over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T400 dosing

mass4all

Newbies
So Im usually an enanthate guy, but recently picked up quite a bit of t400. Il trying to figure out the best way to dose it to make the most of it. Its the Biotech t400 and I believe its a blend of 5 esters. Im trying to figure out how much of this i would need to take to give me about the same blood levels that 1000mg of test e would give me.

Good luck my man. EVERY t400 (Legit T400 that is) i have ever used felt like a mule kicked me for 4 days after the shot. haven't touched the shit in years.

So Im usually an enanthate guy, but recently picked up quite a bit of t400. Il trying to figure out the best way to dose it to make the most of it. Its the Biotech t400 and I believe its a blend of 5 esters. Im trying to figure out how much of this i would need to take to give me about the same blood levels that 1000mg of test e would give me.
Not sure on the dosing. A friend of mine has tried the t400 tho and he said the pip wasn't that bad. That it was actually pretty smooth considering the higher volume mg.

Like i said. LEGIT T400. I would be willing to be that most T400 is just 200mg cyp. True T400 is a mother fucker and most people don't get true T400.

Like i said. LEGIT T400. I would be willing to be that most T400 is just 200mg cyp. True T400 is a mother fucker and most people don't get true T400.
Would the pain subside after a week or two or was every shot for the whole cycle litterly a pain in the ass?

If its 5 esters then its not typical T400. Old School T400 had a lot of Prop in it thats why it hurt like a bastard and gave you a test fever for a few days.

Look at it and see if there are actually 5 esters in it. You said you think? That doesnt help answer the question you have. If its 400mg and 5 esters there is probably only 30-40 mg of prop in it so you will prob not have as much pain.

if its 5 esters its more like sustanon 400, not T400

careful if you pin quads. made that mistake before. limped for almost a week.

If its 5 esters then its not typical T400. Old School T400 had a lot of Prop in it thats why it hurt like a bastard and gave you a test fever for a few days.

Look at it and see if there are actually 5 esters in it. You said you think? That doesnt help answer the question you have. If its 400mg and 5 esters there is probably only 30-40 mg of prop in it so you will prob not have as much pain.

if its 5 esters its more like sustanon 400, not T400
I believe the one he is speaking of(and I may be wrong)is actually 6 esters
Prop
Cyp
ETH
Pheynl
Dec
Iso
(Once again I may be wrong)

I would do it 3-4x a week

M/w/f/SAT preferably.
This is being a bit nitpicky though

Also with the prop being 50mg
(If it is the blend I am thinking of)

the difference between ester weights between test E and a 5-mix test should be REALLY negligible

most of the mixes is mainly E and cyp anyway

t400 dosage = E dosage

the difference between ester weights between test E and a 5-mix test should be REALLY negligible

most of the mixes is mainly E and cyp anyway

t400 dosage = E dosage

Yeah sorry in my earlier post i did not address your question of the dosing, but i would do it like Jizzmo said and just dose the same milligrams in a week as you would with straight test Enanthate. But just do it slightly more frequently like Trinity said. I would just do m-w-f though.

Whenever i did a mix test i just did the same amount of milligrams in a week as i would with regular long acting. Just like Jizzmo said its mostly e or cyp anyway you just get a little of a quick hit with the bit of quick acting esters.

If i did straight prop or suspension i would change up the dosing as far as milligrams per week.

Found out the breakdown of it:
200mg Test Deca
40mg Test Prop
30mg Test Phenyl
30mg Test Iso
50mg Test Cyp
50mg Test Enan

I think I will pin 3x a week and see.

200mg Test Deca
40mg Test Prop
30mg Test Phenyl
30mg Test Iso
50mg Test Cyp
50mg Test Enan

That's a sic blend!

YES ^^^

the Biotech T 400 is a great blend, and very smooth,i love the stuff :cool:

200mg Test Deca
40mg Test Prop
30mg Test Phenyl
30mg Test Iso
50mg Test Cyp
50mg Test Enan

3 times a week will be good, just do a total of 2.5ml for 1000 mg, its mostly long acting. I have a 450 blend like that from Steroids Market. Its Sciroxx, good stuff. It shouldnt hurt that much....

A lot of t400 out there is a blend now a day. Most are actually quite smooth. The t400 that's complete test e definitely hurts like a bitch though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear