advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Take a look at my bloodwork please. I have a few questions.

Test-o-lean

Registered
Hey guys,
I get bloodwork done atleast 3 times a year so im familiar with most aspects of my results. However I do have a couple of concerns on this one I got back today.
First let me give some background on myself and my current status. Im 35, 225lbs, 5"11, around 10% +/-. Ive been "on" for over 10yrs now. Usually just T around 500mg wk. Ill drop it lower for a while, add in other things, raise it for a while. Never going over a gram a week total of anything. Ever so often ill drop it to 250wk and just stay there for a while.

At the time I got this blood work done (last Tuesaday) I was 1.5 weeks into T-prop and NPP at 50mg/50mg a day. Prior to that I had been on T-prop and mast P at 50mg/50mg per day for a 2-3 weeks. Make a note that it had been at least 3-4 weeks min since I had taken any Tren-A at the time blood was drawn.

Other things currently being ran are"
GH at 4 I/U's day
Research Prami at .05 twice a week
Sponsors Aromasin at 6.25mg twice a week
Sponsor T4 at 50mcg's a day

This is where im at a loss......Im taking a very low dose of the Prami and the Aromasin due to the fact that Im not on much gear. The prami is mainly for the prolactin from the GH. As for the Aromasin, I wouldn't think id need that much for 50mg of Tprop a day. So here are my questions.
1. Im not taking enough of the Prami and the Aromasin.
2. The shit is fake.
3. I could have still had some tren in my system that caused the Estrogen reading to be off (It had been atleast 3-4 weeks).

I have no gyno issues...zero.
I have had a decent/normal sex drive. Ill lose an erection occasionally, but still able to take care of business.
Prostate has been swollen the last 3-4 weeks causing slow urine flow first thing in the morning. Goes to normal after waking.

Guys, give me some thoughts here. The only thing I don't want to do is take too much AI and kill my estro/sex drive. Ive done that in the past with Letro and it sucks. I have sex atleast once a day and sometimes 3-4 times a day. Clearly I am going to have to change something up and get labs pulled again in the next 2-3 weeks so I can get this shit under control.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 264
  • lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 257
  • lab3.jpg
    lab3.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
You should be taking aromasin Ed. Ps your vit d level is low too.

If I'm not mistaken, prami has a half life of 8-10 hours and needs to be taken every day.

I'm doing .02 per day. That dose enhances my libido. I'm on TRT, and 3iu's of GH daily.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Im aware that Aromasin should be taken everyday, but the lowest dose I can take is 1/4 of a tab and doing that everyday seemed like it would be more than I needed. I guess I could be wrong.....clearly. As for the Vit D, I didn't catch that since it wasn't flagged.

Did anyone ever deduce what cause false E2 readings on tren? If it has anything to do with the fact that it's a 19-nor, logically NPP could register a similar false reading. At that level of estro, most would expect some estrogen-related sides...do you have anything indicating that?

The lab assay--estrogens (total) you had drawn won't give you any clue of what your estradiol levels are. It's measuring all three sub-types of estrogens--estriol, estradiol and estrone. We could speculate that your estrone and estradiol are a little high giving your value.

Did you have sex prior to your labs? Or on any SSRI? Or have rheumatoid arthritis or Psoriasis?

Have you had a PSA or DRE (digital rectal exam) done lately?

You're on the brink of iron deficiency and Vit D deficiency. Do you donate blood quite often?

The only estro related side that I know of would be the water I always hold. I have zero gyno as far as sore nips. Sex drive is not massive, but its what I would consider ok based on my history. Im also curious if the NPP/19N could be skewing the estrogen reading.

The lab assay--estrogens (total) you had drawn won't give you any clue of what your estradiol levels are. It's measuring all three sub-types of estrogens--estriol, estradiol and estrone. We could speculate that your estrone and estradiol are a little high giving your value.

Did you have sex prior to your labs? Or on any SSRI? Or have rheumatoid arthritis or Psoriasis?

Have you had a PSA or DRE (digital rectal exam) done lately?

You're on the brink of iron deficiency and Vit D deficiency. Do you donate blood quite often?

Thanks for the reply Stewie.
What would be the better test to have done for an estro reading?
No I did not have sex prior to the labs. They were drawn early AM. I may have had sex the night before, but don't recall. Im sure it had been within 24hrs though.
I am not on any prescription meds other than Lisinopril/HCTZ combo daily.
I have never had a PSA check. I remember having a swollen prostate 8-9 years ago for a period. I attributed it to a high dose of test I was taking. I took some Saw Palmetto and it went away. Im currently taking some Saw Palmetto now also. Started a couple weeks ago.
I have never donated blood in my life. I always watch my Hematocrit levels and they have never been elevated. Ive always took Iron-free vitamins because too much iron gave me massive headaches in my younger years.

****I forgot that I have also been taking 500mg a day of Metformin. Not sure if that matters, but didn't want to leave it out. The reason is for my insulin sensitivity and higher glucose levels on the GH.

What do you suggest for me?

Last edited:
The only estro related side that I know of would be the water I always hold. I have zero gyno as far as sore nips. Sex drive is not massive, but its what I would consider ok based on my history. Im also curious if the NPP/19N could be skewing the estrogen reading.

With some Immunoassays there's cross reactivity with nandrolone showing up as testosterone. Not estradiol.

Thanks for the reply Stewie.
What would be the better test to have done for an estro reading?
No I did not have sex prior to the labs. They were drawn early AM. I may have had sex the night before, but don't recall. Im sure it had been within 24hrs though.
I am not on any prescription meds other than Lisinopril/HCTZ combo daily.
I have never had a PSA check. I remember having a swollen prostate 8-9 years ago for a period. I attributed it to a high dose of test I was taking. I took some Saw Palmetto and it went away. Im currently taking some Saw Palmetto now also. Started a couple weeks ago.
I have never donated blood in my life. I always watch my Hematocrit levels and they have never been elevated. Ive always took Iron-free vitamins because too much iron gave me massive headaches in my younger years.

****I forgot that I have also been taking 500mg a day of Metformin. Not sure if that matters, but didn't want to leave it out. The reason is for my insulin sensitivity and higher glucose levels on the GH.

What do you suggest for me?

You'll have to forgive me. When I was typing my reply to you, I was also looking at another set of lab's for another member in dual windows. He's on the brink of iron deficiency. Not you. My late day multitasking is not so great. Nevertheless, sorry about that.

Sex up to 36 hours prior to either an PSA or prolactin can skew the results. I don't see it pushing it in isolation in the ranges you're in. So there may be a multifactoral cause. As for exactly what, I'm not sure. There may be a correlation between elevated prolactin and prostatitis?

You want the estradiol sensitive assay.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity