over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taiwan Steroid Laws

Hungarian

Registered
Hello everyone,
Could someone tell me if what I've been told is correct? Are AAS legally purchasable OTC in Taiwanese pharmacies? The reason I ask is, that I'll be going on a business trip to taiwan mid cycle, and would be happy if I could continue my cycle w/o interruption there. Also, what about pins?
Thanks

im not really sure about the laws there but be really careful bro, some of these countries have some serious drug laws and nobody wants to spend time in a 3rd world prison jeeeeeezzz that would suck. be careful

im not really sure about the laws there but be really careful bro, some of these countries have some serious drug laws and nobody wants to spend time in a 3rd world prison jeeeeeezzz that would suck. be careful

X100! Be very careful. Im noy sure it would be worth it.

Found this thread interesting **broken link removed** it's about china but there are some posts abou Taiwan.

Found this thread interesting **broken link removed** it's about china but there are some posts abou Taiwan.

There's definitely guys in China who use. I took a "field trip" to a place that manufactured HGH, etc. Steroids are illegal without a legitimate prescription.

Taiwan, however, is not China. Not sure what their laws are.

Thanks for the input everyone. From things i've read it seems AAS are OTC in Taiwan but I'll tread softly...

Thanks for the input everyone. From things i've read it seems AAS are OTC in Taiwan but I'll tread softly...
Does it really matter if they are legal or not as you still have to bring them thru customs on the way back.

Does it really matter if they are legal or not as you still have to bring them thru customs on the way back.

I think he meant he would buy enough for his use while he was there and not bring anything back.

I also think they are OTC there. Just tread softly and ask around a bit when you get there. Let us know what happens. I have family in Taiwan so I'm interested to here the verdict because I'm sure we will be going there at some point in the next year or two.

There's definitely guys in China who use. I took a "field trip" to a place that manufactured HGH, etc. Steroids are illegal without a legitimate prescription.

Taiwan, however, is not China. Not sure what their laws are.

read the thread i posted, one guy says he lives in taiwan and says he buys the otc. I think the same rules apply to most of Asia, like the guy in the thread says, asian culture could not possibly understand why someone would want to get abnormally big.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Could someone tell me if what I've been told is correct? Are AAS legally purchasable OTC in Taiwanese pharmacies? The reason I ask is, that I'll be going on a business trip to taiwan mid cycle, and would be happy if I could continue my cycle w/o interruption there. Also, what about pins?
Thanks

I wouldn'd be surprised if you could get the basics, and I mean test, sust, decanoate, proviron, maybe anavar. I'm saying this because I am from South America and I can go to any pharmacy in my country and get those products. Other things like winstrol, tren , Masteron , dbal I can get down there but from a vet clinic. God bless you. Minister.

read the thread i posted, one guy says he lives in taiwan and says he buys the otc. I think the same rules apply to most of Asia, like the guy in the thread says, asian culture could not possibly understand why someone would want to get abnormally big.

I read that thread, and someone on that thread made an assumption that they're legal in China. I lived in China (Shanghai) for a few years, and that isn't the case.

I remember testosterone being readily available in Thailand pharmacies though. . . as was stuff like Xanax, codeine, vicodin, tramadol, etc etc.

I have no intensions of bringing anything back, or breaking the law in any other way, as sitting in a third world prison doesn't sound like much fun...

I think he meant he would buy enough for his use while he was there and not bring anything back.

I also think they are OTC there. Just tread softly and ask around a bit when you get there. Let us know what happens. I have family in Taiwan so I'm interested to here the verdict because I'm sure we will be going there at some point in the next year or two.

No problem man, I'll let you know how it goes :)

I read that thread, and someone on that thread made an assumption that they're legal in China. I lived in China (Shanghai) for a few years, and that isn't the case.

I remember testosterone being readily available in Thailand pharmacies though. . . as was stuff like Xanax, codeine, vicodin, tramadol, etc etc.

Your'e right about Thailand. I've spent a couple months there and you can get ANYTHING gear related OTC and it is very cheap (all HG). I disagree on the recreational stuff though, I didn't have any luck finding it, but I didn't try that hard.

Personally would not Fuck with it. We got wonderful reliable sources/sponsors so why take risk even if otc? I was in Cabo- mexico, could get anything but bringin back? Forget it. I would rather go domestic with everything as it cuts risk by 90% or better. Plus who is to say their shit is any better? Most likely powder from communist China. They would love an American in jail there. Literally.

Your'e right about Thailand. I've spent a couple months there and you can get ANYTHING gear related OTC and it is very cheap (all HG). I disagree on the recreational stuff though, I didn't have any luck finding it, but I didn't try that hard.

I'm sure different pharmacies had different things. I was in Bangkok near Khao San Road when I got the meds, which may explain why they had them . . . but the only steroid they had at that particular pharmacy was test (not that I use). I guess it different pharmacies had different stuff.

I'm sure different pharmacies had different things. I was in Bangkok near Khao San Road when I got the meds, which may explain why they had them . . . but the only steroid they had at that particular pharmacy was test (not that I use). I guess it different pharmacies had different stuff.

I always go to a pharmacy in Banglamphoo pretty near Khao San Road too. They have plenty of stuff, but it wasn't that cheap. I got Anavar 2.5 mg (Bonavar), 50 tablets for 850 Baht, which is roughly 30 bucks.

I've heard even Boots has otc Winny.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner