over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TAKE GH IM or Sub Q?

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the benefit of taking Intramuscular Vs. Subcutaneous? Or Vise Versa?
I have always done Sub Q in the past. What do you do? Reasons?Benifits?

Well i prefer im simply because it seems to work better for me. Tried both settled on this. I've read a little more is utilised im and my results would suggest this is true. I can't prove this though just my feeling

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Double post

I prefer IM over sub cutaneous, as I am taking mine after GHRP2\GRF combo and I want the HGH to increase the peak so IM is meant to be quicker and I also prefer to jab in my delts if there is any hope of localised growth, as I would love bigger delts...but this is my personal preference..

Just started IM. So far so good...I THINK there might be some localized growth from it in my delts. Could just be in my head though.

i will IM bc gh15 said so lollll....also bc i just asked Dr G from gear depot about this and he said gh is one compound w site enhancing properties..

I have always done sub Q. I have never really seen any "spot fat loss" or reduction from sub-q. Palumbo and a few other recommend IM. Was thinking about giving it a "shot" !!

i will IM bc gh15 said so lollll....also bc i just asked Dr G from gear depot about this and he said gh is one compound w site enhancing properties..

I'm just worried about pinning my delts every single day with a 29gauge 1/2" pin. You think there might be some damage from doing this? I use Tren Ace ED too so it's a lot of IM shots. I might do a split like day 1: left delt. day 2: right delt. day 3: left side stomach subq. day 4: right side stomach subq. Repeat...or is scar tissue/damage not a big deal with this?

I'm just worried about pinning my delts every single day with a 29gauge 1/2" pin. You think there might be some damage from doing this? I use Tren Ace ED too so it's a lot of IM shots. I might do a split like day 1: left delt. day 2: right delt. day 3: left side stomach subq. day 4: right side stomach subq. Repeat...or is scar tissue/damage not a big deal with this?

nah man, that pin is so dam small...its all good..obv, i still wouldnt put it in the same 1/4" square 3x a day for year after year... just move it around a lil...i plan on spot shooting it everywhere just like i do my gear w the slin pins...i hit everything besides my traps...and i think ill give that a go tonite just to do it...lol:D...

i use to always hit gear in glutes or quads...but my buddy said site injections work...so for past few months ive been hitting everything esp with the ace bc its everyday, ive been using it alot on inner outer heads of calves, inner/outer bis, and hams...... and my new favorite is shooting lats... (these are all w slin pins too) and i divide the shot 1/2cc each side if ita a full cc...my other shots where things are mixed and more than a cc, i just stick to ass and glutes...but for everything else, i really like 29g spot shoots

Last edited:
IM has a higher absorption rate, 70%, as opposed to 50% with sub Q. IM has a faster clearance rate. But, subQ provides longer igf1 elevation, up to 24 hours. There are advantages to both. Top pros inject hgh IM upon waking, iv immediately pwo, and subQ before bed. This provides optimum absorption.

IM has a higher absorption rate, 70%, as opposed to 50% with sub Q. IM has a faster clearance rate. But, subQ provides longer igf1 elevation, up to 24 hours. There are advantages to both. Top pros inject hgh IM upon waking, iv immediately pwo, and subQ before bed. This provides optimum absorption.

Thanks JohnJuan this is what I am looking for some reasons why that it is taken certain ways and benifits :headbang:

nah man, that pin is so dam small...its all good..obv, i still wouldnt put it in the same 1/4" square 3x a day for year after year... just move it around a lil...i plan on spot shooting it everywhere just like i do my gear w the slin pins...i hit everything besides my traps...and i think ill give that a go tonite just to do it...lol:D...

i use to always hit gear in glutes or quads...but my buddy said site injections work...so for past few months ive been hitting everything esp with the ace bc its everyday, ive been using it alot on inner outer heads of calves, inner/outer bis, and hams...... and my new favorite is shooting lats... (these are all w slin pins too) and i divide the shot 1/2cc each side if ita a full cc...my other shots where things are mixed and more than a cc, i just stick to ass and glutes...but for everything else, i really like 29g spot shoots

I hear ya bro, thanks for responding. I've been rotating delts and quads. Still scared to try bis since I've heard a lot of bad abscess stories and I've also heard calf horror stories. I'm doing a cc of tren ace ED and so far the delt and quad rotation has been working good. when I do my biweekly or weekly shots like test e and eq I do it in the glutes since its 3ccs each.

This is an interesting post. The clearance time was the first notable difference I thought of. I wasnt aware that the bioavailablity of intramuscular was higher than subcutaneous administration. Though IV is always considered 100%.

I could not in good conscience put a needle in my vein for any reason that did not medically require it. I would rather pay for the extra units of GH to make up the difference.

This is an interesting post. The clearance time was the first notable difference I thought of. I wasnt aware that the bioavailablity of intramuscular was higher than subcutaneous administration. Though IV is always considered 100%.

I could not in good conscience put a needle in my vein for any reason that did not medically require it. I would rather pay for the extra units of GH to make up the difference.

Yea I cannot stomach the thought of putting a needle in my vein.

I hear ya bro, thanks for responding. I've been rotating delts and quads. Still scared to try bis since I've heard a lot of bad abscess stories and I've also heard calf horror stories. I'm doing a cc of tren ace ED and so far the delt and quad rotation has been working good. when I do my biweekly or weekly shots like test e and eq I do it in the glutes since its 3ccs each.

basically my advice would be to start witha VERYYY small volume into the virgin muscles...i mean like take a .5cc and divide it into two pins....1/4cc into each muscle to start...howtodoinjections.com helped alot... sometimes like last week when i did the outer calf head with 1/4cc in each, it did get a bit sore for a few days...but nuthin crazy like the stories i hear about...altho i would never think about injecting more than a 1/4-1/2cc into thos little muscles...

id do no more than 1/4cc into each side of:
outer calf
outer tri
rear delt
trap

no more than 1/2cc into each side of:
inner calf
inner tri
inner/outer bi

no more than 1cc into each side of:
quad teardrop
lats
hams

i dont put more than 2cc into:
quad
glute

whats funny is that i dont do delt shots with gear... i have no fckn clue why, but every single time ive ever tried it, i end up with some sort of bubble looking thing that looks like an seo shot that the oild is all clumped up on for a few days...ive tried deep im, shallow im, larger guages, slin pins, moving up down and sideways from the meaty part of the middle delt...nuthin worked...gh in delts tho w slin pin- no problemo at all

Last edited:
only human grade can be used IV, correct? or do guys IV the chinese stuff without issues,,,ive read they do it in their feet where it is not noticable. myself i have seen some trap growth since is started shooting my gh in traps from time to time

only human grade can be used IV, correct? or do guys IV the chinese stuff without issues,,,ive read they do it in their feet where it is not noticable. myself i have seen some trap growth since is started shooting my gh in traps from time to time

People do it with Chinese. Not saying they should but they do. If i fud it,(which i never will be) it'd be pharma only

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity