion and allowing more T4 to convert into T3.
So we wanna keep our t4 levels in the normal range and still have an abundance of t3 which should allow your gh to be more effective.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This sounds right!! Gh lowers t4 levels but enhances the conversion of t4-t3. If you get blood work done it might show low level of t4 but high level of t3. Adding t4 enhances gh anabolic effect while also keeping enough t4 to convert. If you add t3 this would be an option mainly for fat loss while it shuts down natural production of t3. T3 is what decreases body fat while controlling metabolism allowing you to breakdown food more rapidly.

This. Superdrol makes me lethargic as hell and crushes my appetite a couple weeks in

on a cut at the moment with about 3-7iu of gh a day depending and im taking 100t4 50t3 and fat is melting off me and still remaining relatively full

on a cut at the moment with about 3-7iu of gh a day depending and im taking 100t4 50t3 and fat is melting off me and still remaining relatively full

Probably a good ratio and I bet carbs are still moderate as well

Probably a good ratio and I bet carbs are still moderate as well

yeah high protein med carbs med/high fats. I dont count macros. Just juggle carbs and fats to keep me full and not want to eat every five minutes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131