over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4

Andro308

Registered
I have used t3 in the past but wanted to try T4 just to see how I react. I know that the T4 converts to t3. I have heard a few different versions from here what you won’t convert more t3 than the body needs. Also heard while taking T4 you can convert more t3 and can raise your natural t3 higher but I am guessing by not much just more than you would convert without the T4.

Just looking for some clarification.

Also heard about the rebound effect with t3 and have experienced that due to my own timing when coming off and shitty food (holidays)

Is there any rebound effects with T4? Was thinking of doing 100mcg a day and ramping up to 200 or 300

Thanks

I have never had a reboud effect from t4 but I do ramp down slowly off it .I use it alot because of the gh I use year round if I can

-Builds up slower than t3
-Doesnt increase heart rate or body temperature much if any for me, meaning has a much lower correlation with total t3
-No perceived 'flatness' or problems filling up glycogen with it, I do however notice a mild boost to insulin sensitivity

Ive seen tons of opinions on T4, thyroids complicated with so many negative feedback loops. My TL;DR its so cheap and can be ran with no need to cycle so it's a no brainer for growing cycles.

-Builds up slower than t3
-Doesnt increase heart rate or body temperature much if any for me, meaning has a much lower correlation with total t3
-No perceived 'flatness' or problems filling up glycogen with it, I do however notice a mild boost to insulin sensitivity

Ive seen tons of opinions on T4, thyroids complicated with so many negative feedback loops. My TL;DR its so cheap and can be ran with no need to cycle so it's a no brainer for growing cycles.

I don’t know bro, I wouldn’t be suggesting thyroid meds so easily like that and making it no big deal. T4 fucked up my body functions more than anything ever has and like the jackass I am I didn’t learn my lesson the first time, it happened both times I tried running it, never again. Everyone is different...

I don’t know bro, I wouldn’t be suggesting thyroid meds so easily like that and making it no big deal. T4 fucked up my body functions more than anything ever has and like the jackass I am I didn’t learn my lesson the first time, it happened both times I tried running it, never again. Everyone is different...

Can you elaborate? What did it do to you and what was your protocol, dose, and length of use?

I suppose after reading what I posted the last line seems to come off as an endorsement, I'm not suggesting anyone use thyroid. I rebutted with nearly all BB thyroid protocols are bro science which clearly isnt a glowing endorsement. It's just what ive found from my own use over the past 12 months.

I suppose after reading what I posted the last line seems to come off as an endorsement, I'm not suggesting anyone use thyroid. I rebutted with nearly all BB thyroid protocols are bro science which clearly isnt a glowing endorsement. It's just what ive found from my own use over the past 12 months.

IronLion did you have any rebound effects when using T4?

Can you elaborate? What did it do to you and what was your protocol, dose, and length of use?

A conservative dose of T4 made my hair fall out, made me sick as dog, made me look like I had never worked out a day in my life....I could go on.

It was the only time in my life I ever confessed to my doctor that I was using gear, that's how scared and fucked up I was. Like a jackass I tried it again using pharmacy grade instead thinking it was just a bad UGL, nope same thing.

Everyone reacts differently....

IronLion did you have any rebound effects when using T4?

Not that ive noticed, but if I'm not taking t4 I'm usually running a light dose of t3. I've had several 2-4 weeks gap of no thyroid, no disfunction or precieved side effects but no before/after blood panels either.

This is such an individual thing that it is pretty much impossible to give general advice. Use of GH and androgens will also change the way the body processes T4.

I'm hypothyroid and straight T4 actually screwed stuff up more. So the blanket assumption that T4 is always safer is fairly misleading.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear