YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tabasco's strength run. (Sponsored by UKgear)

It's been a while since I've logged anything, but I have decided to pick this back up since now I'm running dhb(1-test cyp) from Solberg labs. I'll be running at 500mg and I don't have any experience with this drug.

Current bodyweight is 215. As usual, I'm mainly interested in strength gains. I dead lifted 620 for a single on Monday that I would say is about 90-95% of my 1rm. I'm going to use that as a gauge for this cycle along with overhead press.

I started on Monday with my first pin. So far this has given me zero pip, despite reports of other labs dhb causing pain. Everything I've used from Solberg has been pain free, and that's just downright awesome to have a lab that knows how to make proper products.

Week and a half in. Weight is staying the same, but lifts are starting to feel easier. Nothing new to report yet other than that. It will be interesting in a month to see if the strength gains from the drug are as good as everyone is reporting.

I'll be watching. My strength has gone up but I don't lift in the weight or rep range you do.

I'll be watching. My strength has gone up but I don't lift in the weight or rep range you do.

This next week should be very telling as for strength. I have some work travel coming up so I'll be training at different gyms. Just going to keep pushing it.

Last weeks training program was more about recovery than pushing the strength. I'm 12 weeks out from a contest with a max deadlift. I'm going to run the dhb throughout and add in some other items in a few weeks. Goal is still 705 raw by December.

It looks like I'm dropping a little bodyfat, and some forearm veins showed up out of nowhere.

Oh I fucking love deadlifts. Getting a bit leaner on this dhb and strength is where it should be. Bodyweight is holding steady. Still zero pip from any of the Solberg line.

Attachments

• deadlift.jpg
    deadlift.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 60
Press day is done. Did some overhead log pressing and hit all my numbers quite easily. I think the strength is starting to kick in. Bodyweight is remaining stable.

strength is still slowly climbing. Bodyweight has gone down slightly on steady calories. All lifts are feeling great.

Deadlifts again tonight. Hit a rep PR. Not sure on body weight, I'll do a weigh in tomorrow morning.

Trained overhead press last night and I'm going in to squat tonight. Overhead log press felt very light last night. The weight moved very well. Body weight is slowing dropping.

My bw has dropped As well. It's a mind f but I look much bigger so I'm ok with it

Traveling for work the last few days. I was able to squat with some friend while out of town and that went well. I had a shitty training day with pressing yesterday and I'm not sure why. I guess I can blame the travel. Weight is slowly dropping, of course with the work travel it's a bit difficult to be exact on my calories. Next week is my last week of work travel for a while, so I expect to be back on track.

Deadlifts today. The weight moved very well, faster on the heavy stuff than ever before. Been traveling a bit but still getting all the doses in. Diet has been a little off, but this is the last week of travel until contest time (I hope) so everything will be back on point.

Trained log press last night and the weight moved easily. Body weight hasn't been changing much, but it's hard to track the calories with traveling so much. I'm pretty much done with travel until I compete in November.

If weights still keep moving in the direction they are going, I'll have no problem breaking the current records. Anything can happen in the next coming months, but as long as I stay healthy those records will fall.

What're your macros at right now bro? I'll totally be following here as I'll be running the dhb and test at 500/500 as well. Which test are you running?

I'm running enth right now. I typically run that year round.

Eating 300g protein, 150g fat, and 120g of carbs.

Things seem to be going in the right direction. Still slowly dropping, but I hit a good PR on an overhead press medley I ran though in yesterdays training. I'm on track with training into my next contest and this dhb is doing it's job I feel.

So it’s been a while since my last post. Still running the dhb, still getting stronger. The interesting part is that my weight is back around where I started at. No changes in diet. I’ve been getting a lot of comments that I look bigger and thicker. I almost feel that like boldenone, the dhb just takes a big longer to really start seeing the effects. That being said, the last few weeks have been fun. Seems that every time I step in the gym, the weights feel lighter. If it keeps going this direction, I’m going to continue to run it into my next 2 shows.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws