over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 with hgh. how many are using it.

nfernoo

Banned
I've read the studies posted and a few posts. But how many are using it and what are you noticing?

I tried hgh with T3, T4 and T3/T4 combo. Hard to say if there was any difference. Maybe a bit in the favour of T3/T4 combo but it was very subtle if at all. Effects were great anyhow as the gh was 100% real pharma grade Geno.
Just browse through topics as there seem to be quite a lot threads about T3 or T4 usage along with hgh.

I used it, but only because I have been prescribed T4 since I was a teenager. But when I told my MD that I was starting gh (I'm upfront with him about everything I use), he said that we should keep an eye on my thyroid levels before I even brought it up.

So it gives me some insight that it may be needed.

What are you expecting to see from taking T3/T4 w/ Gh?

A lot of people say its a necessity. What I noticed was more fat loss synergy with the GH. That's about it.

I use t4/t3 combo. GH has a tendency to lower thyroid levels. I used to use t3 only but then I read you should use t4.. so I decided to use the mixed

Proof of GH lowering thyroid levels:

My girl is on thyroid replacement therapy lifelong. She has always received 100mcg of T4 and its always been enough.
She stated using GH 3 mos ago, after 2 mos she had blood tests and her T4 was low. Dr. added 25mcg to her dose.

Thats proof enough for me

Gh increases T4 to T3 conversion so taking T4 allows you to correct low T4 levels and increase metabolism. It is also said that the process of converting T4 to T3 is what makes GH anabolic so you are wasting GH's anabolic potential if you don't use T4 with it

Gh increases T4 to T3 conversion so taking T4 allows you to correct low T4 levels and increase metabolism. It is also said that the process of converting T4 to T3 is what makes GH anabolic so you are wasting GH's anabolic potential if you don't use T4 with it
Plus some people have issues with their body converting T4 to T3, so they use both to cover all bases.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

100mcg t4 if you're gonna use it seems to work for most people. only way to tell for sure is do your blood work before and after

There's no reason to supplement with thyroid meds while using GH unless levels are out of range which won't happen with most typically recommended GH protocols much for the average person.

The negative feedback loop (hormone somatostatin) that inhibits GH release because of high levels from the exogenous GH also happens to inhibit TSH release, so there will be some effect on thyroid levels to a degree. Most of the time it's nothing to worry about.

The whole idea about T4 to T3 conversion making GH more anabolic is a made up theory from what I have seen. No real scientific data has been presented to validate that claim. I call bullshit on that theory, especially since it came from untrusted sources in my opinion.

With that said, I like to add a little T3 or T4 to get my levels into the end of the hyperthyroid range. This I feel is ideal for burning fat while minimizing any catabolic effects. Going further hyperthyroid out of range isn't recommended as it will burn muscle. I aim for a 0.4-0.6 TSH level.

There's no reason to supplement with thyroid meds while using GH unless levels are out of range which won't happen with most typically recommended GH protocols much for the average person.

The negative feedback loop (hormone somatostatin) that inhibits GH release because of high levels from the exogenous GH also happens to inhibit TSH release, so there will be some effect on thyroid levels to a degree. Most of the time it's nothing to worry about.

The whole idea about T4 to T3 conversion making GH more anabolic is a made up theory from what I have seen. No real scientific data has been presented to validate that claim. I call bullshit on that theory, especially since it came from untrusted sources in my opinion.

With that said, I like to add a little T3 or T4 to get my levels into the end of the hyperthyroid range. This I feel is ideal for burning fat while minimizing any catabolic effects. Going further hyperthyroid out of range isn't recommended as it will burn muscle. I aim for a 0.4-0.6 TSH level.

^^^!!!

the t4 conversion to t3 anabolic effect is one of the biggest hgh myth's out there

While the anabolic effect of t4 with gh may not be entirely true, gh certainly does increase the conversion rate of t4 to t3. Get blood work to see if you should supp with t4

^^^!!!

the t4 conversion to t3 anabolic effect is one of the biggest hgh myth's out there
Hocus pocus is what it is [emoji4]

It's stated as if it's fact in all the articles I've seen, the same way everytime with no explanation, it's a copy and paste from the "gurus" lol!

^^^!!!

I have had my blood work ran many times both on and off HGH. On HGH my t3 uptake is off the charts high and my t4 levels are extremely low. HGH does absolutely aid in the convention of t4 into t3.

I noticed once I started using t4 with my HGH I felt much better. More energy. Can I say i have gotten better results while incorporating t4? Probably not. In my case though, I am running a moderate dose of seros, 3.5 ius daily. I mainly run gh for anti aging and to stay super lean.

IMO HGH can definitely work better at higher dosages whe t4 is introduced. It is completely necessary? No. But according to my blood work and how I feel I have to say it can be beneficial.

I am currently running 100mcg T4 with 4iu's gh. This roughly converts to 25mcg T3 from what I have heard/read.
I feel great. Metabolism is up.

Does T4 cause the same flat look that T3 does?

I am currently running 100mcg T4 with 4iu's gh. This roughly converts to 25mcg T3 from what I have heard/read.
I feel great. Metabolism is up.

How long it took for the t4 to kick in @ 100 mcg before u felt the metabolism raving effect mate ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear